It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the 4th dimension!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers,

I never formally introduced myself yet.

Well, it appear's I should do so now. I've already got a good cult following atleast. Roughly four people think I'm one of "them" now. Some have even tried painting a bad picture of me for holding opposing opinion's and refuting the obvious lies and mislead information in so called "proofs".

Ok, so a little about me and my belief's.

Well, for starter's I'm 26 years old. Have a beautifull wife and two wonderfull children, ages 7 and 4. I do believe there are secret's and concpiracies to be uncovered. I support humanism and eugenics (to a point) and general common sense, morality and decency. I don't practice any form of religion, altho at an early age my mother did try and impress religion onto me despite my ranting and ravings that it was the most boring vile crap I've ever heard. Just my opinion, don't jump on me yet!

As some people pointed out, I have a siggy with the phrase homo est deus. Translated, this means man is god. Meaning, man is responible for his own destiny. No one is out there watching over you. No one is out there ready to take care of you.

One last thing I need to brush up on. Humanism and Eugenics. Two different concepts. Both good in their own right. Of course, there's still some people who equate eugenics with naziism these days. The perversion of good thing's by a select few doesn't make the whole as bad. Some people just don't learn.

So, in closing!

All hail our 4th dimension overlord reptilian master's !!! (which I'm appearently one of so... hail to me too!)

Any question's just ask here or U2U. If wondering what the "master plan" is... time will tell

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Great intro Produkt

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Produkt...

thanks for the intro! Welcome to ATS and enjoy your time spent on all the boards.

chissler

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS! Enjoy your long stay!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
produkt. welcome and enjoy ATS!

very good introduction!!
!
see you around the forums!

oni x x

[EDIT: thought you were new and didnt have 200 posts!
no worries x x ]

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Oni x x]

new topics

top topics

join