It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie
I have a question or two, too!

:::::: FACT OR FICTION:::::

I.) Is the missing link in human evolution explained by the Annunaki/Nephilim theory? (Where angels (or aliens?) bred with human women?)

II.) If this is true, then what exactly is our true source???

III.) If this is NOT true, what exactly is our true source.i.e. GOD?

Answers
eople of light, higher vibratory beings, children of the sun. Altered our vibration/density.

we are of the light.

We are gods in hiding to our true capabilities.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Does individualism die with this world? When will the earth as we know it change, cataclysmically? What is the purest way to conquer mind over matter?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Does individualism die with this world? When will the earth as we know it change, cataclysmically? What is the purest way to conquer mind over matter?

Not at all we are all seperated by vibratory force.The dawn of a new time.Force.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What is fifth level initiate to self mastery? If I don't have evil within my true self, does evil still exist?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What is fifth level initiate to self mastery? If I don't have evil within my true self, does evil still exist?

Answer:NO GOOD OR BAD JUST ENERGY IN CONSTANT MOTION.A knowingness.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have read all of the thread and i sense that you have actually studied the mastery of self.Your stance is as of one who has visited the "akashic records" where all "knowledge" is one.I have been there consciously and have built a bridge of the mantra "all is one and one is all" (palindrome), i have met my guide in dreamtime and have been given my new name.I have been looking for the inconsistencies in your replies and have found none.This can be as easily attributed to vagueness on unverifiable esotericism for the goyim as bona fide connection to superconsciousness.I am naturally a skeptic towards spiritual advisory upon such a broad canvass but your answers thusfar have not violated my sense of individual spiritual sovereignty.I will, however, take issue with a thing or two for the sake of a less abstract solvent towards your soothsaying.
1:Your use of levels of self mastery seems to me to be of the Mystery School ilk, with initiates and the like.From where do you garner that level system of initiation and how do you reconcile such a rank and file approach in the awesome face of Self realization?
2: As a spiritual teacher/advisor do you not feel it is incumbent upon you to give them real meat instead of plattitudes?(so far you have given vague all encompassing answers to mostly abstract,subjective questions)
3:The universal solvent is Love.You know this.You have mentioned It's handmaiden,forgiveness,yet have said little of the only universal energy that will surely set us free from all of these questions.Why is that, my initiated friend?
4:Why have you not been more concrete?Ascension is as easy as the decision to love instead of fear in every moment.Answering such personal questions in such an abstractly unverifiable fashion seems to me to be so much window dressing.Give them the answer that brings eternal knowledge of Life rather than inconsequential musings upon lives gone by.

I do not wish to seem to detract from the admittedly sage realizations you have passed on....i only wish to ascertain if you are a conveyer of real food for the Spirit or merely grandstanding with the basics and beginnings.
Please do not take this as an attack upon your obvious goodwill.However, you have nobley assumed a position that begs the four questions i put forth(read:you must have known this was coming)

Give them real food or abandon your post at the gates of omniscience.

Love,
Your Brother

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 18-1-2006 by allisoneisall]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey Menguard,

Interesting thread here!
Here's my question.

Lately I've had this strange feeling inside me. I feel as if the world is changing, or about to change. I feel as if I am being called to play a role when it does happen. I feel as though I can really shine and help people, and nothing would make me happier. I've been so ancy about it, but at the same time cautious. Could you explain what is going on, and tell me if I'm really going to play an important role in whatever it may be?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
I have read all of the thread and i sense that you have actually studied the mastery of self.Your stance is as of one who has visited the "akashic records" where all "knowledge" is one.I have been there consciously and have built a bridge of the mantra "all is one and one is all" (palindrome), i have met my guide in dreamtime and have been given my new name.I have been looking for the inconsistencies in your replies and have found none.This can be as easily attributed to vagueness on unverifiable esotericism for the goyim as bona fide connection to superconsciousness.I am naturally a skeptic towards spiritual advisory upon such a broad canvass but your answers thusfar have not violated my sense of individual spiritual sovereignty.I will, however, take issue with a thing or two for the sake of a less abstract solvent towards your soothsaying.
1:Your use of levels of self mastery seems to me to be of the Mystery School ilk, with initiates and the like.From where do you garner that level system of initiation and how do you reconcile such a rank and file approach in the awesome face of Self realization?
2: As a spiritual teacher/advisor do you not feel it is incumbent upon you to give them real meat instead of plattitudes?(so far you have given vague all encompassing answers to mostly abstract,subjective questions)
3:The universal solvent is Love.You know this.You have mentioned It's handmaiden,forgiveness,yet have said little of the only universal energy that will surely set us free from all of these questions.Why is that, my initiated friend?
4:Why have you not been more concrete?Ascension is as easy as the decision to love instead of fear in every moment.Answering such personal questions in such an abstractly unverifiable fashion seems to me to be so much window dressing.Give them the answer that brings eternal knowledge of Life rather than inconsequential musings upon lives gone by.

