It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know how the eygptians made the Pyramids?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Vibrations will move objects across a table, and on a larger scale, when the right resonating frequency is applied over time, it grows. The collapse of the Tacoma suspension bridge is an example of this that you can watch develop. It is an amazing piece of film footage, showing the bridge deck come apart. Although the wind which caused it did not increase in velocity, before very long, the amplifying effect of resonance brought the bridge down. The use of tuned sound waves to move large ancient stones is a common ancient description. Merlyn was said to have touched the stones with his wand, and they jumped ahead. Tibetan monks are said to have lifted large boulders easily, after chanting for some time first. The remote ultrasonic destruction of kidney stones is a modern example.

Hi BlackGuardXIII,
This is facinating, i've never thought of the concept of HARMONIC ENERGY,

So could a MONOLITH if it does exist contain an array of data that could be accessed through some sort of acoustical RESONANCE PATTERN? Another thought that has recently come to mind is the possibility that certian types of STONES or CRYSTALS when put in certain geometrical configurations and then subjected to ACOUSTIC ENERGY specific FREQUENCIES(WINDOW FREQUENCIES) may be able to access certain phenomena that is normally inaccesable in our 3D spatial continuum.

These acoustic discoveries may also shed light on some of the visual motifs etched into the walls of many ancient sites. Experiments in a replica of the Newgrange passage, at Princeton University, showed that if a site was smoky or misty, standing sound waves would become visible as they vibrated particles in the air. Could this visualising effect account for the zigzag and concentric ring markings on the chamber walls?

Does anyone have any more details or links?

All the best... ian

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The artwork that has a very compelling harmonic motif is not uncommon. I wish I had the article still, but it is long since lost. The magazine showed colour pictures of ancient Hindu designs which were accurate depictions of soundwave patterns. The bridge I referred to was nicknamed galloping gertie, and lasted just two years. It is my guess that once one knows the particular frequency to use, any object can be made to resonate, and the amplitude then increased until it moves.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
The artwork that has a very compelling harmonic motif is not uncommon. I wish I had the article still, but it is long since lost. The magazine showed colour pictures of ancient Hindu designs which were accurate depictions of soundwave patterns. The bridge I referred to was nicknamed galloping gertie, and lasted just two years. It is my guess that once one knows the particular frequency to use, any object can be made to resonate, and the amplitude then increased until it moves.

I remember seeing a documentary on british tv about this theory,
it was about the stonehenge caves, i cant find any info anyway,

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jag5398
It was also suggested that the stone blocks for the pyramid were lifted by giant kites.

That right there is the #1 leading theory on how the pyramids were actually built.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by jag5398
It was also suggested that the stone blocks for the pyramid were lifted by giant kites.

That right there is the #1 leading theory on how the pyramids were actually built.

#1 as in most recently proposed? Or #1 as in most surprising if it were true?
It really must have been windy back then. And those kites must have been something to see, imagine the size? I know I wouldn't want to be around when there was a lull in the wind....
And I wonder what the dimensions of a kite would have to be to lift the granite ceiling block up to the top of the Kings chamber, which weighed an estimated 50 to 80 tons. It is way up there too, 200+ feet up.
Why have I not seen any previous kite information until this year?
The harmonic resonance and intensifying amplitude of the waves theory is much more common and also makes more sense to me, even if it is totally speculative. At least I have seen that force demonstrated to be very powerful. Kites have never seemed all that strong to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why do people never bother to read what I type?

This forum, is just the same thing posted time and time again and is becoming a waist. These threads about how it was built are nearly all pointless and people should use the search function.

I've already outlined the kite theory, in numerous threads as have other people...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I brought this up in a couple other posts and thought I would add it here. I see some of it has already been discussed.

My theory starts in modern times with the coral castle.

www.coralcastle.com...

Edward Leedskalnin the builder of the coral castle:

Whats amazing is that Ed is only 5ft tall and 100lbs. The blocks of coral he moved were up to 4000 ft thick and some he had to move over 10 miles. He did this all by himself with no outside help. He cut and balanced every piece of coral block with hand tools and had them balanced so well that a coral door that weighed (i think) 6 ton would pivet oven with a light press of your finger.

Ed himself claimed to have found the secrets of the egyptians and from the looks of his work he was not fibbing.

When ed died 2 things that were found at his property was lots of copper wire and lots of homemade AC generators.

The AC lifter:

We can make small scale lifters that will levitate off the ground with nothing more then some tin and copper. What if ed were to made a more effiecient and stronger one of these.

www.checktheevidence.com...

