It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke Nukem 4ever taking forver man....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hey does anyone have maybe someone they know thats got a little bit of info on whats going on with Duke these days. i loved duke 3d so much i've been waiting forver for this game to get made, and whats up with the movie are they going to do it or what??:bnghd:
anything would be apreciated...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i saw him in the strip joint trying to get a look at the ladies behind, which is difficult becouse they keep turning towards him all the time....

...hes probably still there...

seriously, who cares, when you have half life 2

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i saw him in the strip joint trying to get a look at the ladies behind, which is difficult becouse they keep turning towards him all the time....

Lol, haden't thought about that in a long time. I would advise trying other games like Call of Duty 2 or Quake 4.

Have fun.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
3drealms might like to say "its done when its done" but I think at this point the whole Duke Nukem Forever is pretty scrapped. They took down the screenshots saying that they "no longer represent the games look and feel" which I think is probably a load of crap. The game has been in development for what seems like 4 or more years now. Forums over at 3DR seem very scarce on hard from-the-devs-mouth facts as to progress and and the possibly that the game will ever be completed. They have churned out Max Payne games yet DNF is still undelivered, which is what ultimately leads me to believe the project has been scrapped and 3DR is actually slowly going down the toilet to leave everyone with the belief that the game was unfinished rather than abandoned.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
Duke Nuken 4ever taking forever man...

Patience, my friend, is a virtue.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I like to call it 'duke nukem forNever', or 'duke nukem whenever'.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Dude, i wouldnt expect this game to get on the shelfs. I'm pretty sure it's been canceled.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well apparently 3drealms have finally decided to make some money and make this game unless their latest footage is more torocrap
anyways i supose we will see i when its donne lol

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
well its kinda like what happen to the re-make of ff7 but i think there still trying to make dnf cuz look at what the changes with turok the frist game r so #y but look at the new one that one is amazing so u never know they might have changed some of the details in the game so dont loose hope

join