It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
well, im not on staff here. only been here less than a year. but this is my take on a few more things.

Originally posted by zeed85
Wow how to rattle a few people on here.

My point is simply how can people assume by which l mean the ATS membership in general that ATS couldn`t be a govt run operation.

Simply that.

fair enough, it certainly could be but why bother? the staff do not direct/start ALL of the threads so they'd have to have put a great number of people on staff covertly in order to 'direct' the threads and control the info. why bother? yes ats has a broad membership and even broader number of people that read it but in the GRAND scheme of things for information released to the world, its a raindrop in the ocean man..

And l refer to previous threads over the years that have resulted in responses similar to Majic`s tone.Which l have to say are the same responses Mrs Knight has recieved.

This has to make you wounder why the defence.If it is so ridiculous why be guarded.Just brush it off.Ignore.Sorry the excuse it annoys and return sarcastic mocking analysis of the person is suspect of either unproffesionalism or proof of govt conditioning.

why the defense? maybe some of the membership doenst appreciate having their integrity questioned even if it IS 'just the internet'. by implicating a FORUM community, you implicate everyone. we all contribute to the discussions in one way or another for you to point fingers at a crowd and say "someone in there is guilty of (insert claim here) you are essentially accusing everyone. wheres teh proof beyond a bogus post as an april fools joke that ats IS a govt op? any threads from the 3amigos that seem to be specific disinfo? or u just going by a couple other websites speculation?

Anyway last post on this thread as nobody is bringing any disscussion relevent on ATS possible being Cointelpro.Guess we`ll have to see if other sites come up with any proof.

Thanks for the time people.

what do you consider proof in either case for or against? you seem pretty dead set that ats is a govt op, what would convince you it isnt? could you trust the validity of the proof? are you open minded enough to question any "proof" that ats IS a govt op?

cuz i can provide you with mounds of "proof" for either case. im bored, its the web and i have lots and lots of free time. easy to make a website and claim anything then just quote my own work on another site and BOOM you got "proof". pfft. how do you know 'ms knights' site is really from her? how do you know she exists? maybe ats is too close to the truth about some things and the govt set up that site to debunk ats and get people to think its all crap....ever consider that one? i can trade paranoia with the best of them. ive had the best training in paranoia money can buy.

lastly, ask yourself this, if ats or any other site out there IS a govt op, does it in any way invalidate the info brought to it by other members of the community?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I`m here for fun.I like the site, aspects interest me.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by zeed85]

Well, you think you'ld be more polite then. If I came to your house and said it was a dump, insulted your other guests and got snarky at you, I'd imagime you'ld toss me out. I would if the shoe was on the other foot.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Ooo, did I hit a nerve?

No

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Well, you think you'ld be more polite then. If I came to your house and said it was a dump, insulted your other guests and got snarky at you, I'd imagime you'ld toss me out. I would if the shoe was on the other foot.

Hardly the samething

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Since others have already addressed most of this, I'll just answer the bits that still remain.

Sorry Zeed, but you're wrong there. Lots of people have come here blowing whistles on ATS about everything from the ridiculous to the believable. People don't always listen, but I can state firsthand I've whistled on here loudly many a time.

Please show me some govt secret then.

Hard Evidence: Tip of the Pyramid, Gov. Contrator Conspiracies is one, however due to an incident, it's been moved into RATS. Now, someday, if you stop being such a jerk to everyone here, you might accumulate enough points to browse that forum one day. If not (shrug), judging from how you've behaved so far, you really won't be missed.

I'd suggest that before you go starting something, you maybe take a few steps back and explore the site a bit more and get to know some more of the people here.

My start date is no sign of a qualification on this site.It merely states when zeed registered.I was on ATS back in the early 1990`s.

Well my mistake. I'd assumed your attacks on my friends here was out of ignorance about your place in the grand scheme of things. Instead it's just because you're predisposed towards hostility, and after over a decade, still don't know how to behave yourself in a public forum. That's even sadder than my original assumption, and yet I'm not surprised.

Meh... I'm "anybody" and been here over 2 years. I'm into government and black ops. I know exactly at least one group that watches this site, and I still don't think the Three Amigos have anything to do with them.

Please don`t be all shy state there organisation.Some of my amigos in Interpol browse here.

As I clarified in the next post, I'm "into" as in "interested", not "a member of". And if your hostility and utter lack of manners is any indication, I seriously doubt you have friends period, much less, friends in interpol.

Look Zeed. You've got an opportunity here to apologize to everyone you've been insulting, get a second (or whatever number you're up to by now) chance, and maybe prove everyone wrong and show that you're actually a stand-up guy who just got off on the wrong foot here with the most senior members of ATS.

Now you don't have to do that, you can just whistle on your merry little way and continue pissing on the floor of the house you are a guest in, but don't be surprised when you end up on everyone's ignore list, and the only people who respond to you do so to insult you. Your choice. Please think carefully before making it.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I`m sorry but since ATS isn`t in anything like as much legal rangaling as say the Washington post his concerning the release of classified information l guess just to state something is classified we have to take at face value

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Look Zeed. You've got an opportunity here to apologize to everyone you've been insulting, get a second (or whatever number you're up to by now) chance, and maybe prove everyone wrong and show that you're actually a stand-up guy who just got off on the wrong foot here with the most senior members of ATS.

Sorry guys and girls.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I believe I was the first one to post about the illuminati on the very old babovetopsecret.com board in the latter 90's. It was called 'Signs of the Illuminati'. Anyone know what happened to that post? I found the board lately, just not my post.

I went by pacpisces back then.