Egyptians had electricity?

Maybe, check out the Iraq battery. This was made over 2000 years ago. But what if it was actually invented much earlier then that even. Granted none have been found in or around the pyramids but there have been ancient batteries discovered in other places around the world. Maybe they did have electricity.

www.unmuseum.org...

I think Ed really did come down to knowing the secret of the egyptains, and I think the eqyptians were more advanced then we give them credit for. Maybe someday we will find out how they really did it.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I recall an Egyptian fresco showing what looked like a battery, wires, and a lightbulb. It may not have been that, but looked just like it.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Smoot, just one minor problem...

The battery in fact, wouldn't work...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Smoot, just one minor problem...

The battery in fact, wouldn't work...

According to this guy they do work. Unless there is a more up to date source that I havent read yet that proved they didnt work.

Dr Marjorie Senechal - I don't think anyone can say for sure what they were used for, but they may have been batteries because they do work

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now they might not have been intended to be batteries but what if thats what they were for. What would they need electricity for? Kind of thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I read once that in old Delhi, India there used to be streetlights that were lit by a 'smokeless fire'. They could have used them for metalwork, to electroplate jewellery? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No one really has any idea. Others have tried and look at what they made, crappy copies right near the originals.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
The sound theory is one I like, I've read other stories of monks in Tibet lifting huge stones with music. There are other references too, but I don't have the time right this very moment to look for more info.

I have a book on Egypt somewhere that goes through all the various theories, and I think the sound theory is the one they conclude is the most likely - I will come back to the thread with the book name when I have it at hand

There is a speaker company that made a sonic-levitation device. It levitates a small ball of molten metal or glass using sound. Not sure what its usually used for, but its true sonic levitation. Also theres a guy who does alot of science experiments and posts them online and he used some small plastic donut thing to levitate a tiny peice of tinfoil (also he could reverse it and pull the foil) the movie clip has a high pitched screeching comming from the device.

(Side note on sound: The guy who's company made the sonic levitation machine was invited to egypt to test the pyramids for sound. He found the chambers the resonate at 16hz, or an octave of F#.
- This is the same note that American Indian Shaman's flutes made.
- Also this is the same note the earth makes apparently.
- The composer Wagner wrote a musical score featuring a section designed to represent an earthquake, at 16Hz and this was before there was a device capable of reproducing the sound.
- The Ark of the Covonant was marched around the walls of Jericho and blasted with trumpets and crubmled the thick walls with out touching them.)

I read somewhere that the egyptians used the Staff of Ra to levitate the stones. They wrapped the stones in wet papyrus then smacked the staff on the stone to get it vibrating, then at a certain point held the staff against the stone to get it to vibrate sympathetically, when it becomes easy to move with 2 or 3 people or lifted.

Interestingly enough on a television programme about cutting large stones used in ancient buildings had the builders using similar tools to make very precise cuts. They had weak bronze or copper tools of course, but they smacked the top of the stone in a line (to get it to vibrate along the center in a certain way) then they slamed with a heavy hammer and it broke in half very nicely. It took only a few smacks, and they got a smooth edged square stone. So they wouldnt have to "shape" the stone with their weak tools as we imagine.

(Also the pyramid has alot of quartz crystal in it, and the natrual angle of quartz to break at is 32degrees. The pyramids sides are at 31degrees.)

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I had forgotten to mention the Tibetan monks. thank you
And the staff of Ra method is just like the account in the Stonehenge thread that I posted. Merlyn rapped the stones with his wand and they leapt forward. The sound levitation machine is a great addition, and I didn't know about the cutting technique, but it makes sense.
I didn't know about the 16 hz information either.
The footage of the collapse of the Tacoma Narrows suspension bridge in
Washington state is worth seeing if you haven't. The deck just keeps rolling in ever larger waves until it comes apart. It's fascinating to watch, and shows that resonance knowledge has just recently been rediscovered by us. The scientists of today are starting to catch up to the ancients!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have seen that bridge swaying and breaking apart, pretty amazing. Now bridges and buildings are made of alternating materials to change the resonance throughout.

I always wondered about monks chanting infront of a large bell, like Zen buddhists in a temple. Theoretically they should be able to make the bell ring by chanting at a sympathetic resonance. That would be cool to see.

Oh i just remembered I read that if you hold a vibrating tuning fork near a balloon, the balloon will start to move toward the tuning fork. Strange huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Smoot, just use the internet and search or use the search function on this site.

