It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing, What is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was surfing and run in 2 a forum about this ugly thing.
Well the problem was that it was on spanish.

I havent been here on this forum in a long time and i do not know if anyone have seen this one here.

Well do anyone know what it is, i would say a cow. The strange thing is that it got a big head, a really big one.

ohhh! well see and leet me know what the site is saying.

www.nidsci.org...

(Warning, link to picture may not be to alls taste,)
www.nidsci.org...

[edit on 11-1-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well, they're going a bit far calling it a dog/cow/human/alien hybrid.
Mutations/deformed fetus/foetus’ comes in all shapes and sizes to bring forth some scary "creatures". We can't really call it a creature seeing that it's more like a "mess of flesh, skin and bones". The cow "sensed" that something was wrong with the calf, and her body naturally aborted or rejected the fetus/foetus. Congenital abnormalities this bad usually don't get to the living part of life.

They should really find the actual cause for this mutation, as occurrences like this might point too much bigger ecological or environmental problems.

Or maybe it's just the result of one of those wild animal orgies cows are so infamous for...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
is it just me or is anyone else wondering why it looks like it is waering a " choke chain " similar to the one i have for my dog - are they going to take it for a walk later ???

on a more serious not - the entibarians report makes sensxe to me - birth defects take some wierd forms

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
But ugly - But at least we know what it is. It has been around he before as a stock-killing-alien and a chupacabra.

top topics

join