It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to sell your soul to the devil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think if the Devil was an astute business man he would rather lease than purchase. Sheesh can you imagine the depreciation on a soul over a normal lifetime? And considering we are born sinners...

Seriously a lease option on souls would be far more lucrative.

Imagine the soul repo business would be booming.

I'd hate to be his accountant.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

actually how do we really sell our soul?and what do u mean by phoning the devil?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hungryhippo

What if a person wants to sell their soul to escape all the longings in their heart that they will never have. What if they are so tired of fighting with Father that leaving heaven would spare them both tons of heartache? what if a person just wants to leave this world and become non existent?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I never really believed in all this "selling your soul" business.

Until I realised how it seemed that many of the musicians I listened to was heavily influenced by "strange things"

Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, The beatles, Rolling Stones and of course Bob Dylan...

Here's an interesting interview where Bob Dylan admits to "making a bargin with the grand commander of this earth" does this mean he sold his soul to the devil? you can make up your own mind

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Your soul doesn't belong to you, it belongs to god so you aren't in the position to sell it to anyone for anything

Not my soul, I nourish my soul, i feed it, and i take care of it. Its all mine, i aint baby sitting it for someone else . My soul is mine and only mine.
While i wouldn't even consider selling my soul,If i felt differently about it then perhaps i would sell it or get rid of it or something (I wouldn't ) But if i did it would be noones business but my own.. To each there own, and my soul is exactly that, My Own .

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Selling Your Soul To The Devil: A Great Economic Possibility

I would like you to know that selling one's soul to the devil is entirely possible. As an official member of the Mystical Cult O' Satan, i have sold my soul to the devil a long time ago. All you have to do is find the Mythical Island O' Hell, which can be found by no one except those who already know where it is or are wearing only one purple sock.
Then one must have a job interview with Satan, and then sign a contract describing why you are selling your soul, what you will receive, and the pledging your eternal service to the devil.
Within 4 to 6 weeks, you will begin feeling extremely depressed, and wish that God loved you, a feeling which can be removed, however, by having a great time with friends and sleeping with as many women as possible at a time. As I chose to have the gift of extraordinary charisma in return for my soul, I do both.
So please, call 1-800-EAT-MY-SOUL-TODAY-###**##**#8769######*2222222222221 and join us in our conquest of the universe.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I suppose, first, the devil would actually have to exist and not just be a human-created, mythical figure.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I never really believed in all this "selling your soul" business.

Until I realised how it seemed that many of the musicians I listened to was heavily influenced by "strange things"

Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, The beatles, Rolling Stones and of course Bob Dylan...

Here's an interesting interview where Bob Dylan admits to "making a bargin with the grand commander of this earth" does this mean he sold his soul to the devil? you can make up your own mind

uk.youtube.com...

Well, I'm not at all sure that Bob's 'deal' was with the devil. He became a Christian (not sure if it was before this interview, or after)....so he could just as well have been talking about asking God for fame. I couldn't say for sure, though, obviously.

But I agree with you that many other 'great' musicians have been heavily influenced by satanism....many of them admitting so in their own words.

See this link for more details:

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Sorry, OP, that my post was not entirely on topic.....it is in a way, though, if you read about what some of the musicians themselves have stated at the above link.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

what is the great spirit

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

well first of all i definitely thinks its possible to sell your soul to the devil or satan whatever you want to call him lets take snoop dogg for example and stephen king. All they do is influence you to believe in such things like aliens and such and snoop dogg played in bones. 36 mafia did the same thing if you listen to the song stay fly (stay high) the voice in the background it says lucifer ur my god and lucifer ur my king thats not no consiquedence. People who lives in poverty and are already comitting sins and such feel the need to be rich while there here they dont care what happens in the afterlife thats why they do it. Of course they lose their soul and their privledge to come back to the earth for a second chance thats y its called selling your soul. PEOPLE JUST WANT RICHES thats all and dont care how they get it. This is another thing thats been on my mind everybody keeps praising Obama making songs for him dont get me wrong i wanted him to win and all but im starting to feel like he's the anti christ it can be possible who knows when the world suppose to end

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If anybody knows this information please let me know. I would sell my soul for around $50million. Please advise.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
souls do not exist- The whole idea of 'souls' doesn't make any sense; the extent to which our personality, character and consciousness is affected by changes to our body chemistry means that it is clear to biologists and psychologists that we are our bodies, particularly our brains. It is our bodies that we should care for. Despite the evidence for a purely physical understanding of life, many still like believing in souls. You can't sell your soul to Satan, because Satan doesn't exist, and souls don't exist. So, be productive. Make money. Find happiness. Look after yourself. Achieve real-life success... do not spend counterproductive time on your enemies, spend time on yourself. Make sure material knowledge and success is primary, along with forming good friendships. Live life holistically and carnally. Make Satan proud through living your life with intelligence and godlessness. Make yourself efficient, strong. Be self loving, do not neglect yourself. You will find you have no need for a soul, that actually, you've already sold it to Satan when you stood on the intellectual route to self-manifestation. The person who asks "How do I sell my soul" is most likely new to the Satanism. They are most likely asking this question to the first Satanist that they have encountered. Satanism does not, however, recognize Satan as an existent being. As a result, the answer of a typical Satanist to this question could be: "Piss off you immature Devil Worshipper. Get a life and a job. Stop harassing us until you've grown some brain cells. It's easy. You have obviously been highly influenced by the Judeo-Christian image of Satan, so the following method will probably appeal to you...

