It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So yeah, I was abducted by the US Military yesterday morning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Or what I can only assume to be the military. As I slept half awake at around 5:30am est, my entire body went numb and it felt like i had no legs, or i couldn't remember that i had legs enough to the point where i could get up out of the bed and move to look out the window. Like a really strange paralysis. I heard the outside the sound of a large an engine, and a small Cessna like sounding airplane hovering right outside of the window and got really freaked out. Before this I heard numerous creeking sounds and footspets inside the attic of this particualar house. Somehow I had managed to slide my body off the bed and roll over to the window, although I had to fight some sort of mind control that was being beamed at me to even acomplish this. As i lifted the blinds, i noticed a black apache tomahawk helicoptor silenty hovering right next to the window in back of the of the house at 5:30 am. Yeah thats really strange? WTF?? 45 minutes later, I awoke in my bed as if nothing had even happened. While asleep in the bed and frozen by the mental paralysis, I could feel a tingling sensation under my body, and felt my legs slowly being lifted by some sort of gravitational force that was completley invisble.

When I awoke I soon remembered the strange events of just under an hour ago, and became very enraged. I showered and noticed bruises on my arms and legs. I got dressed and left the house in a deep rage. As I was leaving at the top of the driveway was a gold pathfinder with New Jersey plates and red white and blue magnetic ribbons affixed the the rear deck lid parked right in front of the house with it's lights off, with two men inside waiting for someone (like another soldier or agent who had teleported or somehow snuck into the house. As I exited the driveway, this particular Nissan, quickly turned on it's lights (dark and raining out) and jolted toward the culdesac at the end of the block. I quickly followed, and they seemed to accelerate rather quickly, to which I followed right behind. I sort of boxed them in at the culdesac, at which point they turned on the grass and made a quick escape. I did manage to see that they were wearing military (army) uniforms, and they seemed very shaken by the fact that I was following them while they were undercover. I followed them out of the culdesac and left town as fast as I could.

Now the closest military bases that I know of that are near this house are Piccatiny Arsenal, and the Tobyhana Army Depot. I am not certain if my military abductors were simply dressed in army outfits and actually part of The Omega agency or some other clandestine mind control group, but what I am certain of is that they have been abducting me for a number of years, as well as close friends of mine all within this same locale of North Eastern New Jersey and Pennslyvania. Who ever they are, or what their exact purpose is I am not certain at this point, but one thing is clear, and that is the clandestine activities that they are performing upon unsuspecting tax paying american citizens such as myself are completley illegal, and destructive to the constitution and any other laws or guilines of this country. If I ever have the chance to even see one of these men tresspassing on my proprty again, they will be shot on sight without a second thought. The only problem is actually seeing them while they are in their tresspassing mode. I suspect that they use a secretive thermoptic camoflaguing system of some sort and perhaps even teleportation technology of some kind in order to perform their abductions.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow!
I tried almost the same about 2 years ago!
But I couldn't move at all, but all the other stuff is totaly the same. But I'm living in Denmark.. that's strange..

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow, that's one crazy story. I live near Piccatiny as well, but it was to my knowledge that they didn't have an airbase there. Interesting.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Barcs]

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah looks like all of aliens are actually humans that work for the government of the United States, using psychotronic mind control weapons to lull their victims into paralysis while they sleep and perform bizarre mind control experiments upon them. Anyone know what constitutional amendments this violates? This forum is a complete and utter discrace. And the fact that this site serves as a tentacle for cointelpro makes it all the more obvious. I am furious right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
oh I forgot something..
The day after I was VERY tired.. the whole day. And I got 2 "dots" in my neck.. I still got them.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah that can happen your probally were dreaming happened to me this morning. I felt like i was awake but couldnt move my body, next thing you know my alarm rings and it was just a dream.

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
uh, yeah. i was dreaming and then i drove 6 hours in my dream, and am still awake, here posting on the internet in my dream. grow up retard!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
Yeah looks like all of aliens are actually humans that work for the government of the United States, using psychotronic mind control weapons to lull their victims into paralysis while they sleep and perform bizarre mind control experiments upon them. Anyone know what constitutional amendments this violates? This forum is a complete and utter discrace. And the fact that this site serves as a tentacle for cointelpro makes it all the more obvious. I am furious right now.

Whoa there cowboy...
The statement that ATS is cointelpro is truly laughable... but dont believe me... just u2u Valhall, and she can tell you how a government agent lulled her into a sense of trust, by MARRYING HER... and then forcing her to post accurate criticism of the current administration so as to make her husband appear legit...
seriously... check it out... dont beleive me... For all you know I am being paid to say this (I'm not, i promise)...
The board does have ears... i just doubt they are from the angles you see...

and as to this wacky experience
I once saw a UFO in the middle of BFE desert NM...
it hit me with what could only be described as an idiot ray...
it made me think the UFO was a streetlamp for some time after I saw it...
(before you answer, OHHH a streetlamp!- it wasn't a streetlamp... besides being about 30 miles from the nearest town, it wasn't within 100 feet of the ground... )
but it did LOOK like a streetlamp, so my mind made that the answer... and i beleived it for about 60-120 miles later... until an epiphany moment of
DOH! "that wasn't a freakin streetlamp, why would i think that?"

