It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all African?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree that mankind could very easily be millions of years old, and that the current humans could be just 250 000 years old. It might have been that there have been 100 of these 250 000 year human lines, and that would only put us back to 25 million years ago. But I feel that although we did not evolve from rats, we have common roots, with rats, birds, snakes, toads, fish, plants, insects, and single cell organisms. We all share a common protein, which seems to suggest we're related.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Please, gentlmen, let us not circumvent censors. We should not forget that there are children, ladies, and those who simply don't want to see the filth, but want to see what your opinion is.
Please, not simply because of some board rule that you can break, but because it is not nice to the other members.

With love and harmony,
Thomas Crowne

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
the human race is many millions of years old not 4 thousand or even 40 thousand. creation isn't a theory it is a blindman banging his head on a wall. evolotion schmevolution i did not evolve from a edited rat , did you?

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

Why not a rat? it does not make us less worthy if our ancestors were rats. It does not matter at all.

<< 1   >>

join