It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
When a man's breasts are significantly larger than your average female stripper, and those breasts are exposed, is that a violation of the Terms & Conditions?

No, especially when the "moobs" belong to the "esteemed" Senator from Massachusetts, we are a representative republic after all

You may want to rethink what establishments you are garnering your business, it appears your perspective is somewhat skewed.

Note to thread: Is SimonGray ever going to chime in on this thread? From Langley perhaps?

There is the possibility that SimonGray's "chime" is being held in lieu of an opportunity for "for whom the bell tolls."

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

[edit on 1-13-2006 by Springer]

Oh my gawd! It happened it again!

soficrow, I think you're right and I think his agenda may be to portray himself as the Amigo with the best hair!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!

RUN AWAAAAAAAAY!

Val - we can't run away from our problems. You know that. We need to thoroughly assess the situation before we take any action.

IMO - these are the important questions; they should determine the focus of our investigations and the thrust of our actions:

1. Do Simon and SkepticOverlord actually even have any hair?

2. Springer seems obsessed with the concept of "virtue" - is he Catholic?

3. Springer's concern with his looks seems to indicate a lack of self-confidence, predictably resulting in a tendency to overcompensate - aggressively - in his dealings with others. Perhaps he's not getting any and if he did it would improve his self-esteem and attitude. Is there anything you can do? To benefit Springer and the site, for the Queen and the greater glory of God?

...I seem to have hit a wall here. Any other ideas? Questions? Recommendations?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Personally, I'd like to have the whole red leotard thing explained....

Where do you buy something like that?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Spring Is In The Hair

Oh my gawd! It happened it again!

soficrow, I think you're right and I think his agenda may be to portray himself as the Amigo with the best hair!

Well in fairness, Springer didn't really edit my post (I copy/pasted the tag), but you have to admit, it's a cute gag.

As for whether he has the best hair among the Amigos, the only ethical thing to do is have a...

Three Amigos Beauty Contest!

What better way to show off their sexy bods while allowing us brainwashed drones to express our undying love for our revered and worshipful mind control masters?

Listen To The Mockingbird

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Grimm
Steve Kangas wrote that several so-called counter-culture anti-government groups were indeed fabrications from DPP. In one article, a "group claiming to be in communication with cassiopeians"

Where'd you read that?

I wasn't able to find the connection mentioned between Steve Kangas and the Cassiopaeans on Google, “DejaNews” (now Google Groups) or anywhere else I looked (just some common but apparently innocuous mentions on Cassiopaean websites).

Spelling may be an issue, since “Cassiopaeans” can have many different spellings, but none of the ones I tried panned out.

I am pretty sure that the Mockingbird still sings, however. Though with different plumage, of course.

Also, if you check out some of the links on both pages of the Steve Kangas and the Cassiopaeans on Google search, it turns up some *cough* interesting things.

I am loathe to suggest this whole SOTT business may be anything more than a dispute between different websites.

However, I do intend to keep and open mind, and some of the stuff I'm seeing come up in all of this is, at the very least, intriguing.

Tweet tweet.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
People this whole cointepro thing is getting me now dizzy I think that my head is spinning out of control.

Hopefully I will not need and exorcists ritual any time soon to get the ATS vibes out of my body.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
COCO-INTELPRO

Well, I suppose there has been just a little topic drift, but I do think there's a healthy element of catharsis here.

Whenever someone makes allegations of wrongdoing, it's reasonable to want to know who is making them and what their basis is for doing so.

Off and on over the past few days I've been studying the Cassiopaeans and their representatives in this “wave”.

It's been interesting.

There are, of course, various “debunkers” out there, and I find their claims worthy of note.

But really, there is no source like the original, and that's what I've spent most of my time examining.

ATSers know me as a member given to lengthy posts and lengthy podcasts. I readily accept the adjective “voluble” -- as well as several less flattering synonyms – as a way to acknowledge this.

I don't really mean to be so wordy, it's just that English can be so darned inefficient when it comes to the subjects we discuss.

I've seen some lengthy text in my day, and I've written quite a bit myself, but I must bow to the master when it comes to Laura Knight-Jadczyk.

Wow. Just wow.

Volume Control

I tend to be a rather fast reader, but I'm pretty sure it would take months for me to read all that she's written, and even then, I would need to catch up with all she had written in the meantime.

