It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Menguard, I have been reading your responses and can gather some truths from your words...

What do you think about our current situation worldwide with all the terrorism going on? Will western governments understand that people are trying to fight for their freedom?

On another note...

I believe humanity is just about ready for the great shift of consciousness and awareness. I know that the exact time and date are not set. The Mayan calendar gives an estimate of 12/12/12, but I believe it may happen at any time. It is merely an ultimatum letting us know that if we don't awaken by this time, we'll have to start all over again from square one. I don't believe the light will allow this to happen as I can already notice a change in most people I meet nowadays.

The internet has been a great tool in the awakening of the human spirit. What can I do right now to help this quickening in fact, quicken besides meditating and sending good vibes to everything? I want to do all that I can, but as a lightworker I get so many different signals at once and cannot tell which one to follow. Spirit has been guiding me for a while now, giving me clues pretty much every day now. I think we are ready in parts, but is the bulk of the ignorant masses ready for a mind-blowing experience? I was startled enough with some of the things I've been going through and I would consider myself quite spiritual. What will happen to the rest of humanity who may not have the same understanding as lightworkers?

Peace and love,

biggie smalls

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey Biggiesmalls

Yes, our lives are charted and our experiences are what we chose to design into this time being.We spent magnitudes of efforts and energy to cirucumvent the events that are unfolding.This is all for the unfolding of the human spirit to decide where it would like to be or reside.Their is showing of our potential in the skies.Time holds no precedense over us we are timeless in our pursuits of happieness.Things that hold recognition are excercising the right to be free.To be free in thought and form to hold up to our own reguards as the plausible future unfolds.My words to all is hold the future in your hearts on what you want to unfold.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What is the Solar System used for?
Answer:A Safety blanket.Security net.

What from?
Answer:Future events/ Earth residents

Why?
For possible outcomes.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Do our Star brothers and sisters contact us a lot?
ANSWER:Many times to unfold us

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello Menguard,

I was wondering, will I ever find a career that is satisfying and will make me happy? I feel that I can't be happy with a job I don't enjoy for my entire life.

I feel like I got my personal relationship in a great place, now I just want to be happy in work.

Thanks,
AlphaC

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey bud,

I'm trying to wrap my head around the reality of a holographic creation. I can only hold pure answer about it for a short time, before they slip away. I'm trying to clearly understand how the past, present, and future events are governed. I know I'm not seeing the obviously big esoteric picture that probably makes my questions seem elementary.

Is conciousness/light all cross-braded into itself, and depending on your exact location, determines what your lightsource experiences?

Any explanation will be helpful for me to discern.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
AAC,

Yeah, that pretty much wraps it up so to speak.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks, I consider you the most credible source I've yet to encounter.

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks I do what I can when I can.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thats right in our Near future we will possess more potential than now.Which is inviting.We will inhabit another layer of our being which will create a new world wide view of things.Fourteen to sixteen energy components into the human body.This will broaden HORIZONS.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Thats right in our Near future we will possess more potential than now.Which is inviting.We will inhabit another layer of our being which will create a new world wide view of things.Fourteen to sixteen energy components into the human body.This will broaden HORIZONS.

How near?

I feel this also, yet I struggle to interpret how it will effect our present operating system as a society. Will this transition be embraced or perverted by social control?

Also, will each soul be assimiliated, or are there requisites?

Have you been introduced to any lucid representations of life when this happens? I'd be interested to see into the future on this one.

Thanks bud,

AAC

[edit on 13-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
People will be more in tune with the earth.More like Earth magic.People will come and go as they please.No worries other than making peace with themselves and the enviroment around.I see three hundred years unfolding for the magnification being at its greatest.People in white robes and other Earthy colors.All for a greater magnification of Earth's potential unfolds to more of a paradise.It will be the "Great Gestalt".

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I see. Will time still play an intricate role?

People will be more aware of the functioning purpose of earth, as spirits come and go like sentences in a prison, so to speak? Although this prison will become devoid of malice & hate, yet will still be meant for rehabilitation?

Any governing rulers in this spiritual era?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not necessarily it depends on the awareness level.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Think of it as a privledge, a potential.

There is no prison but our own.

[edit on 13/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
People will follow their heart more, be more in tune with their inner guidance.Intuitive skills will be there enhanced ten times or so.You will be able to communicate just through thoughts to one another all across time and Earth.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Not to change subject but I viewed Sirius from space and within the Trinary Star system in the middle was a giant asteroid.I know it to be an Asteroid colony.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Menguard, what can you tell us about the Reptilians?

I haven't sought them out, much confusion over them, conflicting sources.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I misunderstood you then, kind of.

Hello Steve, I guess I used a bad analogy, I was trying to associate to the rehabilitation aspect only. I reckon the truth being hard to ignore will work its own wonders, given enough time.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes, you cannot stop the unfolding now.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join