Thanx.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well my mistake. I'd assumed your attacks on my friends here was out of ignorance about your place in the grand scheme of things. Instead it's just because you're predisposed towards hostility, and after over a decade, still don't know how to behave yourself in a public forum. That's even sadder than my original assumption, and yet I'm not surprised.

l haven`t insulted anybody here.Also look at my member info and browse threads l`ve written in.Then make a judgement.

As I clarified in the next post, I'm "into" as in "interested", not "a member of". And if your hostility and utter lack of manners is any indication, I seriously doubt you have friends period, much less, friends in interpol.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.Great l`m glad you you can say you are not the best qualified person on this thread.

Now you don't have to do that, you can just whistle on your merry little way and continue pissing on the floor of the house you are a guest in, but don't be surprised when you end up on everyone's ignore list, and the only people who respond to you do so to insult you. Your choice. Please think carefully before making it.

So you class this as you house full of friends.Well i`ll keep my opinion off the screen of the impression that gives.I think l could live being ignored considering the hassle you get for opposing people who merly have an interested based on the internet.Please read what the other peoples comments on how easy it is to fabricate web pages.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman It was called 'Signs of the Illuminati'. Anyone know what happened to that post? I found the board lately, just not my post.

I went by pacpisces back then.

You could try checking in the archives...

ATS archives

Scratch that idea, it doesn't go that far back...

[edit on 12/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

l haven`t insulted anybody here.

Most intelligent people reading your contributions to this discussion would clearly see an effort to insult the ownership of this website. What more insult could there be than to accuse the operators of a conspiracy website of being in conspiratorial collusion with government operatives?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

l haven`t insulted anybody here.Also look at my member info and browse threads l`ve written in.Then make a judgement.

If you genuinely can't recognize how often and to what degree you've sniped at majic (including the keyboard comment) then you're either unusually dim in the area of social skills, or you come from a very rude culture. And seeing as I'm an American, that's saying a lot, since we're generally considered the rudest people on Earth, and I'm still offended on how you've treated some of the people here.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.Great l`m glad you you can say you are not the best qualified person on this thread.

I don't think I qualify as the "best qualified" on any subject, actually, except possibly world domination, which I've been trying to achieve since I was a child.

So you class this as you house full of friends. Well i`ll keep my opinion off the screen of the impression that gives.

Yes. I bold-facedly, unabashedly, and officially, declare ATS as a house of friends. They aren't my only friends, but they are my friends all the same, and I agree that it would be a good idea for you to keep your opinions on that quiet, since they would be stated in ignorance of what conversations and experiences I've had.

I think l could live being ignored considering the hassle you get for opposing people who merly have an interested based on the internet.

I "oppose" people's views here all the time. To my knowledge, I've only been ignored once, and frankly, I had it coming that time. There's a big difference between disagreeing with people and insulting them.

Please read what the other peoples comments on how easy it is to fabricate web pages.

Yes. It's very easy to fabricate a web page. So? I still buy stuff off of Ebay. I still make a myspace page. I still browse ATS. Anything I don't care for the world to know, I don't put online. Where's the problem?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Most intelligent people reading your contributions to this discussion would clearly see an effort to insult the ownership of this website. What more insult could there be than to accuse the operators of a conspiracy website of being in conspiratorial collusion with government operatives?

You might classifiy that as an insult, I wouldn`t.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you genuinely can't recognize how often and to what degree you've sniped at majic (including the keyboard comment) then you're either unusually dim in the area of social skills, or you come from a very rude culture. And seeing as I'm an American, that's saying a lot, since we're generally considered the rudest people on Earth, and I'm still offended on how you've treated some of the people here.

Sniped at Majic yes.Keyboard comment wasn`t an insult.i don`t class Americans as rude.I`m not anti American your nationality doesn`t label a person.

Yes. It's very easy to fabricate a web page. So? I still buy stuff off of Ebay. I still make a myspace page. I still browse ATS. Anything I don't care for the world to know, I don't put online. Where's the problem?

If your knowledge is sourced away from web or books.Thats great.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by zeed85]

[edit on 15-12-2006 by zeed85]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You might classifiy that as an insult, I wouldn`t.

I can only assume you mean that statement and are not engaging in trollish disruption. If so, then you are either one of the most naive persons I've encountered, or one of the most intellectually deficient... it's difficult to tell which.

The other possibility remains however. You are a person sent here to cast dispersions on the membership and operational staff of this community in an effort to decrease its perceptual standing among the uninformed. Given the course of this discussion, there is much stronger evidence for your involvement as such an agent than there is for that which you claim.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I can only assume you mean that statement and are not engaging in trollish disruption. If so, then you are either one of the most naive persons I've encountered, or one of the most intellectually deficient... it's difficult to tell which.

I`m claiming ATS could be part of the NSA.If thats an insult fine.I`ve insulted people and I`m the lowist frm of pod live

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I`m claiming ATS could be part of the NSA.If thats an insult fine.I`ve insulted people and I`m the lowist frm of pod live

That is an exceptionally strong claim against an operation such as ATS. Such a claim would be construed as an act of libel for which you may be held responsible. I assume you have evidence to support this exceptionally strong claim. Please, share the information you have.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That is an exceptionally strong claim against an operation such as ATS. Such a claim would be construed as an act of libel for which you may be held responsible. I assume you have evidence to support this exceptionally strong claim. Please, share the information you have.

Would you like my legal dept address.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Would you like my legal dept address.

That is not for me to desire or request.

That being said, we're all waiting for your evidence which you have not denied having.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

actually, his response that lead to your snipe of him there was in response to a question from ME directed to you actually...and oddly enough, youve yet to answer in the very forthright manner he did.

so...?

edit to add that after rereading my posts on this thread...youve avoided ALL of my questions. dont like the direct ones? yeah you do know thats a great disinfo tactic right? just avoid direct questions. interesting.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Damocles]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join