It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to sell your soul to the devil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You posted in your previous post:

" I did touch the subject of true worshipping of the so-called "Dark Lord" in some literature, and I understand that they don't really see the devil (Lucifer) as evil, and that they see the "common" Satanic rituals as a circus and a joke towards their religion. "

You are very much on track here. On target. Well done. The term or watch word they use to cover up what they are doing is to refer to their god as "The good god." This is a watch word ..a code word. There are other watch words.

Correct...about their view of Satan and Satanism. They consider it as kindergarden ...kid stuff...Junior League.

The name of thier god is as stated Lucifer. The good god. The god who would let you discover your natural goodness. This is what they cannot let the public or the profane know. It would be instant revolt. The eerie thing is that many under oath do not even know until they reach certain levels. It is even hidden from amongst they themselves in watch words or code words.
It is open in certain writings at higher levels but a person trained in certain dicipliines will know long before this.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, here's what I think. First of all, the soul is composed of pure energy, and all energy is connected. In other words, all of us humans, with a few exceptions, are connected bu the energy that animates these frail human bodies. When one "dies," only the body dies, not the spirit. The spirit is immortal, always has been, always will be. We are all ONE. This spirit is in all things, both psycical and spiritual. I am all that is.
That being said, if someone, even one purporting to be the Devil himself, offered me money for my "soul," I would gladly take it, and then laugh in his face. You cannot sell a thing that is connected, and a part of, all other things, so he would be geting the worst deal of all. Blessings, MM

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think you missed the concept of how it works.

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So I guess every time I open a beer I am unzipping the satanic Wrangler's?? If so I was in hell 8 years ago. IMHO, you can only sell your soul to what you believe in, which is your opinion................my beer is getting warm

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you really want to sell your soul to the devil, heres a story that tells you how. First you'll need someone to represent you

The Negotiator

Good luck my friend,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
you would sale your soul to become like a 'partner'. You wouldn't worry about the pit, because you'd have to 'repay' the service. Perhaps like a sort of promotion to spread foulness.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I couldn't get a quote on my soul due to Server Error, Could Not Connect to Server.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

WWYS® generates outstanding returns for its customers by employing cutting-edge proprietary soul extraction, containment and suppression technologies, including but not limited to genetic modification, operant conditioning, and thought control. Our firm's history is long and celebrated, and has allowed us to evolve a global influence in all aspects and at every level of society.

Frequently Asked Questions About We Want Your Soul, Inc.:

Q: Who owns We Want Your Soul, Inc.?

A: WWYS® is owned by an international consortium made up of high-value corporations from all over the globe, as well as a few private individuals. As an infinitely extendable, transnational and immortal person (under Article 14 of the US Constitution), the company is not subject to the same disclosure rules as other, lesser companies. However, the Internet is a great tool for gathering information and carrying out research, and we would encourage you to use it responsibly. Click here for 666 free hours of Interweb.

www.wewantyoursoul.com...

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
The name of thier god is as stated Lucifer. The good god. The god who would let you discover your natural goodness. This is what they cannot let the public or the profane know. It would be instant revolt.

I'm not sure I understand. Lucifer is a very common name for the devil. How could they deny that it's the name of the god they worship? And I don't understand how the "real name" of their god would create a revolt? It will have to be something really controversial to create a religious revolt, not?

Originally posted by orangetom1999
The eerie thing is that many under oath do not even know until they reach certain levels. It is even hidden from amongst they themselves in watch words or code words.
It is open in certain writings at higher levels but a person trained in certain dicipliines will know long before this.

Kinda reminds me of Scientology. What kind of religion doesn't give "all the facts" to the communion (not exactly the correct term)? The secret society sort, right? That's the sort of emotional blackmail many cults practise. You'll have to prove your faith if you want to know the "whole truth". And in many cases the message/writings on higher levels differ or even contradict those on entry levels.
What exactly do these Luciferians have to do to reach higher levels?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
If you really want to sell your soul to the devil, heres a story that tells you how. First you'll need someone to represent you

The Negotiator

Good luck my friend,

Wupy

Interesting take on it! I really enjoyed it!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just meant to be funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always considered selling your soul to the devil this.
If you like ROck Music; Led Zepplin, Rollin Stones, Van Halen (not Hagar) U2, Dream Theater...Your soul is in good stead but if you start listening to pop music... you just sold your soul to Satan
If you like hip hop: NWA, RUN-DMC, Ice-T, Tupac... your soul is in good stead but if you start listening to Fifty Cent, Eminem or any of the other horrible parodies of old school hip hop you hear nowadays, then you sold your soul to Satan.
And finally, if you like Science Fiction in the form of Star Wars, your ok... but if you start liking Star Trek... then you're a NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you soul belongs to Satan.

Sorry...Couldn't help it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I must say that Eminem, when not doing D12 dance music, is the most accomplished and talented rapper living. When he is in a serious zone, he puts forward amazing material. Check out things like "Toy Soilder" and stop with all the "Blue and Yellow, Purple Pills." Depth and meaning are shown in his works. He is much like Tupac, in fact, in his lyrics.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Your soul doesn't belong to you, it belongs to god so you aren't in the position to sell it to anyone for anything.

Cheers....

Reminds me of the movie Bedazzled.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well if i ever do decide to sell my soul, what currency does he deal in?

I would want it in £ as the rate is better then the $.

Also i hope this hotline to hell is not long distance, my phone bill is too much as it is.

To be honest o would probably grt more for my soul on ebay or in cash converters.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe you'd enjoy learning about Nicolo Paganini, the seminal violin virtuoso. He was widely rumored to have sold his soul.

So was Enrico Caruso.

And I am shocked, simply shocked that no one has mentioned Robert Johnson yet.

For that matter, Ralph Machio.

Or Jimmy Page/Crowley/Ozzy Ozbourne.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i see that no on has posed on this thread in over a year but i found it while searching for something else and had this to say. the "name" Lucifer means enlightenment. it was mistranslated originally and after awhile a pope (dont remember which one) declared it was wrong but since it had already became widely known as a synonym for Satan officially made it so. as far as the wewantyoursoul.com site, it is a marketing ploy done by a breakbeat artist by the name Adam Freeland. he owns the site and has a single of the same name (follow the link on the bottom of the page). the song is about corruption in the idea of consumerism. and as far as the jewish and catholic churches teach (and the bible for that matter) hell does not exist, and the devil's plan is not to own your soul but to keep it from god, more like to prove he has as much power as god does. BTW by god i mean YHWH. and Gehenna (translated into hell) is an actual place, it was a gorge where they dumped bodies, waste and had human sacrifices and the like and was on fire and smelled horrible. that was the hell jesus and people of the time spoke of. so as far as i believe soul selling is not possible, and only would be by someone who did believe in it and made their hell (and fortune) by mind over matter and karma.

~vulgar

[edit on 4-1-2008 by vulgardaclown]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Edit: Found out info on the necronomicon on Wiki. Granted it's an invention of overactive imagination. But it is curious nonetheless the existence of more than just one "necronomicon" (in other words, a book relating to the dead that is not shrouded on the modern version of what we consider witchcraft)

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
from what i understand, "devil worshipper" is a christian term, it's not accurate. satanists are more atheist than anything else, and luciferians are not exactly "devil worshippers."

I mean, to a hardcore bible thumper, Buddhists are devil worshippers as well, right?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You can sell your soul to the devil by simply being concerned with yourself only and not others. You won't get anything in return but a one way ticket to a prison planet, have fun.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join