It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its 2011 not 2012???a must read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive come to realize everything in the universe is based off numbers.

The # of the soul 11

1 side positive

1 side negative

Our souls are represented by the number 11

#1=the universe

the same with 10...1+0=1..

you always have to keep adding until you get the smallest number .

1x1=1 everything comes back to the universe

The exsistence of god(jah) is 11

the #7 represents messages sent from the universe(god/jah)

the #3 represents christ/israel/the way back home/trinty

jesus said where 3 people are,his spirit is with them also!

there are only 11 tribes of israel

is=isis

ra=ra(sun god/stargate to the sirius star system)

el=elohim..the El-der gods

El-even
He-aven

11=universe=heaven

Jesus is the way!

he is the SUN of God/universe

jesus said he was the bright morning star=the sun=bright morning star...sun rises in the morning...the sun is a star....the way thru the SUN not the son.,,jesus is the 3 of 11..but not without 7

7 = the Word jesus = the word of 11

3(jesus)+7(message from universe)=10..drop the 0..and you have 1

1= the universe

the trinty is (isis) (ra) and (elohim)

Jesus =#3

3=words/communication of the universe

3+7=10...1+0=1 1=universe

#7 represents a message from the universe.

jesus is the "message " from the universe

Jesus will show us the "way" back home in 2010

2+0+1+0=3

#3=CHRIST

oUR SUN is a stargate to the sirius star system.

ill post more later...im toasted!

[edit on 13-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

[edit on 13-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
iS ANYONE INTRESTED so i can know wether or not to add more?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Jesus didnt say 3 or more,,,he said 2 or more 1+1=2.

But you get an A for effort, we all do as God told me to tell everyone of you this.
He is a good and positive God not sitting there with a black book waiting for you to mess up...he wanted me to tell you all this to.

And yes I am taking my medication (for those that want to make fun at me) beat ya to it

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Go on then I'll bite. Serious question: What has the Mayan long count calendar got to do with the Bible?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
interesting stuff man..numerology is always interesting...how about what is behind 12...1+2=3?

what do you think about the stuff of our dna going from 2 strand to 12 strand?

the clock striking '12' could represent the beginning/end of another cycle

anywhere from 2009-2012 I see a lot happening..and then there's June that's right around the corner..

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This seems to be more about the relgious aspect of numbers. Not the paranormal.
So perhaps it is in the wrong forum.

If you just want to discuss the meaning of numbers, that discussion belongs here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So, this thread would be closed.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now this might sound completly stupid but you could probably do this with absolutly everything,
but if we believ your theory then i guess its actually the year 1 nope thats gone,
ok then 11 oh no go again,
111 whoops silly me,
1,111 this is getting silly now,
11,111 yeah thats better oh looks like weve got a loooooooooooooong way to go.

Although this fits in with your theory-42(a computer calculated this as the answer to the ultimate question)
4+2=6+4.2=10.2 round it down and knock off the zero and poof 1, solid proof of in the year 11,111 something will happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
11:11 AM, December 21, 2012, Annual Winter Solstice
Dec. 21, 2012 is day one of Baktun 13 Mayan ( 13.0.0.0.0.)
Dec. 21, 2012 is the Suntelia Aion, Ancient Greece.
Hindu Vedas say this is the time of the end of the Kali Yuga.
THe Aborigines of Australia say the 40 000 year dreamtime is ending now.
The Maori agree.
The Hopi elders named nine signs that would precede the 'third shaking', and eight are in the books as of today, one to go.
Christian prophets claim the rapture, armageddon, or apocalypse is very soon.
Astrologists say we are entering a new age now, 2010 said by some to be the first year that we spend more days in Aquarius than in Pisces.
Other people who spoke of these last days of the Great Cycle, are the: Egyptians, Kabbalists, Essenes, Qero elders of Peru, Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Iroquois confederacy, and Dogon.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i was wondering. If there is a planet x/nabu couldnt we already see it if its coming near us. i mean isnt it sopposed to come near our planet within the next 6 years or something. Couldnt we possibly see it with hubbles telescope,or some on earth??