In plowing through page after page of her writings, however, a pattern becomes eminently evident. One of the main reasons it's so lengthy is the fact that so much text from other sources is included.

Lots of it, often pages at a time, quoted inline with these documents. Sometimes the attribution is clear, sometimes it's not so clear. It's not uncommon to see the same text copied and reinserted again and again – sometimes several times in the same article.

The effect can be almost hypnotic.

Certainly, as so many attest, I doubt that anyone could spend any significant amount of time reading this material and not be affected by it.

I think I've seen enough.

Night And Day

Some members have expressed apprehension that the allegations made against ATS could hurt its reputation and drive away members. This is entirely possible, and is a concern that should not be dismissed out of hand, in my opinion.

Having carefully considered the allegations and their source, however, I think the opposite might well end up being true.

Those who believe the sources that tell them ATS is a COINTELPRO site may well avoid ATS without even seeing for themselves if it rings true.

I imagine some will.

But those who are open-minded, independent of thought and just plain curious will no doubt want to see for themselves.

In doing so – even if they are initially convinced ATS is a government front – I find it hard to imagine that they could fail to see what's really going on here.

The bottom line in what amounts to an almost literal “he said/she said” case like this one is who is more credible.

Anyone who takes the time to rationally and comparatively examine ATS and its detractors should have no difficulty seeing what distinguishes them from one another.

After doing so, if someone decides that ATS is not for them, I can respect that -- and in fact be glad that particular choice was made.

The difference is as obvious as night and day.

The Ultimate Example

Hearkening back to SkepticOverlord's original call for illustrative "hard core" conspiracy theory threads, I will once again slough it off (I'm lazy) by symbolically offering the entire ATS/BTS/PTS family of websites.

Are we “hard core”?

Hell yeah! It's in our blood. Just look at the way we knock heads over issues.

We're skeptics. We don't outsource our thinking. We insist on knowing sources. We're meticulous about attribution. We don't accept hand-waves where facts are required. We reject leaps of faith. We don't trust anyone just because they tell us to trust them. We admit we can be wrong. We prize integrity.

We question everything.

Truly, I think everything this community does speaks for itself.

And I'm damn proud of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJude
I speak to members of this board on MSN and they all agree that certain moderators treat board members with utter contempt and are nothing short of rude and obnoxious ( mention no names but it rhymes with Pomas Brown)

It is two sided, I also know of at least one moderator and one supermoderator who are rude and obnoxious and show nothing but utter contempt at the more conservative members in these forums ( mentioning no names either but their names rhyme with wild Bull and trepid)....

The fact is that there are many people in these forums, and we all bring our own biased ideas and personalities. This happens in every forum where the membership is as big as in ATS.

BTW, i have also noticed how the claims of ATS being a "government cover up forum" are only biased towards one side.... as if there weren't other governments out there that would like to have some disinformation and propaganda labeled towards the U.S. and it's allies.

I probably wouldn't be off the mark if i said that there are probably agents from other countries whose sole purpose is what i stated above, and these same agents will try to gain popularity in the forums by embracing the more popular conspiracy theories.

But do i think that ATS/ATSNN is a government coverup operation? no, but who am I to know right?, I am one of the "government agents working for the U.S. government".......

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
It is two sided, I also know of at least one moderator and one supermoderator who are rude and obnoxious and show nothing but utter contempt at the more conservative members in these forums ( mentioning no names either but their names rhyme with wild Bull and trepid)....

I probably wouldn't be off the mark if i said that there are probably agents from other countries whose sole purpose is what i stated above, and these same agents will try to gain popularity in the forums by embracing the more popular conspiracy theories.

Oh, I've just GOTTA answer this one. Yup, JB is a Brit, I'm Canadian. Aside from that you are incorrect. I CHALLENGE you to find any posts that I have been "rude" or "obnoxious". Go ahead, please back up your words. I've seen you say that enough.

BTW, if you had cared to ask, you would have found out that I'm a very consevative person. That doesn't seem to be your focus though, disagree with you and your not only wrong, your liberal?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
intrepid:

On what page of ATS's government manual does it address how its employees are to handle baseless accusations?

[edit on 13-1-2006 by loam]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Val - we can't run away from our problems. You know that. We need to thoroughly assess the situation before we take any action.

