It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Religion Is A Good Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Religons is getting worse and worse with the belife that god is his name but there Iahova, Alla, budda, and many more. Religions are gettion out of hand with the extreamst for the muslim religion and the preists that are raping little boy of the Cathlic religion. We have to do something about this.

We created religion because the only thing that man fears is death. so we need to come up with a heaven which if you be good all your life then "GOD" says you may enter. If you are bad thoughout your life then you go to hell. The people that created this was hoping in the futer generations that they will be good and it will create a better way of life. But it hasn't the religons are lossing control and there isnt no stop to it.

If we can all agree that science created earth then we may get along. you see science proves everything the "book" can not.

In my own mind i concider this "GOD" that we love so much is a terriest becasue if he is real he kills million everyday and strikes fear to man with armagadon.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPED

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join