It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler was victim of identity theft?? -read-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I dont know if any of you have read or heard this but i wanted to get some of your input and thoughts on it. but i read an interesting story about a guy buying an old house and finding a secret room underground with an old wooden chair and cement at the base of the chair with footprints in it. and all around the room were old newspapers with headlines about nazis, germans and what hitler was doing and somwhere engraved in that room was "hitler" as in he was the captive there. But it doesnt stop there. Read up on a guy named "aleister crowley" he admitted to several people he was the worlds most evil man and he said "before there was hitler there was me"

now i know that sounds like something plain and random but a website claims that crowley was very much into looking for a lookalike of himself and he happened to find a young hitler in the army and noticed the amazing resemblance. well anyways this is true fact: hitler was blinded by mustard gas and was sent to a medical facility, now before the evil hitler we all know from history close friends of hitler said in interviews the hitler they knew was never a racist person and loved to paint, in fact he painted over 500 paintings before that trip to the "doctors" and when this new "hitler" emerged he had no damage from mustard gas and never painted another painting again and also had a major racist agenda all of a sudden. well anyways before the war ended several of hitlers closests friends asked him to paint a picture. Hitler became agitated and did not want to but then agreed to do it. well after a week or more he presented a painting and said he did it. The thing is the picture was an original hitler painting from the real hitler but the painting had a few hidden things painted into like hidden messages possibly revealing he was being held captive. Not to diminish the beast we all know as hitler but could this man aliester crowley have done such a thing to further his own political and racist beliefs? i emplore you to read into this a little more and wonder like i do. there are a few pics of aliester crowley where he looks dead up like adolf hitler and you can use a paint program to put a hitler mustache on him and see the uncanny resemblance. check out this website and read the part about hitler being captive www.blackraiser.com...

then do some google'ing for aliester crowley and read up on him. He was a master freemason as well and part of the illuminati...theres a whole big can of conspiracies here but trust me when you see the picture of the hitler before with a much slimmer nose and see the hitler of ww2 you will see he has a much wider nose.

think about it...if you wanted to do the most evil acts in history and get away with it how would you do it safely? by taking on the identity of someone else then simply reverting to your regular identity when your done...leaving the real person with all the guilt.

Cug

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowdyroddy
Read up on a guy named "aleister crowley" he admitted to several people he was the worlds most evil man and he said "before there was hitler there was me"

He never called himself the worlds most evil man. That was a "newspaper" (A paper that was like our modern weekly world news) that called him the "wickedest man in the world." He did label himself as the "worst man in the world" in a piece satirizing the stories that were published. And I can't find a single quote of Crowley saying "before there was hitler there was me" Source?

Not to diminish the beast we all know as hitler but could this man aliester crowley have done such a thing to further his own political and racist beliefs?

What political and racist beliefs do you think Crowley had?

i emplore you to read into this a little more and wonder like i do. there are a few pics of aliester crowley where he looks dead up like adolf hitler and you can use a paint program to put a hitler mustache on him and see the uncanny resemblance.

WHOA! so your saying Crowley WAS Hitler?????

Here is a pic of Crowley in 1943

Does he look like Hitler to you? and how do you account for the visitors and letters Crowley sent from England during WWII?

[edit on 1/13/2006 by Cug]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Aliester crowley was a man of many disguises and he could change his identity however he wanted. heres a pic of crowley looking dead up like hitler. the front cover of a book he wrote. In the same time frame as that pic you posted. now tell me how can a man go from looking a hundred years old to 40 or 50ish???? hmm look at this pic all he has to do is shorten his mustache and you got adolf freakin hitler.

www.luminist.org...

Cug

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sorry that photo was from sometime around WWI when he was in the U.S. Crowley was born in 1875 so he was 64 when WWII started.

try again

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowdyroddy
now tell me how can a man go from looking a hundred years old to 40 or 50ish????

You have a valid point with this question, it's not possible. The end.

- Attero

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well, I do believe that whoever it was the Russians burned (if anyone) was NOT Hitler, but Crowley seems to be accounted for duing WWII- not to mention that he was 14 years older than Hitler.