I wonder if these hypnotic rays maybe messed with your perceptions of what or who was there... does any thing just not make sense?

[edit on 12-1-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
whatever these abduction beams are, they distort the perception of the victim in order to cover up the entire abduction process. they attack the chakra points. at times when i am asleep i can feel burning in certain areas of the body where the chakra points are located (groin, peneal gland-forehead, stomach, sternum, scalp and on the bottom of the feet. these rays are directed at these pressue points to manipulate the body. there is actually a new book out on this specific subject (mind control through chakra manipulation) although for some strange reason i have forgotten the name of it.

in any regard these types of abductions have been taking place place for over 6 years and counting. i frequently awake and feel deep low frequency vibrations inside the house, of aircraft that is hovering outside. i have in the past awoken with my legs propped up in bed, in a position that i myslef cannot acheive on my own. the psychotronic aspect of all of this relates to producing visions of aliens. i suppose this would be known as dream spinning, wereas the test subject is sent into a complex dreaming sequence that tricks the brain and subconscious to think that they are dreaming by craftily weaving a dream around the physical manipulation that is occuring to their body during the abduction process. i remeber many times the floating out of control motion of a fast car such as a porsche or audi quattro is used in the dream sequence to trick the brain into thinking the body is dreaming, all the while the abduction subject is being floated away or somehow teleported through their bedroom window.
This type of mind manipulation is by no means new, and has been in use for some time according to some testimonys that i have read. there are close to 200 million people world wide that have had this happen, yet only a very small percent actually understand what is happening. mainly the abductors doing the abduction. One thing is for certain though. I will not live my life with this going on. The constant threat of being beamed and abducted while i sleep in the middle of the night. This has got to stop.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Care to speculate on why they would choose you to abduct or do they just do it to random people for kicks?

Not really undercover if they are walking around in army style uniforms either, just a thought. If they had any brains they would dress as plumbers, builders or telephone repair people (amongst other things) that would attract a lot less suspicion.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
First of all, I never knew that Apaches were given the designation "Tomahawk"

Secondly, Apaches are freakin combat helicopters used in the army. There not used by goverment agencies and they are never used for transport, nor do they even have the capabilities to transport.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoclaw
oh I forgot something..
The day after I was VERY tired.. the whole day. And I got 2 "dots" in my neck.. I still got them.

Get pictures of them please if possible

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is clearly a case of sleep paralysis/ nightmare/ with a touch of paranoia. Those bruises on you body? You fell off your bed and were crawling around.
Im feeling skeptical today is all.
I wonder who those poor people were that you tried running off the road.

I can see a 500 point deduction coming...lol

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is an incredible account. You have a right to be enraged. Invading someone's privacy, their home while they are at their most vulnerable is despicable.

Do you have any ideas why these abductions are ocurring? Were you witness to something you shouldn't have seen, even if you didn't and still don't realize it? Are you and your friends taking some type of active role in being subversive to the government? Do you or your friends have some piece of irrefutable evidence that proves a government conspiracy/cover up? Or do you think maybe they happen to be performing some kind of experiments on people in that general area?

Perhaps you could keep a camera next to your bed. Leave the auto focus on in the event that this happens again and you are once again semi-incapacitated when you wake up. Digital would probably be better. A photo of a black helicopter outside your window, or uniformed troops outside your house would be a damning piece of evidence. Also get a photo of the 2 spots on your neck.

Keep us updated

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
uh, yeah. i was dreaming and then i drove 6 hours in my dream, and am still awake, here posting on the internet in my dream. grow up retard!

What is your problem? Did you expected everyone to blindley believe you? Cant you accept opinions different than yours? YOU SIR ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP.
As for your experience, I´ve also heard strange sounds, footsteps etc in the night, but then I remember I just had to much caffeine

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Zeratul]

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Zeratul]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
^thanks for sticking up for me. But yeah this does sound very skecthy minds are capable of making false reality feal real. And also one time i was dreaming i was in a tornado it felt like i was being thrown around like i said your mind is very powerful and stuff like this can feel real. Ive waken up plenty of times with unexplained bruises i doubt thats because i was abducted.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by PsychoSteve85]

[edit on 12-1-2006 by PsychoSteve85]

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
look, i'm through trying to prove my case to people who have absolutley no idea what is going in our world. go back to your television sets and be content for all i care.

as to why these abductions are taking place, i have absolutley no idea! have i been witness to something i shouldn't have? again, i have no idea. BRCMontana, why would subversiveness or social dissidence group affiliation have anything to do with being abducted by army intelligence? Do you mean to tell me, that if a person posts on this website and knows too much, that the army will abduct them from their bedroom in their sleep, and reprogram their mind, and radiate them while they are asleep so as to stamp them out before they can stread the truth about them being victimized and tortured in privacy of their homes? What in gods name is going in this country? Seriously. If this type of activity is legal, then why even bother with trying to succeed in life?

