It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS FLASH: Dark Forces at work (say conspiracy theorsits in newspaper)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This suprised me this afternoon when I finally sat down to read THE SUN newspaper, when I got to page 20, this jumped out at me:

DARK FORCES AT WORK

www.thesun.co.uk...

Come on, whose been talking to the papers then???????

Blackwidow

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
haha...god the sun makes us lot sound like right nutcases ha..

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Alright, Alright, I confess, I did not do it...
It looks like our kind is making a name for themselves.
Too bad they didn't name any sites
That article is a step, but doesn't hold any evidence so everyone will just laugh and hate you even more...
Don't you hate disinformative media?
- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thats what I thought when I read it, thankfully ATS wasnt mentioned! (although saying that, the publicity might be good for the site?)

So whose been talking too the Newspapers then, own up?

blackwidow

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now this part I like the best:

"Others believe a top secret US military experiment is to blame, suggesting it had affected the Earth's magnetic field which caused the cuts"

Wouldnt have anything to do with HAARP now would it?

or how about this part:

"One Net nerd has even written an essay titled Did A Secret Military Experiment Cause The 2003 American Blackout"

God! Now they're calling us conspiracy theorists NERDS?

blackwidow

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
dont you just love the media !!!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm sure all fellow British ATS members will agree with me that the Sun is the biggest piece of sh1t, excuse of a newspaper that Murdoch owns.

The Sun has its own spin on everything, it is a right wing rag, and has set a terrible standard that other papers have followed.

I like this article though, and you can trust me that if the article wasn't making fun of these theories, it would not have been allowed in print by Rebekah Wade, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the reference to 'internet nerds' was added at the request of the editor to make the claims seem less credible.

I have to admit to being surprised to see the Sun print such an article, particularly the mentioning of the essay, any reader could do a search and read the entire essay for themselves. However the inclusion of this quote '�Maybe electricity is a form of life and it�s become aware.� will make most Sun readers rubbish the whole thing.

It is incredibly interesting when you consider the claims that a British newspaper was forced by law not to print an article concerning HAARP in the past.

I'm going get onto the broadsheets about this one.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Somehow I find it hard to accept such implications as News.

NEWS FLASH: Dark Forces at work (say conspiracy theorsits)

Ummm, ok??? Isn't that ALWAYS the message from Conspiracy Theorists??

Such an idea is about as revolutionary as:
NEWS FLASH: The Sky is Blue, and Black at Night!

What I would consider a shocking NEWS article by Conspiracy Theorists would be more like:
NEWS FLASH: All is good in the world. No future plans for change either. Life will continue for many years and be quite average living for all.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
...reality comin a knockin,alerting everyone that they have become too dependent on others to survive,better get more independent,when the natural gas reserves get low,like they will this winter you will wish you did.....

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, we know we have federal agents who visit this site on a regular basis. It wouldnt surprise me if a couple of investigative reporters simply browsed through ATS, and a few other related websites. Wouldnt take too much to come up with an interesting story.

I do agree, it is good to get some of these ideas out in the mainstream media though.

new topics

top topics

join