It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Hamza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't think there's already a thread on this, if there is then I apologise.

Abu Hamza has likened living amongst non-muslims to living in a toilet.
This really disgusts me. He's annoyed me for the last time. I know we live in a free country (in case anyone forgot), but something really has to be done about the fundamentalist islamofascists inciting hatred against our values and beliefs.

We have allowed them to come to this country, and we don't persecute them as a government but he's just thrown it all back in our face.

Please note: I'm complaining against radical fundamentalist Islam which is inciting hatred, not Islam as a whole.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why?

Surely, as soon as you begin to punish people for saying something you disagree with you are in fact going to the level they are? The level they desire you to go down to?

In fact, I seriously doubt we would even have a Parliament, if the Laws we have in place now and capacity to spy on the population existed then.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Surely, as soon as you begin to punish people for saying something you disagree with you are in fact going to the level they are? The level they desire you to go down to?

Yeah, that's something I realised. But still it's wrong to say it's right to kill people who aren't your kind.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
it's wrong to say it's right to kill people who aren't your kind.

- Of course , that's why we're going to put him through the courts system, nick him and then sentence him to however long in chokey before kicking his arse out of here to whatever 'non-toilet' he cares to be booted out to.

I'm dead against people using their crass sectarianism and base prejudice as a 'reason' for calling others to violence and brutality, whether they be supposedly Christian or Muslim.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can't believe the British Government is still giving this guy's family benefits.
They should cut them all off.
Why support people financially when they have such hatred for the country that is giving them these benefits?

He even wanted to sue the British Government for benefits he lost as a result of being incarcerated.

Radical cleric Abu Hamza sues for more British benefits (Dec 2004)

LONDON : Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri, who is in a British jail on incitement to murder charges, is to sue welfare officials for thousands of pounds (dollars) in extra state benefits, a newspaper said.

Hamza, who is due in court next month on incitement to murder charges, claims he has been denied benefits worth 200 pounds (290 euros, 389 dollars) a week for nearly three years, The Sun newspaper said.

His family are already taking in benefits worth over 1,000 pounds a week, it said.

Meanwhile, he is kept at the taxpayers' expense in jail, has his own personal nurse and even received a new hook worth 5,000 pounds, which is in place of his missing hand, it said.

They should cut off everyone who wasn't born in Britain.
There's no reason why British taxpayers should be paying for them, especially at a time of a budget deficit.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He's against a system which is trying to help him out.
Rediculos.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'd really like to know what percentage of British welfare benefits actually go to native British people.
I've read that about 35% of Denmark's welfare goes towards muslims even though they only make up less than 5% of the poulation.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here's some more wisdom from Hamza who says it is OK for muslims to kill non-muslims, it's OK for muslims to shoplift from non-muslims and that muslims don't have to pay back loans from non-muslims.

timesonline

In a separate video, Abu Hamza told a group of people that shoplifting and theft by Muslims from non-believers was permitted. Students were not required to repay loans and identity fraud by Muslim refugees was allowed, according to his interpretation of Islam.

In other passages from his lectures, the court heard Abu Hamza telling his audience that they were allowed to kill non-Muslims.

He said: “Killing a kuffar (unbeliever) who is fighting you is OK. Killing a kuffar for any reason, you can say it is OK even if there is no reason for it.”

[edit on 14-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ashame most muslims ignore him, but yet again this is turned into another pro far right thread

They should cut off everyone who wasn't born in Britain.
There's no reason why British taxpayers should be paying for them, especially at a time of a budget deficit.

Wow, starting to sound like the BNP spokesmen there.

There is a reason, EU law. If they are from an EU state, they are entitled to the same benefits me and you are welcomed to. International law aswell.

So, you would like them on the streets, homeless without food, then on the state? if your thinking of sending them back, its going to cost you more than giving them benefits.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
So, you would like them on the streets, homeless without food, then on the state? if your thinking of sending them back, its going to cost you more than giving them benefits.

Yes I would prefer them to be homeless and hungry because that may discourage a lot of future immigration from people who think they can just move to Britain or anywhere else in Europe and just live off of the state.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Yes I would prefer them to be homeless and hungry because that may discourage a lot of future immigration from people who think they can just move to Britain or anywhere else in Europe and just live off of the state.

Lol they dont live off the state my friend, i know some who work harder than you probably. I have not met one non British person who live on the state, they are all hard works and pay taxes like me and you.

I seriously do not understand why you believe some of the most pro far right and paranoid views on British society. If thats your view about them being homeless and hungry than i think you really need to live on the other side of the tracks for once not just believe your extreme far right views.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
...best cut off the money to all people then, no benefits since there is not such thing as a "Native" British Person.

SourceThe 2001 census found 4.3 million people born abroad living in Britain, of whom 494,850 were from Ireland, 466,416 from India and 320,767 from Pakistan.

...best deport those Irish...

The worst thing is, is how you go about preaching such tripe. The fact is, just because you are the son, daughter, wife, mother, father and so on and so fourth doesn't mean you share the same political view. To cut off immigrants from any form of Welfare is a joke. The fact is, if they are homeless, if they are on the streets there is less ability for them to assimilate into society. They have less chance to gain jobs, to get off of welfare and to not need to commit deviance/such acts.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To cut off immigrants from any form of Welfare is a joke. The fact is, if they are homeless, if they are on the streets there is less ability for them to assimilate into society. They have less chance to gain jobs, to get off of welfare and to not need to commit deviance/such acts.

Exactly!
put them on the streets and you'll end up with riots like in France. Give them jobs and the contribute to the economy, and most of them do especially small business, so throw out everyone who wasn't born here and the economy will sink. Immigrantion is good for the economy, wether you like it or not.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Give them jobs and the contribute to the economy, and most of them do especially small business, so throw out everyone who wasn't born here and the economy will sink. Immigrantion is good for the economy, wether you like it or not.

O Rly?
Then why is the British Government paying asylum seekers to leave the country?

UPI

Under a plan already in place, those who depart voluntarily receive 1,000 pounds ($1,750) in education benefits, job training or help in starting a business in their homelands. Under the new scheme, they would receive an additional 2,000 pounds in cash, payable in 12 installments, the Times of London reported.

Immigration Minister Tony McNulty plans to advertise the offer -- which will be in place for a six-month pilot program -- in detention centers, reporting centers and in a mailing to those receiving benefits.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

O Rly?
Then why is the British Government paying asylum seekers to leave the country?

Thats a stoopid idea, not you, the Government. Its going to prove costly, let them work, get their pay and most leave to go back home. Others stay and contribute, which is good.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Blokes who get away with peddling hate should get arrested. How many folk have been arrested for peddling hate? (if that even is a crime?)

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'm not against Islamic immigrants or any other immigrants.

Only those who are want us killed. Anyway, you're not allowed to say bad things about religion now.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
I don't think there's already a thread on this, if there is then I apologise.

Abu Hamza has likened living amongst non-muslims to living in a toilet.
This really disgusts me. He's annoyed me for the last time. I know we live in a free country (in case anyone forgot), but something really has to be done about the fundamentalist islamofascists inciting hatred against our values and beliefs.

We have allowed them to come to this country, and we don't persecute them as a government but he's just thrown it all back in our face.

Please note: I'm complaining against radical fundamentalist Islam which is inciting hatred, not Islam as a whole.

err he's in court right now on charges of inciting religious hatred

top topics

join