It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's you're favourite thing in life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think dreaming when asleep would have to be mine.
Look. I absolutely love dreams. I think they're the thing i enjoy most in life. Out of everything we do in life, day to day, i think dreams are the greatest.

You go to sleep, all comfortable. Have a dream or more at night, then wake up refreshed.

Other than that it would have to be having an adrenaline rush and feeling like you're soo full of energy that you just dont know what to do with yourself

What's yours?

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ice cream.......i love the stuff......

umm swimming in the ocean really far out so that you are so alone, you feel really small in such a wide space
its great, and the adreneling rush would be...thinking "i wonder how many sharks are down there!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It has to be sex, food and sleep. In that exact order.

But one of my other favorite thing would be speed. I love the adrenaline rush that it gives. When I was young I always wanted to be a racing pilot. I simply love speed. In a car, on a bike, while running, etc etc...

Love the fact that you can move so fast accross the space/time factor.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've had a very rough last 6 years. The only time I have off is really when I go to sleep. So I guess sleep is the only thing I like.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hate to start a trend here but sleep is the best thing.

Funny you don't realize how important it is until you do not have it.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My favourite thing? It would have to be driving, not quite just 'cars' themselves, but being behind the wheel of a powerful car on an open, empty back-road.......

......when it's dark...when you've got a full tank of gas...and when you're wearing sunglasses.....aw no wait, sorry, wrong movie.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i love mushrooms, your entirely away from the world as u knew it i love it

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
the beach at night. sleeping next to somebody listening to the waves. so calm. you can think. im not really a beach person by day. but at night it takes on a different feel. surreal.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It has to be sex, food and sleep. In that exact order.

Amen....
Good choices, and similar to mine....

Love, sex, sleep, food, philosophy, art. In that exact order....

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
my ex girlfriend who just 2 days ago dumped me after 2.5 years for some other guy.

fs

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My favorite things? Playstation 2 and X-Box.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My favorite things in life.... ok well video games, reading, and women. Not exactly in that order.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It would have to be my friends. The last couple years have been hard and they have always been there for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Top 10 list:
1. Love
2.Women
3.Cars
4.Women
5. Food
6. Sex
7. Driving fast cars and having sex with hot women.
8. Food
9.cars
10.xbox

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I think dreaming when asleep would have to be mine.
Look. I absolutely love dreams. I think they're the thing i enjoy most in life. Out of everything we do in life, day to day, i think dreams are the greatest.

You go to sleep, all comfortable. Have a dream or more at night, then wake up refreshed.

Other than that it would have to be having an adrenaline rush and feeling like you're soo full of energy that you just dont know what to do with yourself

What's yours?

That's cute.

I think my favourite thing has to be listening to music.

I love it when I come across a song/album/artist I've never heard before and it completely blows me away, and I become almost infactuated with it for a day or two.

I think music, or sound, can do a lot more than we are officially/overtly told.

It can create and represent every mood or emotion on the whole human spectrum - I wonder if it can do anything more tangible?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You're gonna think I'm a drunk or something, but I'm going to have to say a combination of two things. Alcohol, and club music. That's all I really need to be happy on the weekends. During the week, I'd ave to say that It's peace and quiet. heh. That's all. Peace.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Smoking a blunt, watching the sunset, travelling in train, watching at the stars in the desert country, reading some books I like, listen some music I like and some sexuals things I have with my friends.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Prospecting for Gold and Lost Treasure also Quartz and Topaz crystals.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

I think my favourite thing has to be listening to music.

I think music, or sound, can do a lot more than we are officially/overtly told.

Hell yeah. I love music. With certain types of music i can sit there close my eyes plug in the headphones and drift off. It really relaxes me and is pretty much what keeps me sane in this insane life. I also like anything violent because it just fits me. I like to do stupid stuff, like jumping off of moving cars, boats, any thing thats going fast. Adrenaline Junkie

new topics

top topics

join