It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon Europa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
When I was working in a big monetary institution, we always received letters from total crackpots. One of these letters struck me tough.

It was written by an old woman, who used to be a nurse. She wrote that the dead communicate trough her. Once she talked to a spirit of a drowned woman. According to this drowned woman, she went in the water to kill herself. Apparently so she did. However, she got out of the water and on the shore was a man donned in black to meet her. She wrote that this spirit revealed that the souls of people live in the moon Europa, where there is a facility of somekind where people live. Time is of no matter there. One thing still, she wrote that some people when they die receive the status of angels and work. yes work, in different positions.. Cannot remember it clearly, it was over a year ago..

The part about the moon Europa just seemed strange..
Any opinions?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think the part about Europa is wrong, mostly because i don't think in afterlife there are "places" as we phisically intend them.
About the "angelic job", well, more than a job, i'd rather define it a duty, but i think it could be right.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You should take a look at the movie 2010 The Year We Make Contact - i'ts the sequel of 2001 A Space Odissey. A crew of astronauts go to Europa to examine a monolith, as soon as one man touches it he "disappears". Then there is this "ghost" of the protagonist of 2001 which keeps changing forms (he is first in his 40s, then in his 70s, then he is a fetus) and tells the crew to leave in two days. So they leave, and then the movie ends with Hal 9000 (I am supposing you know what that is, it's SO famous) giving a message to earth from the monolith: "All these worlds are yours except Europa. Use them together, use them in peace". That's an obvious reference to the genesis, just think of Europa as the apple which was forbidden by god to eat. So I guess that's where the "crackpot" got that from.

new topics

join