It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Vatican Archives Now Accessible Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Archive here

I have not looked through it yet by we should expect lots of surprises from this release.

I don't think ALL of the archives would be presented, but we will have to take what we can get for now.

From Scott Corrales
Inexplicata - The Journal Of Hispanic Ufology

Noticiasdot.com
1-12-6

The Vatican Archives, one of the world's most important historical research centers, with over 630 different archival sources extending over more than 85 kilometers of shelves, covering over 800 yeras of history, can now be visited on the Internet at www.vatican.va
(Translation © 2006, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Inma Roca)

Source

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The site to me is just a huge run around. There is nothing of any real significance other then the mechanics of the place. I couldn't locate any real juicy details on what kind of stuff might be down there.

Cug

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not much but it's there

The trial of Galileo

The Biblography of the "secret archive"

Something called the Baumgarten card index

and a document titled Historical Memories of the Galla Apostolic Vickership 1845 - 1880

Hope you can read Latin

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Probably an attempt to quell all the mail they get asking about the secret archives
Come now, we all know they won't give us real knowledge unless it's reached a critical boiling point.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I want to see all the Native American (Mayan) books that were 'burned' during the conquest. I'm sure they're somewhere in the 'Astronomy' or 'Exobiology' sections...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
I want to see all the Native American (Mayan) books that were 'burned' during the conquest. I'm sure they're somewhere in the 'Astronomy' or 'Exobiology' sections...

Countless works from around the world that few have seen in the past centuries will now be exposed for all to see.

It will take a lot of time to sift through 80 miles of bookshelf, but it will be done.

What I really think is that this is being done to shore up the Vaticans claim to all the land in the world before the next great conflict begins.

top topics

join