It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams - Tell yours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Chebob...actually you jsut made me remember...i have looked into a mirror in a dream. I started freaking out and showing my friends in my dream my eyes....Because....My pupils were going huge and then all of a sudden really tiny....then big, then tiny, really really quick.

BTW..Chebob...do you take XTC?

In my dream i thought MDMA must have stil been in me to be able to make my eyes go psycho like that.

Nope, I just smoke a hell of a lot of pot
But it's exactly like you said, going impossibly small, then impossibly big. Really "sicky" to look at, right?

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
yeah man. Hah 2 different people, same reaction in a dream when looking into a mirror. ;P

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't care much for dreams unless they're lucid.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A really easy way to experience lucid dreaming (not real lucid dreaming maybe - but dream more lucid), if some of you smoke (or smoked) pot on a daily basis, is to stay 24 hours sober. Each time I do it, it's incredible how my dream are lucid, and they seem to last hours, I know they lasts hours, but it doesn't always feel like it. When I wake up in the morning, I have such a clear and detailed image of my dream, it's almost freaky.

Anyone else ever noticed that? I know there's a couple of pot heads on here

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
last night...
a car ride with a very close cousin of mine in texas...
police block the street...
the dream expands to...
a very interesting rail ride within some form of cavern...
two people are riding rail cars a man and a woman...
the man eludes the woman to find his rail cart falls of the tracks...
as he begins to fall a vivid implosion takes place in the cavern that is all red...
i wake...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Tight dream, might have nothing to do with you or might have everthing to do with you, I can't say anything becuase I don't know you at personal level.

As for the other questions about the mirror, the only time I looked into one was when I was with this one chick that I had a crush on, but never really cared to ask her out because she had a boyfriend.

What happened, I was in the act of having sex with her in my dream and I had to look at the @#$&en stupid mirror.

I woke up instantaniously. Never had a chance to see my pupils, and maybe I know why.

I only glanced at the mirror once, and then my mind was like, "Hey I know that guy"

Which in a weird way leads me to believe that we are never really ourselves in our dreams, but maybe a split personality or something along those lines.

Weird huh

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I remember watching some thing on tv that said the most common dream situations are....
1.Your stuck
2.Your running from some thing.
3. Your falling

I dont know about you guys but when i was little i use to see my self sleeping! But i really mean it to it was freaking trippy. Still gives me goose bumps of the dreams i use to have.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I would think that those 3 situations are only true if you are awake in your dream, or have noticed you are dreaming

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
aspects of reality you percieve as a potentiality...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
id like to share a wierd dream i had three nights ago

i was at a service station paying for my gas and i walked up to my car which had the keys in the door, i thought to myself "i wonder if anyone has tried to steal anything" the all of a sudden i was in my dad's work car and there was two guys banging on the door with knives trying to take the car so i said to them "you can have the car just dont hurt me.
i got out of the car and they took it, i walked inside the servo, and asked if i could call the police they said shure so i called 000 (our emergency no.) and the woman on the other end of the line was telling me that the fire brigaide couldnt get there because they were at a fire, so i said "but i need the police" and she said that they didnt connect calls to the police anymore so i told her that i would look the number for the cops up in the phone directory, i asked the guy behind the counter for the yellow pages ( our ph directory)
and i looked down and my t-shirt was soaked in blood, i lifted it up and i had stab wounds to my abdomen and chest (about 4 wounds) so i said i would walk home so i started walking and i went "home" which was a place i had never seen before and i walked through the door and i saw about 5 or 6 people that i knew from my past and i said that i had the wrong door.
so i walked down the corridor and opened annother door whcih was to a room overlooking a pool, that wasnt it so i went to the next door, whcih was the door to the outside where the pool was and there was a dog there, so i closed the door and opened the next one which was "my house" i walked in and three of my "friends" who i dont know where there and they were asking me what was wrong so i showed them by stab wounds and they were like "lay down man"
i said i need to go to the hospital and they said " nah dont worry" so i layed down on "my bed" and my "gilfriend" bandaged my wounds up, then all of a sudden i was in a large factory loading big wooden crates onto a truck and my "girlfriends dad" was my boss he told me to go home so i did.

alright a few things

the people i knew from the pastwhere friends parents who i havent seen for atleast 5 years so i am unshure if they are alive or whatever.

i still have pains in the area where i was "stabbed" in my dream not severe though.

my "friends" who i lived with i dont know at this very moment but i spose i might at sometime in my life.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
what that gift is only you know...
in reference to your friends in the dream it is good that you still saved face and could see them...
in reference to the future of friends its kinda funny how that happens but you may be right and are preordained to meet these individuals later in life or share some form of experience with them...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
...meh...my dreams are generally okay...but when they aren't they are just down right freaky.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
im not shure about the gift, but maybe im not meant to know what that gift is yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join