It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why i think no aliens have EVER been to earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Virtually anyone can claim to be an expert on UFO's and Aliens because there is nothing about the subject grounded in physical proof or incontrovertible fact.

I disagree on the idea that there is NOTHING about the subject grounded in proof or fact. The idea of "proof" is really a misnomer, for often we learn that the "proofs" of the past are actually fallacies. The toss around term of "proof" and the claimed lack thereof seems to be a deliberate attempt (by most debunkers) for ignoring the piles of real EVIDENCE for the phenomenon...

What the UFO/Alien community needs to do is come down hard on charlatans that claim to talk to aliens and excuse themselves out of ever showiing proof.

I'd have to agree with you there. If someone is in regular contact with aliens, it doesn't seem that it'd be all too difficult to come up with some kind of photographic/video/recorded evidence to show. Therefore, it's pretty logical to assume such claims are bogus.

The biggest threat to the UFO/Alien phenomenon is not the "Government" but the weak, easily impressed minds of the faithful. If people would be more objective to weed out the nonsense that can bloat this forum, there might return to a form of dignity and self respect. Otherwise this topic will always be best suited to the fringe who are too busy pointing the finger at everyone else.

Agreed. When people in the community hold up the Meiers, Adamskis, and Prophet Yahwehs as examples, it only furthers the "ridicule factor" of the field. Sure, I know there are some die-hards that will say, "but Billy has proof!".... Sorry, but tin-foil suit wearing humans posing with pvc pipe cobbled rayguns aren't going to do it for most folks as "proof"...hehe....

The thing is, such theatrics aren't needed. There's plenty of REAL evidence out there...it just needs to be weeded through. There are thousands of military personnel, pilots, and other credible witnesses to such phenomena, many unexplained non-hoaxed photos and videos, and documents all detailing the very REAL concern that we were and are being visited by otherworldly visitors.... But, the wackos are far more press-worthy than old stacks of moldy documents....

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Religion is very hard to explain and to me it seems very easy to attribute aliens to religious stories i think its more likely that religious stories are pyschic stories it makes more sense such as the parting of the sea to allow the jews to escape eygpt, to say aliens did it makes no sense WHY would aliens meddle in the evolution of mankind, i PRAY to everything i hold dear that when we do finally have ther tech to travel a long way and find life in space we would not meddle in the problems of less advanced civilisation and let them grow and change on there own.

tom

<< 1   >>

join