As a matter of fact Crowley did some work for MI5 during WWII, since the Germans were so into occult. He tried to get the Brits to drop leaflets full of his own brand of occultism into Germany infact, but they didn't see the benefit so it didn't happen.

As for the radical changes that Hitler underwent after WWI- well some of that is called being a self-serving SOB, and some of it is called a mid-life crisis. His country had just gotten it's butt kicked. Hitler went out and got himself some new beliefs, new politics, new friends, and a new chance at winning a world war.

And what DID happen to Hitler after the war? My guess is that those Type-21 U-boats that were never found were used to ferry key people out of Germany, either to disappear using Odessa, or to try and reconstitute themselves somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Since I started this speculation, I should point out that near the end, Hitler appeared to have "aged dramatically." Several witnesses have mentioned that he looked and acted much older than he actually was, shortly before his suicide. These testimonies are facts. We need to ask why Hitler appeared older, and how much older - 14 years? These reports actually strengthen the case for a double or lookalike.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is a new conspiracy-- that is I have never heard of it.

I read through the link in the first post. The author seems to know what he is talking about.

Although the theory is outrageous, I will not dismiss it quite yet.

The subject is interesting and I will look into it.

The only thing that turns me away is the lack of evidence for Crowley's racism.

However, Crowley resembles the "new" Hitler, more then Adolf Hitler resembles the Hitler that we all know.

I have no doubt that body doubles were involved, but to the extent that is claimed by the website is hard to believe.

We need empiracal evidence. Analyzing photographs is not enough.

Cug

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1

The only thing that turns me away is the lack of evidence for Crowley's racism.

Well Crowley was a man of his times and used derogatory words for other races. But I don't think that qualifies to Hitler level racism.

In the Book of the Law it states AL I,3: "Every man and every woman is a star." Crowley's comment on that verse includes

www.hermetic.com...

...each human being is an Element of the Cosmos, self-determined and supreme, co-equal with all other Gods.

Another reference to Crowley's thoughts of racism is Chapter 73 of Magick Without Tears, where he basically sums up racism as "Fear."

We need empiracal evidence. Analyzing photographs is not enough.

How about some visits/letters to Crowley by an American Army officer during WWII?
Or how Hitler put his second in command into a consecration camp?
Then there is Crowley's poor health at the time.
And if you can find the Crowley Collectors, you be able to find some mundane evidence of his being in England during WWII.. Stuff like signed checks, bills, letters, etc..

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Crowley is Hitler?
Who came up with this garbage? Crowley was a large man who was always kind of overweight, Hitler was short and skinny. Crowley was dead befor the end befor the end of WW2, Crowley got kicked out of mussolini's Italy.
Saying Crowley was a freemason and apart of the illuminati?
I have never read such a thing.....He was apart of the Order of Golden Dawn, and later join the O.T.O. (if i remember correctly)
Plus he was so addicted to opium, he could not of run the Third Reich.

P.S. Crowley wasnt heavily influenced by the kabala, yet he sent millions of jews to the ovens?

[edit on 103030p://upThursday by wang]

Cug

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Crowley is Hitler?
Who came up with this garbage?

Who knows?
Now for some corrections

Crowley was a large man who was always kind of overweight, Hitler was short and skinny.

Uhmmm not really... He was like alot of people Skinny when young, a bit overweight in midlife, and skinny at the end.

Crowley was dead befor the end befor the end of WW2,

Crowley died in Dec of 47.. 2 years after the war.

Saying Crowley was a freemason and apart of the illuminati?
I have never read such a thing.....

You are correct for the most part.. But Crowley was a member of several irregular branches of Masonry. Many people don't seem to understand that irregular masonry is not the same as © Freemasonry ™

Plus he was so addicted to opium, he could not of run the Third Reich.

It was Heroin, prescribed for his asthma.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thanks for cleaning up my post.

I wont argue with the corrections one bit since the knowledge i spat out i read over 5 years ago.

top topics

join