It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could be another proof that ufo are man made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I was around the web and some one send my a message about some cool new games that mix real clues with the internet.Then i search for it and i found 1 that is about a mystery photo,i enter the forums and one said this is an hoax.I read it but then he tell that even if the story isn't true it very similiar to one that happen in he' house here it is:

Our first house came complete with a crumbling outbuilding, full of more weirdness than you can imagine. Bins of carefully sorted rocks and minerals, bird cages stacked to the ceiling, empty booze bottles all over the place, and a box of newspaper clippings:

I can't get to post the photos but this photo was of a lot of news paper reports of ufo,that for some reason the old man stored

The clippings were the most mysterious. An entire box full of local newspaper articles from the 60's and 70's about UFO sightings. We asked some of our neighbors about the former owner. Apparently he had been an engineer for Lockheed Martin for several years, then after he retired, and his wife died, he spent his entire pension on: Rocks (he was an avid rockhound and jewel collector), exotic birds, Booze, and women. He was known to bury things in the yard. When he died, several family members came snooping around looking for precious stones they believed him to have. Even while we lived there, we had several visitors dropping by to ask about him, and wanting to look in the shed for "things he had left behind".

As to date, I only have one picture of this mysterious man, I found it in one of the newspaper clippings, he was attending a rock and mineral show:

So what u think..He work at lockheed and when he retire start recollecting reports of ufo's why...Maybe is because he have worked on them....

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I really dont understand what your point is...
Anything unidentified is a ufo whether thats man made or other

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dang that could almost be me, except for the dead part. But then I thought I was the one who planted the pipe bomb in the San Francisco Starbucks.
Could you give us a link?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Maybe the UFOs the old man from Lockheed was working on were from "outer spaaaace" that crashed in Corona, Aztec, Brazil etc.

Does the term reverse engineering ring a bell?

Birds, Booze, women, rock and ufos; I'm with the cowboy on this one.

new topics

top topics

join