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
i was wondering. If there is a planet x/nabu couldnt we already see it if its coming near us. i mean isnt it sopposed to come near our planet within the next 6 years or something. Couldnt we possibly see it with hubbles telescope,or some on earth??

nasa has already seen it...haven you herd that they offically announced that planet x is real?

they want to be the ones who say"i told you so"

the 2012 theory is correct!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

nasa has already seen it...haven you herd that they offically announced that planet x is real?

they want to be the ones who say"i told you so"

CAn you please show me an article from the NASA website that states them finding an object that will impact earth in 2012.

If you do not have the time to search the archive then thats fine. Im jsut saying you wont break my skecptisim until I see it. If Im not that important and my opinion doesnt matter oh well thats your choice. Dont feel pressured.
Take care keep up the speculations and research into your ideas

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizar

CAn you please show me an article from the NASA website that states them finding an object that will impact earth in 2012.

If you do not have the time to search the archive then thats fine. Im jsut saying you wont break my skecptisim until I see it. If Im not that important and my opinion doesnt matter oh well thats your choice. Dont feel pressured.
Take care keep up the speculations and research into your ideas

sorry man, but i never said planet x was going to impact the earth in 2012!

et's from sirius will come to earth in 2010...we will be part of the galactic community in 2012!

J_3

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i SMOKE Alot but...wow

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
iS ANYONE INTRESTED so i can know wether or not to add more?

Of course there are people here who are interested. Many of them don't reply to the thread, or would if they thought this was going somewhere. Honestly this is a bit hard to understand. It's not entirely clear from your first post what exactly is going on. Do you have any other information to add that would make this clear to anyone else reading? Maybe a link to a supporting website or a book you read this out of.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, as long as were on the subject...

At eleven seconds after the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the year 2011 the time will be:

11 11 11 11 11 11

Now roll up a fatty to take the edge off that coke. Heck, We have five more years to figure this stuff out

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
All the people in the world could have it figured in five years and they'd be just in time to watch the results enfold that will confirm they are correct, dead right even. If our annual global level of consumption was levelled off today, and we had no increase for those five years, that would maybe buy us some time. But, that level has increased every year for at least 25 years, and likely many years previous to that. Not only that, the amount of that increase has grown each year too. There may be an exception to that but as far as I know the annual consumption is accelerating at an ever increasing rate. So, imo, the chance of it levelling off is slim to none. But predictions are often wrong, so I could be surprised.
That is the great thing about the future, it's unpredictable, there's always the chance that there is an unexpected variable that can influence the outcome. Like aliens coming to save us.....
I know I'll be giving high fives all around, if I'm here, on Mayan Baktun 13.0.0.0.0., day one of the new age. Don't hold my seat, though, I feel pretty sure I won't be able to be there.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I understand that the topic i started this thread with i didnt do to much of a good job explaining,but im going to write down alll the information i have and repost this thread topic under a different name...ill post the link when im finished..give me two days and it should be up..trust me it will be the best thread ever to be on ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
whats the site of the thread?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Now this might sound really stupid to say and completly illogical but you do realise that the dates we use have absolutly nothing to do with gods or anything. Theyre just from the birth of christ who a[pparently had maguic powers but whatever. If there was some huge cataclysimic event coming why would it coincide with that event, please remeber that thousands of people are born everyday but none of them have anything to do with the end of the world.

P.S. Also the date 0 doesnt exactly coincide with the birth of christ, the calendar ahs been altered and changed so mant times tht it is likely to have been anything from 20bc to 20ad.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, I believe the evidence is there that something huge was suppose to happen and is happening before our very eyes. What I believe some people may not agree with but here it goes.

First: Poles shifted a very little when the tsunami hit near indonesia. Enough to see from space. Also, our vibration is climbing. Look up the Schumaan Resonance( I think thats it). Another thing, do a google on how our magnectic field is slowly dropping. Another thing, Take a look at all the severe weather and the havoc mother nature is bringing all over the place. We are an ever changing peice. Notice I say peice. In 2012, or around there, I believe we will literally jump beyond anyones belief. What I mean this is we will be mutated in to a supreme being by energies (maybe the photon belt?). Ive read at many places they think we are going in and out of it through certain times of the year.
I dont know if this is true but I came to a conclusion that our age will end and the truth about EVERYTHING will come out. Life is an illusion get used to it and open up to the truth .

top topics

join