Source
the asphalt completely covers the copper cylinder, electrically insulating it, so no current can be drawn without modifying the design;
there are not any wires or conductors with them;
no widely accepted electrical equipment is associated with them (though controversial stone reliefs depicting arc lights have been suggested);
an asphalt seal, being thermoplastic, is excellent for forming a hermetic seal for long term storage. It would be extremely inconvenient however for a galvanic cell, which would require frequent topping up of the electrolyte (if they were intended for extended use).

If they change the design, with what we know now it works. Amazing that...

Edit:

ViolatoR, fancy posting any information on that "company" since I am unable to find it.

[edit on 26/1/2006 by Odium]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ViolatoR, fancy posting any information on that "company" since I am unable to find it.

www.containerless.com...

www.rocknroll.force9.co.uk...

The link to the page about Tom Danley going to egypt doesnt work anymore, but i saved it to my computer. EDIT: Found a working link
www.livesoundint.com...
Ill leave the quote here for quick reading:

Tom Danley
With so much of the company’s NASA work having to do with acoustics and having good measurements, we were also one of the early companies to get a TEF machine. Being the main “acoustics guy,” I used the TEF to measure vibration resonances in space flight payloads and locate flaws in concrete blocks (looking for echoes).

Another task set was to measure/develop new transducers for acoustic levitation, another for producing a sonic boom. I even used TEF for measuring resonant modes on pecan shells. Let’s just say it got seriously “multi-tasked.”

While at Intersonics, a movie company asked to film the acoustic levitation process used by our space flight hardware.

I ended up demonstrating it and being in the movie (“Mystery of the Sphinx” with Charlton Heston).

During filming I had made a wisecrack to the producer about going to Egypt and measuring the Pyramids.

Several years later, the same producer calls up out of the blue and asks if I was interested in “finding out why the inside of the Great Pyramid sounded so weird.” This would be for another movie — all expenses paid and a decent “nut” to boot.

Lying in the sarcophagus, one finds it’s nearly impossible to hum any note other than ones related to the main resonances. In that position when you do hum at the “right” frequency, it’s easy to make it seem very loud. But for someone standing next to you, it’s not loud at all. Also lying in it, the outside sounds that get coupled throughout, colors other people’s voices for a very Darth Vador effect.

My general observation is that the Pyramid’s dimensions, the Pyramid’s construction materials, and the box inside the King’s Chamber were designed to passively (as in zero electricity) enhance whatever sounds were present inside the King’s Chamber.

It also appears that any wind pressure across the Pyramid’s internal air shafts, especially when the Pyramid was new and smooth, was like blowing across the neck of a coke bottle. This wind pressure created an infrasound harmonic vibration in the chamber at precisely 16Hz.

Being a musician myself, I was especially interested to discover a patterned musical signature to those resonances that formed an F-sharp chord. Ancient Egyptian texts indicate that this F-sharp was the resonant harmonic center of Planet Earth. F-sharp is (coincidentally?) the tuning reference for the sacred flutes of many Native American shamans.

Bottom line: We have 2.5 million blocks piled up in Egypt. Halfway around the world you have a guy whittling a tree into a musical instrument with exactly the same F-sharp resonance.

Theres more but im not gonna copy the whole page for you. Especially after that "fancy posting" remark.

[edit on 1/26/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well now we know what your arguement is based around.

ViolatoR, fancy showing the Egyptian's having these technology? Images? Stories? Artifacts?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So acoustics or wave vibrations may have something to do with the Ancient Monuments?

but in what way could this have helped them build the pyramids?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Well now we know what your arguement is based around.

ViolatoR, fancy showing the Egyptian's having these technology? Images? Stories? Artifacts?

The sonic-lev is not my argument as to how the pyramids were built, I was just adding some info for anyone who wanted to learn more about it.
Personally I doubt sonic levitation was used to build the pyramids, but the pyramids themselves seemed to built to amplify certain sounds. Along with many other unkown things. I think the kings chamber could have been used during the cult of osiris ceremonies where a future king was placed inside a sealed coffin until they died, and at that moment the lid was lifted and the rush of air brought them back. After having a near death experience where they saw the Light connecting all living things they were better able to rule their people. And the sonic properties of the pyramid amplified the prayers and set the mood perhaps in this giant temple. (Other interesting things are the crystal properties of the rock. Lots of quartz which has peizoelectricity under pressure and theres many hundreds of tons of pressure..)

I believe there are drawings/hyroglyphics somewhere that show the staff of Ra being used to levitate stones, but im sorry i dont have any links or movies to point you to. I havent studied ancient egypt at all, but the great pyramid is perhaps worthy of some more of my attention.

<< 1    3 >>

join