It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
alright so I've been thinking and its pretty obvious so it didn't take too long..

but

how can this be a 'CONINTELPRO disinformation operation'

when the majority of its content is user generated?

I am not an agent of anything, I'm just a random guy.

based on all the content I've read since i joined,
from the vastly different personalities on this site,
not to mention unique writing styles I've come across,
different levels of intellect, etc....

I'm willing to bet that the majority of this sites members are not agents of anything,
and just regular people like myself.

In which case, even if the websites staff generated content, WAS disinfo,

IT WOULDN'T MAKE A GOD DAMNED DIFFERENCE TO ANYTHING~~!

*cue epic failure sfx*

way to waste time arguing about something that means jack all.

Can we please forget this nonsense and collectively move to something more important now?

no one can deny the ignorance of suggesting that time isn't of the essence in the times we are living.....

-B.M

[edit on 20/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
EVER THOUGHT THAT THERE IS DISINFO, AND TRUE INFO...BOTH FROM THE SAME SOURCE.

JUST A POINT, AND IF YOU SAY ITS A STUPID SUGGESTION, WELL, WHY NOT SAY WHAT IS GOING ON IN SUCH A WAY SO ONLY A FEW (RELATIVELY) WILL LISTEN AND PROBABLY ALREADY knwo..SORRY, know

ANYWAYS

There has been TOO much in the media about this stuff, just look at fringe the tv show mentioning mkultra and such.

the change has begun and it doesnt matter who knows anything perhaps

just a thought

(now, dont resort to fear, just take t in and take a breath and meditate on it..orobouros)

Some people are tooooooo paranoid, righly so (admittedly) , but still, all the worries aside, it doesnt mean that some interesting info WON'T get on here and some good conversations can be had..and to be fair, if theres things to be said, why worry whos watching..this IS an open board on the internet, that has been quoted as being visited by fbi etc? what is there to worry about, its aplace for intellectual debate regardless of its origin if indeed it is in question)

[edit on 12-3-2010 by dreaded209_2]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
p.s. i wonder what the previous two posts above mine said..(just another thought..ON TOPIC)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
AboveTopSecret.com is a professional "COINTELPRO" operation using secret black-operations funding to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

Well, there's a big difference between being a democratic forum allowing all free speech and being a totally owned and operated lie-factory.

I don't believe the admins of this board are being paid by any shadowy, nefarious investors with the intention of bribing them to supply us (their audience) with lies.

I do know, however, there are a preponderance of "trolls" on this forum nowadays, many of whom are being covertly defended in their "flaming" of "noobs" by the forum mods who choose to side with them, or who are afraid of their influence, and who take a liberal interpretaton of the T&S agreement to abuse their authority to censor and threaten to ban newer members, even if their posts are made on topic and in good faith.

Let's remember that two criminals who act together are only "accomplices," but that as soon as a third becomes involved, it becomes a "conspiracy." I've been doggedly trolled by three forum posters (I'll omit their screen-names for fear of my account, but I feel sure they'll reveal themselves presently), and harassed on their behalf by no more than three moderators (I'm definitely not mentioning their screen-names). This implies, at least to me, the presence of two separate "conspiracies" on ATS:

1) the "conspiracy" among "trolls" to "triangulate" their "flaming" and (again, using "delphi strategy") provoke their victim until their victim blames themselves, admits defeat and either leaves or is allowed to stay on condition of becoming one of the "troll's" fans. This is the equivalent of the violent blood-letting ceremonies of gang "quoting," used in frats like S&B and cults like Jonestown. The idea is to take turns sarcastically complimenting and crudely insulting anything the poster reveals about themselves. They do this and call it, among themselves, "denying ignorance." (I'll return to this motif in a moment.)

2) the "conspiracy" among "mods" to "look the other way" and to "wash their hands" both before, during and after troll attacks on new members. For this to be a legitimate "conspiracy," per se, by definition, it would require the mods to have discussed and agreed on this strategy with one another before having implimented it in any case. The "mods" on a forum are the same in that form of "community" as are police in cities. Whenever they allow "trolls" to use ad hominem, and censor the defenses of these trolls' targets, they are engaging in the same form of crime IA of a PD would consider "racketeering." In this case, cops or mods cease to be civil-servants and become an organised, criminal "protection racket."

"DENY IGNORANCE" :: What Does This Mean?

This forum is dedicated to research and speculation on organized disinformation and deflection efforts by governments, covert agencies, and organizations. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Now, I've been called a "fraud" by trolls on this forum for sharing my own original ideas, and I've been accused of "hawking my wares" by mods on this forum for posting links to books I've written which are free. I am not a corporation claiming "personhood." I am not a spam-bot. I am a human being, attempting to communicate my own internal ideas in fair and legal ways. I have been brutally libeled and had my name, reputation and professional standing mudded, tarred and feathered here on this public forum, probably by people half my age. And why? I was asked once, "Would you like to be interviewed by Project Camelot?" and I declined. That is my best guess as to their motive for now cyber-stalking me. They believed this "denial" for an interview was proof of my "ignorance."

However, before I do get banned for "spilling the beans" and "waking the sleeping giant" with these counter-accusations I'm making here, I would like to add my side of the argument for the record. What does "deny ignorance" mean to me? It does not extend to include as an ideal those who would use it, champion its title, to defend their own choice to not research or explore new ideas. You cannot "deny ignorance" by loudly "ignoring" new ideas, then simply "denying" that is your strategy. Currently, the only "ignorance" I would like to "deny" would be the fast, shoot-first / ask-later, loose-interpretation of the T&S agreement by the mods. I am not "advertising" or "selling" anything here. As far as the 3-part "conspiracy of trolls'" accusations of me to that effect, you assume a false motive.

