It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative BTS points?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I had roughly 255 total combined points. I bought a background color, and then instead of subtracting from my ATS points, it subracted from my BTS points into the negative.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hmmm... I think this question should be in the FAQ list, if not already.
These threads should answer your question:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

I think, in short, if you make a couple of BTS posts, it should correct itself. If not do some tagging in the BTS section to make up to points, or bribe a moderator to fix it.

JAK

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Please check your U2U's ImplementOfWar.

To all members a reminder to read the text when purchasing text/background colour:

Enter a 6-digital hexadecimal color in the field above (NOT COLOR NAMES!). If you need help, click the color help link for a pop-up color picker that will help give you the exact hex code for the color you want.
    Please be aware that colors determined to be too bright or hard on the eyes may be subject to modification by forum staff without refund.

Also, your background color must not be the same color as your username.
Thank you.

Jak

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry this is IMplementOfWar, I had run out of points and couldnt change my text color. Apology, what do I do? I will change it as soon as I am physically possible. Or maybe a moderator can change it white for me?

If a mod could fix my BTS points too that would be appreciated.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Since my background has been reverted, can I get the points I had spent on it put back into my points pool? And my negative BTS points fixed?

Thank You

top topics

join