It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA 9/11 Photo Library

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've seen FEMA photos related to 9/11 before, but didn't realise until today that they had a complete image library online, with 798 9/11-related photos. If that's news to you as well, then visit www.photolibrary.fema.gov... and enter 1391 as the Disaster Number, then click Search to see them.

Don't get too excited by that "798" figure, though: many of the photos are human interest (walls of "missing" posters etc), rather than investigative. There are plenty of hi-res & hi-quality shots of the aftermath from around ground zero, though, so if that's any use to you then the library is well worth a few minutes of your time.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by ashmok]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of very interesting bits of photography, woulda been nice to see more 'evidenceish' photos though. Good find nevertheless

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
thanks for the link! good stuff, a little too much "fluff" photography, but good none the less, i love collecting pics from 9/11.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ya know I look through all of those FEMA pics of inside the Pentagon and guess what, no plane debris!

Where did those pics of the "engine part" and "landing gear" inside come from???

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I take it the Pentagon attack has a seperate DN? Can;t seem to find them

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarghapanda
I take it the Pentagon attack has a seperate DN? Can;t seem to find them

Sorry, I should have said the library has separate photos for the Pentagon, too: search on disaster number 1392. If you didn't like the "fluff" photos at the WTC, though, be prepared for even more here (I'd say 70 or 80% are just people shots). It's still worth a look, though, for a) the shots at the beginning giving a better idea of how the Pentagon is constructed, and b) the shots late on showing workers amongst the debris around the 13th.

new topics

top topics

join