To me, to "deny ignorance" means to learn and to create new ideas. And if this definition does not fit your T&S interpretation, you can come to where I live and personally try to fist fight me. Otherwise, stop abusing your extended authorities to threaten me with "warnings" then ignoring my requests for guidance and further teaching of how the T&S works. You are all acting like children, given the anonymity to abuse without consequence. I am only asking you to stop for a moment, and take a look at yourselves. I am not calling anyone a "criminal" or "troll" by name, so if that is what you see in the mirror, don't blame me.

Beware these "conspiracies of trolls," I am serious. Who knows who might be paying them to be here and to say the things they say? All I know is their strategy: "blame the victim of their own worst crimes," has revealed quite alot about them. They belong to a "cult" (probalby OTO) and are "recruiting" new-members from this forum to "advertise" their idealogy. If they read those words, they will accuse me of being guilty of them, and deny they are themselves. Then you will know who they are.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
[SNIP]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by benpadiah]

Mod Edit: DO NOT remove mod notes and graphics!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Now this shows guts.
I like a person that will go at things head on and that is what you are doing and you get a flag and my respect for it. Keep up the good work and long live ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah
I've been doggedly trolled by three forum posters (I'll omit their screen-names for fear of my account, but I feel sure they'll reveal themselves presently), and harassed on their behalf by no more than three moderators (I'm definitely not mentioning their screen-names). This implies, at least to me, the presence of two separate "conspiracies" on ATS:

I guess you're referring to me as being one of the three trolls, Ben.

However, I think you need to stand back a bit and perhaps be a little more objective in your assessment of the comments and arguments being put forward by myself and others.

You find them offensive, because they challenge your reality and what you purport to be as such to new members who don't know your background so well. That's why you find your posts being deleted, again, and again, and again.

After some introspection, I hope that you can realise that ATS is not against you, and certainly does not conspire to bring about your demise. Only you can let that happen.

Nobody else.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
even if all every bit of info is user-generated and none of it is planted by agents, the ATS staff still CENSORS a hell of a lot of posts.
for example- the 4 directly above me.
i was censored on another thread for telling someone they weren't god. will i ever get those 1000 points back in my life i have been deducted? probably not......

I have noticed many threads started by members who never respond to any of the subsequent posts. to me that seems like baiting and emotionally charging issues just for effect.

what if the agents are just reading since we are so wise to post our personal ideas and such? isn't that enough for COINTEL to be made possible?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
i was censored on another thread for telling someone they weren't god.

No... that's just a small part.

Your post was removed for being insulting, which is against the terms and conditions.

If you prefer to post insults and not be "censored," then this is not the discussion platform for you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wOW...Alot of posts being removed on this thread

Now, I don't want to peeve anyone off but, the members who's post are being removed usually have a pretty good wrap on the boards- Mr.Mask being one in particular.

I guess it all boils down to certain staff having a field day with their 'powers'....?

Please don't shoot! I'm just saying what it looks like to me..

Hope this doesn't get removed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
it seems to be alota people on this site look at posters in two ways

1.you either ignore their "overwhelming evidence" that they present and then call us sheeple or asleep

2.you fully agres with what ever they have to say and thus are awake and trying to fix the problem

sorry if this dosent make sense for an example go look at the thread on the recent crash in alaska people are yelling at other members who think its just a plane crash and telling them "wow we should just belive what ever the government tells us" etc

www.abovetopsecret.com...

page two shows some good examples of people just getting angry with each other for no reason

this site is for information and forming your own opinions not to force any one to belive what you say i like this site because with limited exceptions you can say what you want and let others decide its not to force anyone to belive anything

keep up the good work man keep it up!!!!!

wow just read the rest of this thread and i have the following to say

yeah people keep attacking the owner of the site that will solve our problems(scarcasim) we should all thank him for giving us this venue and the ability to try expose the wrongs and evils in this world and we should be doing what we can to make this site as good as it can possibly be and before i get flamed for not being a member for that long ill add it dosent matter how long you have been a member every ones opinion is just that an opinion and were intitled to have them as to the censored posts im not a fan of censorship but there are rules we have to follow to use this wonderfull site so everybody grow up and give the man who made this possible props how many of you have gotten news storys about your site on cnn? i thought so respect the powers that be of THIS site as hey if you make him mad enough mayby he will do what most parents do to unreasonable children take away there toys and send them to there room(ie kick off all the trouble causers and ban there ips) then there wont be any site like us to share our thoughts and ideals on this messed up planet we live on and back off the mods unless your willing to do to there hard job and to the religious people judge not lest ye be judged etc or that walk a mile in there shoes before attacking them sorry for the rant and unstructure i love this site and lately its been hard to even be on this site with all the false flag this TPTB that zionists terrorrists that etc just take a step back and calm down peace and may the monkey gods bewith you

[edit on 10-8-2010 by KilrathiLG]

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have been coming to ATS for many years ....I'm talking back when the site was just 4 colors(red,grey,black, and white) & no graphics.
I was apprehensive and paranoid about becoming a member, due to the fact it had occurred to me that the site might be a front for TPTB or at the very least they were tracking traffic and perhaps logging IP's. So I erred on the side of caution and remained a non-member and just a casual reader.... Until recently.

Now I figured that ATS's membership has grown so huge that there might be safety in numbers, not to mention 2012 coming on wanted to get my finger closer on the pulse. So I said WTF & joined.
I have now been a member for a couple weeks, and while google searching to try and get more info on ATS I came upon this link below ....Link

this is part on what I found kinda disturbing if there is any truth to it at all

I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government. IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130 Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16 Location Langley, Virginia MS 60 Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information) It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I’m more than concerned.

please if anyone has any info on this I would like to know more....? Dispel it ? Truth to it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join