How to sell your soul to the devil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Do you mean Dorian Gray (rather than David Copperfield)?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
If anybody knows this information please let me know. I would sell my soul for around $50million. Please advise.

I don't think it works like that..

Of course, if it is true at all, a few years ago, one of my best friends happened to get himself into a situation that may be the real deal, again, if souls can actually be sold.

It went like this, he knew a girl since they were 8 or something like that, but he never talked to her or anything, they went to the same schools up until they graduated from high school, then he spend about 3 or 4 years without knowing about her, but later he noticed she was around again so he started to think a lot about her, then one day when he really wanted to be with her, you know how right
, he said or thought something like: "i would give my soul just to have one night with her", a moment later he regretted having said that, but the funny thing is, next day or the day after that, she calls him and ask him to meet her, just like that, how did she got his phone number we don't know, and also, how come she just suddenly feels like that for somebody that has never even talked to her more than just a few words?, so he got the wish come true, so we expect him to deliver the soul sometime soon

Just joking, i don't think a soul can be sold, but the story happened like that, i think it is just a coincidence and that there was attraction from both of them since long time ago, but still it kinds of feels weird that things happen like that, so who knows.

Maybe it is true, just a thought can be the difference, if you really ask with faith, remember, faith can be had both on good and evil.

But who knows...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
im sure we've all heard of the "sell your soul to the devil in return for seven wishes" dealio but then again who here actually knows the truth eh? i apologize for asking a question that may have already been asked before, i havnt been looking all the way through this form before posting, but if there is someone who is in posession of this knowledge please respond! just curious

~

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Why don't people try asking God for music powers too?
Never heard of anyone trying it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Okay,

There is no such thing as God or the Devil. These are all figments of man's imagination. Man creates the deities so as to explain away the things he has no answer for. Also man has a habit of pushes the blame for his many faults on demons or not being in favor with the gods.

In order to believe in the Devil, one has to believe in a God or some kind. Man's view of both God and the Devil are faulty. These are mostly based on loosely on bible and other stories and belief's gathered over the ages. Some views have a Hollywierd feel to them. If truth be told, no one really believes; for if they did they would not be involved in some of the things they get up to.

The Original tale of Faust will give those still seeking a better view of how the Devil does work. There was no happy ending for Faust. Then again, he was an arrogant ass; that is, if he really existed.

So let's assume that there is a Devil. There is a whole ritual that must be performed before one even thinks about calling forth demons.

One must fast, one must prepare a circle and charge it with magical writings and signs. Then there is the incantations themselves. There is a book known to few as the Grimorium Verum. In it you will find the methods to conjur demons--that is, if you belive in such things.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

SCREW GOD HE CAN BURN IN HELL

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

look up ezekiel 18:4-5 it will tell you

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If I understand the procedure correctly and I must since well…(long funny story there)
You need five or six candles a piece of chalk or a sharpie and some perfumed oil.

Now if you have guts but aren’t insane draw a perfectly round circle at least wide enough to comfortably accommodate your body while sitting or kneeling allowing all extremities to reside inside the circle. Draw a five pointed star. Put one unlit candle by the point of each star on the circle’s border. Anoint the center of your forehead with the perfumed oil to elevate the observatory and communicative powers of your mythical third eye. Find the name of a popular demon. Sit in the middle of the circle and light the candles and command the demon forward. After your bladder has reminded you that you are not insane and you hopefully opted for the sharpie and not the chalk and your circle is still in tact and you aren’t being gnawed upon the demon, then tell him you are just like JFK and want to know what he can do for you! Consider the options carefully before accepting them or rejecting them. If you should reject them try not to let the demon see you sweat when you command him to return from whence he came. Above all try to do it in a calm way so none of the candles blow out. I recommend hurricane glass candle holders and those trick birthday candles that can’t be blown out but have to be doused in water!

Now if you have guts and you are totally insane repeat the perfect circle and splurge for the sharpie on this one, but draw a six pointed star of Rothschild. Put one candle on all six points and anoint your head with the oil, light the candles and do splurge for the hurricane glass holders on this one. Then remind yourself that you are insane and fearless and this is going to make a great story to make sure you go home dateless at some party some night and just tell old Nicodimus to get his little tailed behind on up here. Now you have arrived at the moment of truth as you look beyond the candles and see Lucifer standing impatiently there eyeing you up and down. You have just validated your lifelong reckless insane boldness should you dare to return his gaze and eye him up and down in return as unflinching and fearless as he. Or you have realized there will come a day when you too will need Depenz!

