It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So yeah, I was abducted by the US Military yesterday morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
i never said anything about dots on my neck. go back to the beginning of the thread to see that you are referring to another person who posted in this thread, noting that they too were abducted under similar circumstances.

My apologies!

I am posting from work so had to speed read through most of the posts!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Please review the forum post here.. www.abovetopsecret.com... regarding no more ridicule. Just because someone might be skeptical and/or have an opposing viewpoint of your encounter, does not give you the right to call them a name. We are all cilivalized people here.

Have you kept a log of all these encounters, such as dates and times? You should try setting up secret hidden cameras around your home or just in your bedroom. Prefferably ones with motion detection.

With all that you stated, the one thing that caught my eye was your cabin experience. A member of my family has something very similar happen to them in and around the Wilkes-Barre and Poconos area. I would love to hear all the details as you can remember then.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
and that is the clandestine activities that they are performing upon unsuspecting tax paying american citizens such as myself are completley illegal, and destructive to the constitution and any other laws or guilines of this country.

Ya, like paying taxes isn't already enough!! Then we see (?) how they spend our money!

I'd imagine this could happen to me, if they thought it wise to interupt my beauty sleep. But, I'm probably safe, considering i already look like uncle Fester from the Adams Family.

Humor is fun, it's anti-rage medicine.

At any rate,
I'd think you were weird, if you were weird.

John

<< 1   >>

join