It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Symbiote
Or ATS, censoring posts like it was in vogue while at the same time attempting to strike the posture of an open discussion forum? Be careful drinking the kool-aide, folks, I think I see a turd floating in it.

Really?

Could you help by providing some examples of censored posts?

Or, have you partaken of the kool-aide served by those who would cast aspersions?

Sure Ill take a sip of the Kool Aide

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact is this guy is a friend of mine personally. I hooked him up with ATS although I dont agree with a lot of things he stands for he does raise some provocative points. This one about needing a war to depopulate is a good example. I dont agree with it but he does raise a good point and it starts to come out as the thread goes. But alien cut it off and would not return U2U so he started another thread trying to find out why no one would answer him on why it was cut that thread was cut by intrepid who also would not respond to him via U2U.

I think its an interesting thread and just because some dont agree didnt mean it should of been cut.

Deny Censorship?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I think its an interesting thread and just because some dont agree didnt mean it should of been cut.

Closing a thread isn't necessarily censorship, because the topic remains in full view. There can be several dozen good reasons to close a thread, but in this case perhaps it was a premature decision... we've always said our staff is human and never promoted the idea we don't make mistakes.

I re-opened the thread to discussion.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That's what I was wondering, if you, ( meaning a member), could restart a topic of interest and not get in trouble.

[edit on 123131p://bTuesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Closing a thread isn't necessarily censorship, because the topic remains in full view. There can be several dozen good reasons to close a thread, but in this case perhaps it was a premature decision... we've always said our staff is human and never promoted the idea we don't make mistakes.

I re-opened the thread to discussion.

I appreciate that sir and I just went and commented on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

so! what wo9uld you do different!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
according to the future maps (google that) the british isles are soon going to be under the water...do anyone knows where exactly the "uk survival team" plans to go?

i would also appreciate the advice on how to change the password here.

reply by U2U svp, or directly to [email protected] , as i occasionally have troubles with navigating various web sites.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Of course governments have people posting on the internet. They can get away with it on a very popular website like this but on a less popular website their type of posts can get noticed during a sustained campaign and then they can get caught out and exposed. I've came across accusations being made against US psy-ops teams at work on several forums with two of those showing evidence.

I'll post a link to the one with the strongest evidence. Its a website of the Tibetan government in exile (Phayul) who's campaign groups are being funded by the National Endowment for Democracy and the CIA. There is a US army psy-ops team working on their forum. A serving US army captain and Iraq veteran (snowfire55, pacman_2000 on other forums) posts propaganda every day and others make comments on his posts to stir up hatred of Chinese people. They also post on youtube and several other forums and news websites. Two of them are Captains and one is a US air Guard. There is even a photograph of one of them in Iraq.

Here is a link to the post that was compiled to expose them: 'US Army Psy-Ops NED CIA Dalai Lama Tibet Truth, The USA's Psychological Operations on Phayul. Propaganda lies'

forums.phayul.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
With the closing of the drug threads, I'm beginning to suspect this thread is the case. Instead of talking about important issues that affect everyday people with millions wrongfully jailed (which the site owners/mods seem to be very dismissive of), we're diverted into talking about extremely flimsy evidence of ufo's, bigfoot and whatnot. As far as I'm concerned the government could care less what we think of that stuff which is why I don't typically bother with that and stick to the meltdown board and other things that are happening in the real world. It's important we don't get in their way on the real issues like drug policy.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Personally I would like to thank the owners for making this forum available to the opinionated public for free. I'd also like to thank the mods who keep us from degrading into a slugfest.

I've learned about a great many subjects since signing up for ATS. It's been my observation and experience that control freaks (ie: government in general) likes to keep people in the dark and ignorant of the issues. ATS does just the opposite.

I realize that not everything that flows through my fingers to the keyboard is a pearl of wisdom deserving of a world-wide audience. However, I'm thankful that such a forum exists so that even my voice can be heard.

In a world of decreasing personal liberties and increasing governmental control it is to be expected that there will be government agents monitoring this site and perhaps even deflecting the potential firestorms by use of disinformation. I don't have to agree with their assessment of my opinions and beliefs.

I think we've all witnessed ridiculous, poorly thought out topics of conversation and ill-mannered brats with no logic to their argument trying to scream down the opinion opposers. As long as they play by the rules (that all agreed to when signing up) they also are allowed to speak their minds.