First of all, how was evil introduced into the world? Not by Satan, who can only come by invitation, but by a Human Being who accepted Satan by eating the apple. Remember that old Biblical story of Adam and Eve?

The tree they ate from was the tree of knowledge of good and evil, the primary character trait that God did not want Humans to have was moral knowledge. Hence the first sin of Satanism - which is stupidity.

Knowledge (if you are interested in rejecting God this means theological knowledge) is the key to becoming a proper vessel of Satanic objectives. It's not an easy path, nor a particularly satisfying one, but the road you are seeking will lead you to the serpent's wish, that we beat God through our own knowledge of just how non-existent he is. How?

The answer lies in knowing and exploiting the fundamental flaw of theism: It is not based on truth. Therefore our greatest weapon is the truth. The knowledge of science and theology is all that is required to destroy the myths of divinity.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"Satan" himself, does not worship anything BUT himself,what the "satanists" are not
telling you is that to "truly worship" Satan is to stand up for yourself against God
in sympathy to the Devil's own attitiude of anti authority. You are "worshipping"
Satan ,so to speak,by being YOUR OWN devil,with your own reasons to hate God.
Share Satan's mind set of "be your own man". Satan knows his expierience is unique
unto himself.NOBODY will ever know what its like to have been through what he's
been through.HE DOES'NT WANT YOUR WORSHIP,but does not mind having collective
rebellion that he can lead to piss God further off.In the end he believes he is the only
one smart enough to figure out how to conquer God anway so,unless you can provide
him with a greater degree of knowledge than he already posseses,eh,march along with
him,do his demons a favor by letting them live through you,but....you are disposable.
YOU were not with him in heaven when this all started,you're not a fellow fallen angel,
selling your soul?? In the MOST STRICTEST HARDCORE bible interpretation,your soul
is going to be used by him and his demons whether you like it or not,because once you
have made up your mind to hate God,Jesus,etc,. for whatever reasons,you are in the middle of a war.
Does not mean that God literally gives the devil permission to do this,BUT he will
use your soul as a shill for his political agendas if nothing else.ONE MORE LOUDMOUTH
AT THE PROTEST LINE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS, SOCIAL INJUSTICES,what have you.

The human ego is his greatest"weapon. FOR IF HE DOES EXIST,AND HEAVEN AND HELL
AND THE STORY THAT GOES WITH IT ARE ALL TRUE......then how easy it is for him.

He does not want to go to hell ANY MORE THAN YOU DO. Its easy for him to con an
entire world where the majority of people ARE SO INSULTED by the thought of being
told they are going to hell that they are willing to live in complete denial of it.

People embrace and believe in the devil's way of thinking.How else do you think people
are willing to "sell"?? THEY-DON'T BEILEVE - THE CONSEQUENCES.

How does the anti christ gain power?? How THE HELL do people take the 666
imprint willingly???? Because THEY BELIEVE IN IT.

ONCE-you accept that the "gospel" of Christ is evil for judging you,evil for telling you
that there is this ALL POWERFUL authority, will damn you eternally for hating him
and his authority,you are left with NOTHING in your soul but seeing EVERYTHING
through the devils "eyeglasses",perspective,so you end up deceived because of your
own ego deciding WHETHER YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT, the devil is RIGHT,
God is WRONG. Yes,your free will.YOUR SOUL.BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR
BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN ,your"soul" is the battleground,that does become
"sold" depending on your attitude.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You know I am dying to sell my soul if such a thing were possible. There are things that are impossible to me that to make possible would be just super. Burn in hell forever well, I am sure its not that bad once you get used to it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I would bargain with my soul for all the things I want.

rb

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Over the years the manuscript has been given a variety of names alluding to its size and to the portrait of the Devil. Apart from the Devil’s Bible and Codex Gigas it has also been called Codex Giganteus (the Giant Book), Gigas librorum (the Book Giant), Fans Bibel (the Devil’s Bible), Hin Håles Bibel (‘Old Nick’s Bible’) and Svartboken (the Black Book).

It has stirred people’s imaginations and given rise to all manner of legends. A legend concerning a monk of Podlažice walled up alive for his sins had already appeared in medieval times. He attempted to expiate his guilt by writing the world’s biggest book in a single night. Realizing the task to be beyond his powers, he invoked the aid of the Devil. The Devil aided him, had his portrait painted in the book and demanded the monk’s soul as payment. The monk was rescued but lost his peace of mind, until finally he turned to the Holy Virgin, beseeching her to save him. She agreed to help but the penitent died on the very point of being absolved from his pact with the devil.
Legends-Kungl.bibli Library of Sweden..........so it goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join