It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isrealite population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i have found this place to be very objective and filled with insightful ppl.

I have been researching heaviley the movements and possible displacment of the ancient isrealite tribes. most of my assertions are specifiaclly linked to prophecy and scriptural verses.

I have come to the conclusion that most of the 12 tribes of isreal are and always have been(since exudos) composed of negriods and certain groups of mongloids. i am petending to peg the title of isrealite to a specific or specific "races".

the various scriptual quotes of slavery, displacment, being carried of in ships(subsequently from africa) etc have cemented this belief.
also texts that describe a group as coming yo usurp the title and birth rights of the correct jews, to me points fingers.

this convo can actually go on for paragraphs cuz we are talkin about the essence of our reality and history as a whole. hence everything that has ever happened in human history is relevent to this topic.

ummm lets juss get a discussion goin....

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The missing tribes supposedly went to babylon. I have heard they were white. I have also heard that 12 was used due to the months, astrology, etc. I dont think its really that important to tell you the truth.

new topics

join