Calling names and making accusations about the owners or mods is akin to being invited into someone's home and then having to listen to the guest maliciously malign the hosts' red-headed stepchild.

The internet is crawling with discussion boards and opinion blogs. Whenever someone feels uncomfortable with the rules of common decency enforced on this site, I suggest that they may be happier on one of the other discussion boards.

The owners have graciously even opened up a number of venues for voicing one's concerns. We have U2U's, an ATS issues thread and moderators available to answer your questions. If there is evidence of a cointelpro operation, please present it. Anybody? Anybody at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok, if this site is a COINTELPRO site, why would the mainstream media expose it? I think the many levels of self-contradiction are simply hilarious!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

When i see posts about judaic zionist imperialism at the root of all of this I will know you are for real.

:-)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SylviaPlath
judaic zionist imperialism

When I see something other than "blame the joooooooooooooooz" from you, I'll know you're paying attention.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SylviaPlath
judaic zionist imperialism

When I see something other than "blame the joooooooooooooooz" from you, I'll know you're paying attention.

Who owns banking, finance, advertising, marketing, television, movies, alcohol trade, sex slave trade, drug trade.

Who has started all the major wars?

Who has funded all the major dictators?

Who has funded all the major revolutions last century?

Who owns and runs the Pentagon?

Who wrote the PENAC document?

Who infests the so called "neo-con" movement?

Who wrote a LARGE essay stating that the judaic zionist movement had become dangerous for the united States?

Who handled Bush?

Who handles Obama?

Who runs Homeland Securty?

Who lost 3 trillion from the Pentagon budget?

Who lost 50 billion last year?

Who never gets in the news?

Who was dancing as the towers came down?

Who screams "poisacution" every 5 minutes when their antics are spoken of in public?

Who is the only group of people to make sin into a religion, tradition and culture?

Who slaughters little children on purpose? And who has a current day academic (Hannah Kasher) who states that Palestinian women and children are fair game?

I'll tell you the answer to all of these questions - "Judaic Supremacists".

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SylviaPlath

"They" do all that but can't eliminate ultra-harsh critics such as Jeff Rense? Really.

There are some conspiracy theories where there is valid concern about heavy speculation of aggressive Zionist involvement. But to attribute all potential conspiracies to one particular group is both misinformed and naive.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Why doesn't ATS go out of their way to prove to their members they're not a government controlled site? Surely, that isn't the best general public opinion of ATS, right? But to me, all the dots connect perfectly, ATS is just spewing disinformation ALL over the place CONSTANTLY, I'm confident there are government officials on this website spreading some of this BS around.

100% positive ATS is a government controlled website.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

You are wrong! ATS is not a government controlled website.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

You are wrong! ATS is not a government controlled website.

OH NO!?! I am very very suspicious about the Kiwis. They are always touted as the safest place on planet earth. It would make sense for the NZ government to launch a website like this to learn about all the crazies on the web that could treaten their little island paradise....

I'm watching you

[edit on 10-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

Then does that mean that ALL of us are paid by the govt? i mean after all its OUR (the members) input and posts that make up this site? think about it; how many threads do the owners of this site start pushing anyones agenda?

it is we the members of the site that start threads, contribute via posts and research that make up the overwhelming bulk of material on this site, so how do the owners of the site drive the content in an effort to push anyones agendas?

if everyone is getting paid by the govt, i just wanna know where my check is...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

ATS is just spewing disinformation ALL over the place CONSTANTLY,

Actually, that'd be the MEMBERS of ATS are constantly spewing content. And, what disinformation to one person gospel truth to another.

I'm confident there are government officials on this website spreading some of this BS around.

Entirely possible due to the content that gets discussed here, however, it's unlikely simply due to the fact that the members generate plenty just being themselves.

Doubt it. Sites like these run themselves. And by that, I don't mean without the effort of the mods, just with the general content supplied by the members at large.
Good example is just how often the same topics get repeated over and over.

Why doesn't ATS go out of their way to prove to their members they're not a government controlled site?

Not sure how they could. It is my understanding that the Three Amigos make various appearances around the place, and several members of ATS have met them.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The owners are clearly reptilian!

Im joking of course.......

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join