page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Auction it on Ebay for 666 dollar$ that'll do it

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, Im not the devil, but if you are looking to sell your soul, I'll buy it from you. I'm a collector. And you never know when it may come in handy to own a bunch of souls in your back pocket.

Hmmmm does pay pal work for these kind of things?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doku
Second point, a man's soul doesn't really belong to himself it belongs to God,

The Guf is protected by God and his warriors.
When the Guf is empty there won't be a need for selling anything!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You can always send a letter to Hell Michigan with a written letter saying your soul belongs to the devil and sign it. Maybe a Mr Satan will send u a letter back.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I sold my soul to the devil and now I want it back! my names Paul John Hinton from Cheslyn Hay what can you do for me?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Your soul doesn't belong to you, it belongs to god so you aren't in the position to sell it to anyone for anything.

Cheers....

This statement coming from a subject matter expert?

It must be true.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
In the mid 1930s a man by the name of Harry Middleton Hyatt began research on a set of hoodoo spells and techniques that he would later publish. While traveling through most of the southern United States he interviewed many hoodoo root doctors and conjure workers about their practices. Eventually Hyatt had collected such a vast number of hoodoo beliefs and spells that he issued two volumes of these spells under the title, Hoodoo - Conjuration - Witchcraft - Rootwork.

One such technique is said to yield skill from the Devil through the barter of one's soul at the Crossroads.

Here's how it's done...

If you want to know how to play a banjo or a guitar or do magic tricks, you have to sell yourself to the devil. You have to go to the cemetery nine mornings and get some of the dirt and bring it back with you and put it in a little bottle, then go to some fork of the road (crossroad) and each morning sit there and try to play that guitar. Don't care what you see come there, don't get 'fraid and run away. Just stay there for nine mornings and on the ninth morning there will come some rider riding at lightning speed in the form of the devil. You stay there then still playing your guitar and when he has passed you can play any tune you want to play or do any magic trick you want to do because you have sold yourself to the devil.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All I can tell you is it involves the use of a crossroad, a black rooster, the stroke of midnight, and the memorization of Solomon's keys.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
your soul does belong to you. it is reminiscent of God.

IMO - the idea of "sell your soul to the devil" is metaphoric in a way

what i mean is this

there are certain rules of religion that say you can't cheat/steal/lie etc etc. To do these things is to sin

to sin is to distance yourself even further from God

SO

if you 'sell your soul'

i believe it means you're willing to do whatever it takes to get money/power with the absence of God.

atleast thats how i interpret it. I dont see it as the devil actually popping up and saying "deal or no deal?"

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doku
Thanks for the links stranger, I must say though, Wewantyoursoul.com is the most bizarre site I've seen in some time now, I quote:

You can receive a guaranteed CASH SUM for life, in exchange for an agreement that entitles WWYS® the rights to your soul from now until all eternity.

WTF?

wow. That sites going to come in handy when I'm broke and all. When they ask for my soul i'll sell them my shoe sole. grab the money run and LOL as i'm fleeing the scene

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I admit that I only glanced through the main body of the thread. But I do have a pretty good answer to this query. Just ask Oprah how it's done. If anybody knows, it is her!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
I admit that I only glanced through the main body of the thread. But I do have a pretty good answer to this query. Just ask Oprah how it's done. If anybody knows, it is her!

haha!!

I honestly believe that some people have done this. Some people have talents that to me are unexplainable or so amazing that they must have signed a deal with Beezlebub himself.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join