Now at this point if your bladder is fine and your hands aren’t trembling and you are inclined to pat yourself on the back because you are looking at Lucifer and saying ha! Ha! I wonder just what I can get this sucker to do; you are really likely one of those people who has a bargain worth striking. You are prepared to kill a couple hundred thousand Rwandan’s for fun, run the corporation that provides some kind of evil mind control technology or enslave, murder or torture masses with sadistic glee. In other words you have reasons to be talking, shared goals, similar methods; great minds think a like bond already going. The sky is the limit here and do remember a good negotiator never leaves money on the table, be prepared to let Lucifer walk because your price is just too high and let him if he chooses too. Remember he who blinks first in a negotiation looses. Type A personalities don’t like too loose he will be back to sweeten the deal.

Do feel free to sign anytime should the agreement seem worthwhile to you.

I recommend holding out further though and seeing if you can get Lucifer to sell his soul to you! Negotiate from a position of power that’s what I say. Remind him after all you know computers better than he does and well that does make his powers a bit passé.

Buying and selling it is the capitalistic way.

DISCLAIMER: Do not attempt to do this at home boys and girls or you too will have a funny long story to tell too!

DISCLAIMER to the DISCLAIMER: There is nothing particularly wrong with funny long stories!

DISCLAIMER: There are more things in and on the heavens and earth than anyone wants to imagine. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There need be no overt deal making or occult rituals involved for you to sell your soul. You need only to be primarily motivated by the things of this world. If money and power and their attendant pleasures are what you seek first and foremost, then you have already sold your soul. That’s what ‘the secret’ is all about, calling to yourself those spiritual forces which will guide and direct your path to ‘success’.

What your heart desires most is what chooses your path and directs your steps, even if you are not consciously aware of it.

edit for correction

[edit on 15-2-2009 by resistor]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

look up mary k baxters "divine revelation of hell"
basically, yes he will purchase your soul.
witchcraft, voodoo, and other forms of magic are essentially that.
devil gives you power, you loose your soul.
even if he was already going to get your soul, your are essentially helping his cause. and yes, i do believe you can cast spells and do "magic". but the power comes from the devil. and i do not recommend looking into it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
who says you have to sell your soul to the "devil"? why not another human? originally, two girls offered their souls to me. it was no joke, and very serious moments. plus I am a persuasive #. So if someone forfeits ownership of something, even if it is temporary ownership, it is not theirs anymore. because i "own their souls", they do absolute whatever I command. Isnt that the essence of owning souls? the power over will?after toying with the idea of having three souls rather than one i decided to get more. I created the same circumstances for 5 more girls, and was offered their souls in exchange for what I was going to grant them in return. Does that make me the devil? Because i make deals for souls? I think it was well worth it giving them what they asked for in return for their souls. unfortunately, I am rather greedy. I will continue obtaining more souls. I enjoy the power. if you can command someone to do something abstract, that they should have no control over, is it not truly owning their core, their soul? The thing is, I am new to this, and I already am in possession of 7 souls, plus my own. ive been doing this for but a few years. now my friend however, has benn doing this for the last 14 years, and he owns many souls. does that make both of us the devil? even though there is only one? it is easy to get souls, as long as you are capable of giving them what they want, as we are. there are alot of people who have to potential to do this, so would that make us all "the devil"?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
The Devil really dosen't need any more souls. His last trip thru Washington DC maxed out his storage capicity. Soon it will be time to pay up and face the music.

The Devil can be contacted by the use of certain drugs. Krank and PCP are direct lines to Satan. Alcohol puts you on hold for a long time but he eventually answers.

Other drugs allow you to talk to the Great Spirit.

Your choice!

I've been in the presence of absolute evil twice in my life (it was terrifying) both times under the influence of one of the substances listed

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
my theory is that there isn't a special ritual or anything. you just write up a contract stating what you want and exactly what you are giving up. For instance, "I will trade one quarter of my soul in exchange for blah blah blah". Something along those lines. The only name mentioned will be yours when you sign it at the bottom. and i strongly recomend cutting your finger and writing it in blood.

another point. can you trade part of your soul. Give satan the parts he wants like misery and misfortune and unhappiness. what is he gonna do with joy, love and other good feelings like that. Whose he gonna torture with the feeling of laughter? maybe some one who has their appendix burst. who knows?Does it make sense that you can trade only the parts of the soul that satan really wants and keep the rest for yourself. I think He would go for a trade like that more easily because your being greedy and making an intellegent decision on what you want. or maybe i'm just crazy and not really making any sense

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this story has been told in this thread yet, but here it is:

en.wikipedia.org...(musician)

Robert Johnson

One of the original American legends about this subject. Most of the info on the legend is near the bottom of the link I gave.

True or not, it's a great story!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

There are a lot of ideas I've read on here about how or if Hell or the devil exists. Maybe all of it is just a figment of man's imagination, but who's to say that our minds aren't powerful enough to bring a collective superstition to life? Mind over matter, right? So, if people could and did create the devil then it begs to reason that you could sell your precious, assuming it is precious, soul to him/her/it.

Another thing that makes me wonder is if you don't want your soul then why would Satan? People want what they perceive to be worth something. Nobody wants to date the self hater. What do you think?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join