It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a subject I have ALWAYS liked. . . . .

I have read that there are MANY different forms of 'Aliens' and that some are 'friendly', while some are not. i.e. Draconians.

I have seen this subject matter over and over again. The US govt. IS AWARE OF UFO's visitations to this planet. They have been in agreement with some of them since the Roswell Incident.

The government wants to KEEP IT UNDER THE SHEETS. They ( as most governemtns worldwide do) seek domination and control. If a higher power, or entities or being came into our 'main stream reality', it would send SHOCK WAVES throughout the world.

I had the PRIVIIGE to view a documentary, made by a writer in US, that consisted of various interviews from US Police officers, Sheriffs, Secret Govt Officials and more. This was NOT for public viewing. I was lucky to see it.

Various spiritual leaders, spiritual/psychics, government agents, adn so on all spoke about the fact that the government was working in partnership with the aliens. One BLACK OP, his level of security was higher than the President's, said that the GOvt. had a secret base in NM that was using and working with alien technology and actual aliens, to develop and learn from them. I am sure you have all read or heard similiar stories.

Secret Societies are comprised( AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS) of govt officials, religious wingnuts, and other 'power' players. They seek to hide the truth. Possessing this knowledge is powerful, imagine the tech you could learn and receive from a highly deveoped race? You would have the 'upper hand', so to speak.

Eventually, this will all come out. A lot of the information out there is full of speculation. There is some that is actually based on real facts adn information.

In the Southern part of NM, allegedly, there it a secret network of underground tunnels that lead from different bases and secret bunkers throughout the country. Used and created with Alien Tech, they have the ability to remain unseen and go along unnoticed.

NM is a real hotspot for
UFO sightings, why is that? Secret bases, out in the 'middle of nowhere', possibly?

I heard from a Govt official that alien tech has he ability to dematerialize solid matter. They can travel through mountians,and that is where some of the 'bases' are . High security Govt knows about this, but only a select few.

Thanks for reading.

For clarification, the information I have provided here can be found on various websites and in notable books.
Anyone interested to know where, contact me.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think this is all very interesting!! U2U me info if you like!
Lindsay

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think this is all very interesting!! U2U me info if you like!
Lindsay

join