It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite member is now 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes I have turned 14.

So why is this so special? Why am I bothering to post about it?

Because. I said so.

My friends teepee'd my locker today, it was quite funny. I got candy from a teacher, and I got a teddybear, necklace, videogame, pajamas, Pirates of the Revolution (a card game of sorts), and best of all 2 $10 gift certificates to Starbucks.

Life is good.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am absolutely amazed with some of the younger members of ATS and how smart they can be. I have read some posts from some members and would swear they are teachers or doctors.

Then read in another thread where they are talking about how their mother grounded them or something for the weekend. Lame example

Happy birthday to you! All the best!

Chissler

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Reikuro!

Manny many more - and may this be a GREAT year for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Happy B'day Reikuro!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Happy Birthday sweetheart!

(Starbucks will stunt your growth
put it down, put it dowwwwwn lol)

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
thought the age range was 16+ here
guess you learn something everyday

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Happy Birthday!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Happy birthday, and dont spend all those vouchers at once or youll be bouncing off the walls for days and have eyes like this

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well to bad I'm oldererer! har har har! Oh and your haircut makes you look like a male greaser

Happy bday

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
R. Thank you! I was wondering what no. to play on the lotto/powerball. 57 million. Wheather I win or lose; Happy Birthday!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Btw, I helped playtest that game. Even know the game designer VERY well

14 isn't a big deal... wait four more years.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Rekuro-kun.

I thought you were more like 15 or 16, never would have guessed just now 14.

Anyways, have a good birthday.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
(Starbucks will stunt your growth
put it down, put it dowwwwwn lol)

But its SOOOO good ^_^

I even woke up early today so my brother could take me to Starbucks before dropping me off at school. I used money tho, planning on spending my gift certificates Saturday when I go to the mall for the other half of my b-day presents (half of it was some presents from my parets, the video game and a ticket to see an Andrew Llyod Webber concert, and the other half is a shopping spree at the mall where I will spend the $120 I have now and some extra money they will be giving me for meh b-day.) Life is good to me

And I doubt it would stunt my growth or anything...I'm 5'2" and meh parents and doctor say I will get taller...fast...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Happy birthday Reik. *pulls out black rose* And many many more!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't remiber much about my 14th bday just that i was old enough to watch Adult swim....but take my advise don't talk dirty on the internet....thats my advice to you

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Happy birthday Reik. *pulls out black rose* And many many more!!!

OMG! I love you! ^_^ -steals rose and hugs-

And Wings, I cant even if I wanted to. My parents moniter my computer stuff for some reason... bah...tis not fun

I spent some of my money allready! All on clearence items (lol): 2 collectible inuyasha figures and a jack sparrow and will turner collectible figure (to put on display in my room), a pin (says Music = Life and is currently on my favorite Monster energy drink hat), and a little eeyore ring that when you open it up, its a watch! lol ^_^ But then we ran outta time so I get to spend $80 more dollars on junk and like $50-$80 more on clothes '

Life is extremely good to me

new topics

top topics

join