as far as the whole camera idea, i would never be able to break the mind control to even set the camera up. thats how deep this goes. they have taken almost complete control of my mind somehow. specific mind control. it's just like when i hear aircraft engines outside my window. i know what they are, but do i have the will to get up and go take a picture? absolutley not! whatever this weapon is, it is the same type of beam that they used during the iraqi war, as well as the same ones they used on demonstrators who protested on the streets of NY and Boston during RNC and DNC, respectivley. The beams cut off the section of your brain that allow it move your muscles. it is extremely difficult to break through it. and just for the record i have never publicly demonstrated or been a part of any hippie protest group. i am a normal person who works and honest full time job and pays taxes.

one last thing i should mention is that i do seem to remember on a 4rth grade camping trip to the deep woods of the pocono mountains (on a boyscout reservation) not far from the house where this occurred yesterday, the entire boys cabin evidently had a fire drill while everyone was asleep according to the wiseguy chaperones. only problem was that nobody remembered anything, or heard any fire alarms. that next day everyone was extremely tired and groggy. i felt like a much different person. was everyone in the cabin abducted and programmed that night? i know not, but it would certainly explain a number of twists that my life has taken.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
as to why these abductions are taking place, i have absolutley no idea! have i been witness to something i shouldn't have? again, i have no idea. BRCMontana, why would subversiveness or social dissidence group affiliation have anything to do with being abducted by army intelligence? Do you mean to tell me, that if a person posts on this website and knows too much, that the army will abduct them from their bedroom in their sleep, and reprogram their mind, and radiate them while they are asleep so as to stamp them out before they can stread the truth about them being victimized and tortured in privacy of their homes? What in gods name is going in this country? Seriously. If this type of activity is legal, then why even bother with trying to succeed in life?

This is absolutely illegal, most definitely. I'm just trying to speculate on what THEIR reasons for doing this might be. At this point, no one should put ANYTHING past the Bush regime.

Originally posted by PKDwhatever this weapon is, it is the same type of beam that they used during the iraqi war, as well as the same ones they used on demonstrators who protested on the streets of NY and Boston during RNC and DNC, respectivley. The beams cut off the section of your brain that allow it move your muscles. it is extremely difficult to break through it.

I believe this is the weapon you are speaking of:
www.infowars.com...

That's right, a high tech sound weapon used to keep order on the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan, now being used against peaceful American protesters. The photographic evidence speaks for itself. There is video of the same device on Alex Jone's documentary, "Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State".

Originally posted by PKDas far as the whole camera idea, i would never be able to break the mind control to even set the camera up.

Perhaps a semi- inexpensive motion triggered camera, similar to the ones used by hunters to stake out big game hangouts, if you can spare the expense.

Originally posted by PKD was everyone in the cabin abducted and programmed that night? i know not, but it would certainly explain a number of twists that my life has taken.

If you don't mind, please share these twists, and why you believe that event at the cabin might have caused them. I'm very interested in the details.

Let's do our best to get to the bottom of this.

EDIT: To add a link for a site that sells motion triggered cameras.
www.camtrakker.com...
Photography is not my strong suit so if anyone knows of cheaper or more effective equipment, please post

[edit on 12-1-2006 by BRCMontana]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD

as far as the whole camera idea, i would never be able to break the mind control to even set the camera up. thats how deep this goes. they have taken almost complete control of my mind somehow. specific mind control.

So they "mind control" you into not taking photos of the dots on your neck, however they have no problem with you coming online and telling us all about your experience?

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel

Originally posted by PKD

as far as the whole camera idea, i would never be able to break the mind control to even set the camera up. thats how deep this goes. they have taken almost complete control of my mind somehow. specific mind control.

So they "mind control" you into not taking photos of the dots on your neck, however they have no problem with you coming online and telling us all about your experience?

i never said anything about dots on my neck. go back to the beginning of the thread to see that you are referring to another person who posted in this thread, noting that they too were abducted under similar circumstances.

Montana the twists i speak of are things like myself being a grown man, yet never fully able to settle in one place due to the abductions( basically a homeless gypsy). never quite able to finish a college degree, though trying many times, something just stops me at the end. my mother getting cancer. being pulled over by the police, and feeling like i had the same sort of subconciouss thoughts as them, as if i was programmed to one day grow up, and become a police officer. witnessing ufos, more specifically flying saucers. driving around in the middle of the night not knowing where i'm going and for no apparent reason. getting a headwound stiched up in a in white plains hospital, by a doctor who could not speak and seemed robotic. this same doctor sliding a huge needle through my skull causing me great pain. the same location where this doctor injected me, i would start getting intense excruciating pain, like electroshocks. going into the pocono medical center emergency room for an allergic reaction to fen-fen, and being injected with methadone, and some other experimental drug that made hallucinate very vividly for 3 straight days. never having the determination to get up goto a doctor and get my head x-rayed. getting 2nd degree sunburns after being in the sun for only 1 hour, to point where i couldn't walk for 3 weeks. and the list goes on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join