It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope is in trouble..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Remind me, isn't hell comes to earth according to revelations after he dies?

No?

Only way to popes to 'change' is to the current to die,

Then theyll just vote a new..

Not the end of the world..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mishapscott,
Cool stuff!

Do you have the link or where I can find the stuff about the Pope talking about the antichrist?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Did anyone see this?

Some of Sollog's fans are saying his famous death of the Pope riddle has been cracked. You need to see the post about the Sollog Pope Prophecy at the Sollog Forum www.theparanormal.net... These are some of the facts
1. 13th day of the harvest moon is October 8th 2003 this year
2. 10 - 08 - 03 is the date (drop the zeros you see 1 8 3 ) News lately about the pope has been his health is failing Now, this email is just to bring ATTENTION to how things appear to be ALIGNING to validate the Sollog Pope Prophecy this year Will it occur? We don't try to say THIS WILL BE, but it sure looks like a strong possible HIT for the famous Sollog Pope Prophecy Anyway

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Pope has got Parkinsons disease, in case anyone didn't know. So, he is definately on his way out. I've seen the new candidates for the job, and in my opinion each one of them looks pure evil.........I think something will happen when this pope is dead.....

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What is your basis on them being pure evil? It is all Heresay I think on your part. Back it up.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Blade runner, if its not much trouble can you look it up?

yes i will now sorry i wasnt monitoring the thread ive just spotted this 6th of the 10th 2003.. sorry about that ill look now..

i will scan the quatrains if nessasary

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
this will take me a while, i have alot of old books most 25years + and older.. they are not very well indexed ...

please just have patience this might take a while i have to manually go through 945ish quatrains manually

might take me an hour or so to find the relevent stuff..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
whilst looking ive just come across something highly interesting im certain this is a 9/11 prediction. this book is atleast 28 years old..

i will scan and post it.. its pretty freaky... infact im pretty sure i read this quatrain and the authours take on it before 9/11 but i didnt realise how acurate it seams now...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
here are the ones i found relating to popes.. there could be more, but i dont want a massive search on my hands this is what i found after a quick scan through a book...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
here is allso something that caught my eye...

this book is from the mid 1970's

i thought this was very accurate.. maybe a large coinsidence.. i find nostradamus facinating allthough i dont belive in him 100% because i dont like the idea of fate..

anyway look at this.. id say its about 9/11..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
An incredible find blade, you deserve insider app for that

In the last quatrain the three brothers would be the reference for the United Kingdom, as it plays a large part in all of his quatrains, it is said to prosper under the reign of Charles whilst other nations falter, could the great plague be a refernence to bio-terrorism in the middle east after a new peace process?

I'll be researching these too.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i just think that bit on 9/11 there where the authour says could tours mean towers/skyscrapers.. a bit freaky...

i mean sure it could be a total coinsidence.. i could say now..

"a devestating comet will hit earth. while the great leader hides away..."

that is allmost certainly to happen you see... it doesnt mean im a prophet does it though...

i think that quatrain is co-insidence.. but it is pretty remarkable at that...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
yeah i see what you mean nerdling could be interpreted as england scottland and wales.. thats basically the uk anyway .. (i know northen island is uk too).

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The september 11th one was rather freaky, would you be able to note down the quatrain details to make finding it a little easier, i'd like to see the take my book had on it as it was also written before Sept 11th.

Its not the countries its the three brothers ready to inherit the throne, i too have one of the more modern Nostradamus books lying around the house somewhere, i found it rather freakish to begin with but then i looked at all his vague quatrains that couldn't be pinpointed.

He made like a thousand of those 4 liners, thats enough to cover many subject, maybe we should have our own little quatrain contest to see what will happen in the next year.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
looks like century 1 quatrain 87.. could be century 2 .. just check c 1 and c 2 quatrain 87...

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
wow... great post Blade, fascinating.

IMO, predictions are only visions of POSSIBLE outcome, not 100% certain. There are things more likely and things less likely to happen. Nothing is impossible though.

Some of Nostradamus prophecies are fascinating, but one should keep in mind that he himself said that most of his prophecies are about Europe. A while ago I have found a few quatrains that, imo, describe perfectly the war in my country, Bosnia. That was the bloodiest war in Europe since WWII so it IS significant. It almost divided EU.
I'll try to find these quatrains somewhere on the net.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Century 2, Quatrain 30

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal
Will cause to be reborn, terror of all mankind
Never more horror nor the newspapers tell of worse in the past,
Than will come to the Romans through Babel (Iraq).

Perhaps a reference to Al-qaeda ordering a new devastating terrorist attack of massive proportions against the new roman empire (America) through Iraq?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I find this troubling.

The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and "Reb" will face an Antichrist so false, [or "Roy Reb" or "Reb the King"]
That he will place them all into the conflict.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
the english translations differ from book to book.. luckily i have the french quatrains in my books two.. shame i cant translate them myself otherwise i would... maybe i should learn french it would certainly give me something to do....

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm sure if you posted them we could find a reliable person to translate them, we must have at least one french person of decent integrity.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join