It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope is in trouble..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
nans?? i wonder if nans would translate it ?

anyway nerdling did you look at the authours take on cent 1 quatrain 87??

if not id aprieciate it if you did...

thanks..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
"A great King taken by the hands of a young man,
Not far from Easter confusion knife thrust:
Everlasting captive times what lightning on the top,
When three brothers will wound each other and murder. " Century 9, Quatrain 36

Three brothers: Bosnians, Croats, Serbs, living in Bosnia. Neighbouring countries: Croatia, majority catholics, dictator gains power; Serbia, majority orthodox christians, dictator in power also. Bloody war between them, lasted from 1992 till 1995.

The situation in Bosnia escalated on april 6th 1992, near Easter, when the elected president of bosnia was kindnaped by rebel serbian group.

"Those at ease will suddenly be cast down,
The world put into trouble by three brothers;
Their enemies will seize the marine city,
Hunger, fire, blood, plague, all evils doubled. " Century 8, Quatrain 17

The town of Neum, the only marine town of bosnia, was captured by enemy forces and bosnian people were cut off from the world, which resulted in hunger, fire, blood, the worst 16 months of the war.

"The year that the brothers of the lily come of age,
One of them will hold the great "Romania":
The mountains to tremble, Latin passage opened,
Agreement to march against the fort of Armenia. " Century 5, Quatrain 50

The traditional bosnian flag is a blue coat of armour with lilies. Serbs wanted to create Great Serbia on the balkans, one of the reasons they started the war, not sure about the last 2 lines, but the so called Corridor was opened by the international forces, mainly western european countries, to supply people with food and medicine.

In the end croatian president died of cancer, serbian president was betrayed by his own people, oposition in Serbia, and ended up in War Crimes Tribunal in Hague, bosnian president remained in power for a while, then resigned due to illnes. I think there is a quatrain describing this but I cant find it.

This is a bit off topic I know, but still a interesting read I hope.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I did read the comment and it seems to be spot on with Sept 11th, the pentagon was always right beside the potomac, possibly signifying the blood near the river.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
this is the general problem with nostradamus... most of his quatrains are so obscure they could be linked with anything... its a shame...

maybe i should get a tripod a candle and some absinth and see if i can do what he did and write some stuff down...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think we should write our own Quatrains for the next month, perhaps even have a contest to see who can be most vague yet "predict" an action

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I did read the comment and it seems to be spot on with Sept 11th, the pentagon was always right beside the potomac, possibly signifying the blood near the river.

would you mind typing up the authours veiw on it or scanning it if you can please?

thanks..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i've just found my book and am looking up the quatrain, this could take a while.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
found anything yet nerdling?...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not yet, i'm gonna have to read the entire book to get the number, this is an edition thats arranged into how the writer percieves the dates meant.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
yeah ive seen a few nostradamus books like that...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join