IMO - these are the important questions; they should determine the focus of our investigations and the thrust of our actions:

1. Do Simon and SkepticOverlord actually even have any hair?

I don't know. I'll do some investigating and get back with you.

2. Springer seems obsessed with the concept of "virtue" - is he Catholic?

Actually he's a catholijewbaptnodem. Which means he's been baptized at least once, sprinkled once, pricked once and still doesn't know whether to wind his watch or call a cab.

3. Springer's concern with his looks seems to indicate a lack of self-confidence, predictably resulting in a tendency to overcompensate - aggressively - in his dealings with others.

In other words - he's a psychopath!

which reads "COINTELPRO" in French!

dum-dum-dum

rut-ro

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm part French.... The plot thickens....

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Actually he's a catholijewbaptnodem. Which means he's been baptized at least once, sprinkled once, pricked once and still doesn't know whether to wind his watch or call a cab.

He really is a government employee!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm obviously working for the government because I have a big scary eye thing for an avatar, I actually believe aspects of official stories and think people that make other people's lives hell should be punished...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

I'm part French.... The plot thickens....

Uh oh...I am part Cuban, part Spaniard, part Chinese, part Taiwanese, oh and don't forget part Arab/African....such a family reunion... The plot thickens even more....

I must be a Cuban/Spaniard/Chinese/Taiwanese/Arab/African government agent...

Oh...and look at my avatar.....

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
I must be a Cuban/Spaniard/Chinese/Taiwanese/Arab/African government agent...

Well if we want detail I'm part English, French and American/Italian.

3 out of 4 of my flags are Red, White and Blue! - Get that!
It's a Red White and Blue conspiracy, one of us is gonna get ya! LOL

England, America or Europe.. Hahahahaah! I win whatever way hehee!

[edit on 13-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Well if we want detail I'm part English, French and American/Italian.

3 out of 4 of my flags are Red, White and Blue! - Get that!
It's a Red White and Blue conspiracy, one of us is gonna get ya! LOL

[edit on 13-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

Oh boy, and Springer is a catholijewbaptnodem, Skeptic Overlord and Simon are probably bald... yep, it must be a government plot...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

3. Springer's concern with his looks seems to indicate a lack of self-confidence, predictably resulting in a tendency to overcompensate - aggressively - in his dealings with others.

In other words - he's a psychopath!

Ah, no. It's not actually French, but a strange dialect similar to Basque spoken by a matriarchal tribe that still live in that region's mountains. And the literal translation of "COINTELPRO" is NOT "psychopath" - it's "almost human but not a true woman." Seriously.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Oh, I've just GOTTA answer this one. Yup, JB is a Brit, I'm Canadian. Aside from that you are incorrect. I CHALLENGE you to find any posts that I have been "rude" or "obnoxious". Go ahead, please back up your words. I've seen you say that enough.

BTW, if you had cared to ask, you would have found out that I'm a very consevative person. That doesn't seem to be your focus though, disagree with you and your not only wrong, your liberal?

intrepid, I didn't really want to go into details on this and having to start presenting evidence on how you normally respond to my posts, but since you are making it a challenge, let's see some of the threads on your responses and let's see if it's true that you are a "conservative."

First thing is, i usually notice that when some of the more liberal members start insulting the more conservative membership you don't issue any warnings, your warnings only come once the more conservative members in the forums respond to these insults.

Once I even sent an u2u to you, because you were the only moderator that was online that night. I asked you to do something about some members who were just throwing insults left and right, and that i would have to anwser those insults if these people were left to their antics. The next thing I know I am being warned and not allowed to post while the people who were throwing insults left and right were not warned, and were allowed to keep posting while the only thing i could do was watch.

In most of your responses to my posts, I have also seen a tendency of yours to claim that i have a political agenda, must be closed minded, etc, etc, such as the following.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So tell me, what do you think I would conclude from your actions and more normal responses to my posts?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
BTW, the purpose of me mentioning any of the above, before the CHALLENGE, was not to complain, but to show that since moderators are people also, sometimes they also show their bias even if they might not notice it, and it is not something that is one sided, or that it only happens to the more liberal members.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
PROINTELPRO

Maybe a bit off-topic, but I'm digging the new Deconstructing Disinformation & Deflection forum.

For a guy who's into information warfare, mind control, propaganda and -- of course – disinformation, this is a godsend.

Or perhaps more accurately, an overlordsend.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join