It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sewer Shot in JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 00:55:11 -0400
From John Judge
To: treefrog

Ed,

I missed the earlier part of this exchange but have always believed the fatal shot came from the storm sewer on Elm Street to the right front of the motorcade. This was not from speculation or photo angling. The letter from Ed T, whoever that is, hits the nail on the head. I used to crawl down in the sewer with Penn Jones in 60s and it is quite different today. For one thing, the bottom has been filled in (note the flattening of the pipe opening at the bottom) and the opening that used to come up to my armpits now only reaches my waist. Oliver Stone repaved the street for his film and considerably reduced the size of the opening onto the street. It was more than ample and wide for the head shot. And Penn Jones, Jim Garrison and other critics placed the shot there from reports by witnesses and the physical evidence. It was Mark Lane in the late 60's who tried to move everyone up to the Grassy Knoll.

1. Earwitnesses heard a completely different sound from the last shot fired, one saying it echoed as if in a sewer.

Link: www.ratical.org...

As I've stated in another ongoing thread, I believe that the fatal head shot came from the storm sewer. I think it would behoove everyone to read what I've linked. I also think there's a good chance that this shooter was a rogue, part of the conspiracy but not part of the conspiracy if you know what I mean.
He was someone that was put there to make sure the job got done. Nothing could be left to chance. He had the angle for the head shot and he had the escape.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
But wouldn't there have been a huge exit wound on the left side of his head if that was case?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Never heard of this before and I have to say, it makes sense. Unless the shooter was an extremist, a nutjob or brainwashed, they would want to get away quickly, the cops 'aint going to search the sewers quickly are they?!

I think this has changed my whole perspective on the assasination. Thanks.

EDIT- Oh, and................

You have voted Dr Love for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Best thing I've read in ages.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Never heard of this before

As I'm sure most people haven't. Thanks for the vote Zanzibar.

Another thing I was thinking about, Secret Service surrounding the limo wouldn't have necessarily obstructed a shot from the book depository and maybe to some degree the grassy knoll, but it definitely would have obstructed a shot from the sewer.

Just another possible reason for the Secret Service being pulled back.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

# The storm sewer is a good hidden location, one that a military sniper would choose.

This part caught my eye, firing up, missing the Secret Sevice (convienently) and landing a perfect head shot would take considerable skill. Further proof that someone with an agenda was behind the kill.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The upward angle of the shot from the storm sewer and the top of the right forehead entry, where it took a large part of JFK's skull away, would not have required evidence of an exit wound as it had completely shattered the skull bone over that area.
There was no grassy knoll shooter. The front forehead shot was fired from the storm sewer toward the front of JFK's head and the reason someone cut a (perfect) triangular wedge from the front of JFK's right forehead was to remove the flesh evidence that would prove a front entry wound.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How far from Kennedy's head would the shooter have been in the sewer?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
BS! There were at least 10 shooters. Maybe more if there were sewer shooters and some on top of bldgs. Look at all the youtube videos.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Here's the guy who fired the fatal head shot. forward to 2nd half of video.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Playboy Magazine in 1967 had a Interview with Jim Garrison he mentions about the sewer shot. This theory has been around for a long time.

As myhtbusters would say PLAUSIBLE.

Jim Garrison Dealey Plaza Shooting Scenario

lent his support to the theory that a shot had been fired from a storm drain in Dealey Plaza that day in Dallas, Garrison stated on television that the bullet that killed Kennedy was "fired by a man standing in a sewer manhole."

Thus, Garrison added a sixteenth man to the team that he claims carried out the assassination and a fifth spot from which he has said the shots were fired. (p. 215-216).

Entrance to a storm sewer at the point where the Stockade Fence meets the Triple Underpass.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cd6616acaa8.jpg[/atsimg]

The storm sewer in front of the Grassy Knoll on Elm Street, and the view that a shooter would have had

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a249d9cf930d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

I'm convinced that the shot that blasted Kennedy's head came from the sewer to the right of the limo, I'm also convinced that a shot came from the sewer on the bridge embankment in front of the limo. The bullet hole in the windshield couldn't have come from anywhere else. Question is, was the bullet that went through the windshield the one that went through Kennedy's neck? I think it was, the first pictures showed the hole in the front of the neck as an entrance wound. Only after some surgical alteration by whoever was involved did that entrance wound in the front of the neck become an exit wound.

There were a handful of shooters that day, I'd say at least four. Two being decoy shooters, and two being kill shooters. The grassy knoll shooter and the one behind Kennedy were nothing but decoys IMO.

Thanks for the sewer picture Greenfruit, that's a pretty convincing picture of the easy kill shot.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dr. Love, I think the temple shot came from J.Files behind the fence on the GK about 15 ft. from the corner or the Sewer. I doubt we'll be able to prove which one it was. There's youtube videos showing the smoke from Files shot. He admits he was there aiming at JFK's right eye, but thinks a shot from behind pushed him forwards just before his shot hit him in the temple. I'm up to 10 shooters that have been reported. I can't see the logic of having 8-9 diversionary shooters. At this point i just think they were in bad positions and had trouble hitting a moving target. I find it amazing that Jacky K. didn't get hit. The neck shot came from the south knoll across the street. The video shows that info.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Couldnt agree more with the sewer theory perfect sniper hold and they did say there was someone running round the trinity river with a rifle afterwards

top topics

join