It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scars pop up out of know where....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
how many people here have had scars come out of nowhere? About 3years ago i looked at my left elbow and found about a 3 inch scar going from my elbow up the back of my arm.... Im prettysure this wasnt from an injury because i would have known about an injury causing a scar that large. it looks like a scar from a major surgery but no stitch marks or anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Forgive my 20 questions but, did you take any pictures of the scar? Did you ever have it examined by a doctor? Do you still have the scar? Or if not, how long was it before you noticed that it went away?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i have never taken any pictures of the scar, i never thought of bringing it up with a doctor either.... when i first noticed it i was surprised as hell, but it was completely healed... i still have the scar too. if i get some batteries i will take some pics of it...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Im not just saying this, but i have scars all over my back, deep red ones.

And i've never been able to figure out where they've come from. i don't feel any pain from them, but theres quite a few of them, and they look like a cross between being hit by something or being cut by something/

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bcdefxyz2000
i have never taken any pictures of the scar, i never thought of bringing it up with a doctor either.... when i first noticed it i was surprised as hell, but it was completely healed... i still have the scar too. if i get some batteries i will take some pics of it...

Forgive my confusion, first you state that it was completely healed and yet you still have a scar? Just what was completely healed? For instance, was there a gash or an area of broken skin along with the scar? Or did you mean that the scar was there, it went away a little bit, but is still visible?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
well there was no wound, just a scar left behind that i found one day while a few friends told me its impossile to lick your elbow..lol i was bending my arm back and saw the scar...the scar is there and is the same as it was when i found it.... it has no pain or anything...never has... it lookes similar to other scars i have from injuries in the past, but i have no injury whick caused this scar..if i did i would have deftenatly known because it isnt exactly a small scar.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i have triangle patterns on my body, i have quite a few around all over.
umm here is a picture is the biggest one i have on my chest close to my throat

img.photobucket.com...

[edit on 24-1-2006 by civicracing]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ive got about 5 moles on my leg that all go in a straight line

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Very cool combination civic

I'd like to make a tiny request can any of you who do have this "patterns" post a picture of the pattern on your body(tasteful of course
)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yea i wake up with small cuts and scars from my body but i can never recall getting them. I doubt its aliens i probally cut myself on my bed or something.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have plenty that I have no idea where they came from...

Just last night, my wife noticed a strangely perfectly circular scar at the small of my back. She asked me if I ever had any kind of procedure there...nope, never did..

I jokingly answered..."It's probably from the mothership..."

Seriously though...I'm sure it has a more terrestrial explanation. It's a pretty big leap to assume ET involvement...
How many times in a week do you say "ow" but no real harm occurs... Such incidents likely cause numerous scars...

My bigger mystery is my missing birthmark on my leg. As long as I can remember, I had a very scarab-shaped birthmark on my right thigh. One day, it simply vanished (though it could have been gradual...like a few days, don't know). I just noticed it was missing. I read up on it, and it isn't unheard of...but it kind of sucks, as it was a pretty cool birthmark.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy123
Ive got about 5 moles on my leg that all go in a straight line

Maybe its a treasure map and there is some cookies at the end of the line.. you have my permission to go and find them.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Textlreply to post by bcdefxyz2000

Have u considered u might b hit by lasers (electrons or gamma)? It might also mean u were probably tracked by RFID (in cards w chips / mobile phone / or even a nanochip thats been injected into to u)

If the last option is true, then your life is pretty much over, just mine is. Be prepared to be a lifelong lab rat, for the mutation of anticancer / antiviral genes, most likely.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join