It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Here.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
New Member Here......I have been reading many of the threads on NWO, SPOLE, Draconians, Alien, etc. I like what everyone is doing here! GOOD JOB...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think we ALL need to ne aware of what is happening UNDER THE SHEETS, so to speak.

The INTERNET is a WONDERFUL TOOL AND RESOURCE. It helps ppl learn and SEE what's going on.
You can access Intl. News, where 25 yrs ago, it was what you heard in TV or on the 'Right Wing' Radio. RWR.

~~~~~~~~~
ABOUT ME:
I am 30 yrs old, living in NEWMEXICO for last 5+ years. Moved here from NY. Want to hear something WEIRD. I moved here EXACTLY ONE YEAR TO THE DAY, BEFORE the WTC 'Terrorist' Attacks. NO KIDDING.
I left, NYC, driving out of the city, Tuesday Morning, AFTER LABOR DAY. Date specifically, it was NOT the 11th, BUT IT WAS THE EXACT DAY , based on holidays, days of the week, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always felt, as I am sure a LOT of ppl do, that SOMETHING was BOUND to happen to NYC, it was and is a HUB for International Trade and Commerce. I WAS THINKING ABOUT NATURAL DISASTERS, not terrorists. My reasons for moving were that I was sure, sooner of later, NYC adn where I lived specifically, LONG ISLAND, would eventually get hit by a tidal wave, extreme flooding, Tsunami, ETC. I knew it was eventually going to happen, and after having children, I realized, we had to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever seen the billboards in NYC & NY, that read: Get Out Of New York Before It's Too Late:
I know I am NOT the only one that felt and feels this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ABOUT ME AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I work and live in New Mexico now. I live in an area that is HIGHLY apiritual & yet, BOTH Negatively & Positively CHARGED, so to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have always been a believer of the UNDERGROUND theories and thoughts, and FACTS. I know there is more to the govt. ppl, and the world~total, than we see or read about on the Props News Stations.
A little bit fo research, goes a long way to wake you up to the reality that there is always an angle in the govt and that MOST politians are RUTHLESS, DARK, And UNTRUSTWORTHY CHARACTERS, at best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING ABOUT ME.......
I AM GLAD TO BE HERE AND WILL WELCOME COMMENTS, ETC.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
isisinanna!! welcome and enjoy!!

have a look around ATS is a massive place!!!

as i said welcome!!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS isisinanna, remember to stop off at the very handy Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links if you run into any problems.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey,welcome to ATS isisinanna.

Try not to get yourself banned

top topics

join