I do not wish to seem to detract from the admittedly sage realizations you have passed on....i only wish to ascertain if you are a conveyer of real food for the Spirit or merely grandstanding with the basics and beginnings.
Please do not take this as an attack upon your obvious goodwill.However, you have nobley assumed a position that begs the four questions i put forth(read:you must have known this was coming)

Give them real food or abandon your post at the gates of omniscience.

Love,
Your Brother

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 18-1-2006 by allisoneisall]

Answer:I get it from an other worldly source the PHILOSOPHERS FROM SIRUS.The spiritual scientists will test your level of initiation.

Give them what they can deal with not what they know.Pre concieved notions can limit views.

Love is a "unifying force" but how many are willing to "self sacrifice".How many are willing to seperate the ego from self.How many are willing to choose a path of heart in each moment, for knowledge.I applaud your soverignity, but only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Okay menguard youve peaked my interest.
I have three questions..Any insight would help me.

First.What is it that I truly seek

Second.Do I need to find this to become what/who I want to be.

Third.Who/what do I really want to be.

I wonder as to what insight you could offer me?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Hey Menguard,

Interesting thread here!
Here's my question.

Lately I've had this strange feeling inside me. I feel as if the world is changing, or about to change. I feel as if I am being called to play a role when it does happen. I feel as though I can really shine and help people, and nothing would make me happier. I've been so ancy about it, but at the same time cautious. Could you explain what is going on, and tell me if I'm really going to play an important role in whatever it may be?

Thanks!

Our world is changing along with our perception of the world around us.Our viewpoints are expanding along with our form.Our form is shifting to a new setting of belief systems on what is possible.We change form to conform with our reality.You are waiting for a trigger point, something that will unlock that anxious self expression of you, "The Squeeze of infinite".You are being polished like a jewel and repolished, to show your shine.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Three questions for you.

1. Will I be with my current girlfriend forever? If not who do you see in my future?

2. I seem to be "stuck" sort of speak currently in my life. What do you see as my path and purpose?

3. This year I plan to practice extremely hard on a passion of mine to find out what my possible potential is. Do you see the practice paying off and is the potential there, both physically and mentally?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thank you Menguard.

I have one more question about your answer to the 'missing link' question I asked about the Nephilim.. You said these beings were from the light, a higher vibratory plane. Are they the ones that 'created' humanity?
(still trying to wrap me brain around our ORIGIN here on earth..)

Also, ummm.. can negative/evil entities really attatch people and create illness?

If so, how do you get rid of them?

Thanks!
This is fun stuff, yeah?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I feel better already. So does my shoulder. Thanx.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie
Thank you Menguard.

I have one more question about your answer to the 'missing link' question I asked about the Nephilim.. You said these beings were from the light, a higher vibratory plane. Are they the ones that 'created' humanity?
(still trying to wrap me brain around our ORIGIN here on earth..)

Also, ummm.. can negative/evil entities really attatch people and create illness?

If so, how do you get rid of them?

Thanks!
This is fun stuff, yeah?

aNSWERS:
Yes, the Great brotherhood of light.
BY BRINGING THEM INTO THE LIGHT.TELL THEM TELEPATHICALY THAT Your higher self is taking them to the higher light.Energy attachments will be thankful.Tell them why you are doing it and they will understand.They might even apoligise for their discordance.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
Okay menguard youve peaked my interest.
I have three questions..Any insight would help me.

First.What is it that I truly seek

Second.Do I need to find this to become what/who I want to be.

Third.Who/what do I really want to be.

I wonder as to what insight you could offer me?

Answer:Love.
It wouldn't hurt.
Higher self.
There will be upheavals in intellect this year.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JMOVA
Three questions for you.

1. Will I be with my current girlfriend forever? If not who do you see in my future?Not forever, a new one.

2. I seem to be "stuck" sort of speak currently in my life. What do you see as my path and purpose?Your path is of destruction, and your purpose is reconstruction.

3. This year I plan to practice extremely hard on a passion of mine to find out what my possible potential is. Do you see the practice paying off and is the potential there, both physically and mentally?You have the passion to reconstruct your life.I see that potential is there and passion backs it.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Alright alright you have my utter thanks and approval good job for reaching this point in our evolution looking forward to talking sometime!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
Alright alright you have my utter thanks and approval good job for reaching this point in our evolution looking forward to talking sometime!

The thanks are all mine, I love these energy exchanges.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
I feel better already. So does my shoulder. Thanx.

More than welcome.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
May I ask another question? Will I ever earn a PhD?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join