It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've got a question to answer by it.

What exactly is karma, and what does it differ from the law of attraction?

isn't karma just law of attraction? What you resonate on is what you get?

do you have something on this for me?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I heard that during writing of his first book he was a FT university student, and experimenting in the drugs of the time, so how he came to spend so much time and effort with Don Juan is a consideration for me.

My senior highschool years were a time of seeking, when I searched for the knowledge of the 'other side'. Castenada's series of novels offered many points which I found very helpful. It was his books that I credit with letting me release my fear of death, which I never forgot. The stories in those books changed my view of reality. Later, upon learning that the stories were fictional, I did not lose my admiration for them, nor did I change my opinions regarding him. The Huichole Indians of Mexico, who revere the power of peyote, are said to have been an inspiration to him. When I was in Mexico, I bought some of their artwork, and I love it. The Blair Witch Project is a more current example of what I think Castenada tried to do with Don Juan.
Also, I found that after about 5 books, I lost interest, and was not learning anything new, so I stopped reading them. Still, I recommend the first three or four books to anyone who is interested in the 'other side', and find these books give a great description of what it might be like.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Is sirius the center of the universe?

Answer:Siruis is the Motherboard of our Universe, it is the bosom that helps sustain us, it is the heart.

What would have happened had I stuck in there?
Answer:Nothing.

What did they want to show me?
Answer:The Universe.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What exactly is karma, and what does it differ from the law of attraction?
Answer:Karma is a set of Natural waves.Karma is nothing more than our Higher Self telling us to experience something in the full to get the point.
........................................................................................................................
isn't karma just law of attraction?
Answer:Life is about our own "Natural Laws", its something we chose to experience, just in another fabric of our existance.It's something outside our Universe.
........................................................................................................................

What you resonate on is what you get?
Answer:Laws are diswayed with spirit.
do you have something on this for me?
Answer:More than enough.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels
I am 16 years old. What will I be doing as a career when I get older?

Answer:Flight attendant or Flight management.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
that is a good explanation menguard, thanks, quite a 'universal' spiritual approach on that in my opinion. Good answer, I mean I couldn't have done better.

again thank you for this insight.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
do you know something about the time that will come.

I mean, is it now our karma needs to be fullfilled, (like always) but I mean, it is the end now, we move on to a direct form of karma, instant karma. Is it the time now? Or is it that where we are working us to now, haha, might as well been always our goal, but that now is really the time, so we become educated by the light especially now.

maybe just some thoughts through you about this, I didn't read the thread, sorry :p a bit long but I could read some, maybe I do.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ayy Menguard, how ya doing,
i got one for ya...what exaclty is a soulmate??
and if there is such a thing..tell me about mine please!
thanks alot.
Kiliker

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I aswell have one...

what is the best path to choose?

is it beneficial to recap ones life experiences?

will intent, manifest itself again? or will we become aware of its manifestation..(globally)

is there a way of freeing our focus?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
Ayy Menguard, how ya doing,
i got one for ya...what exaclty is a soulmate??
and if there is such a thing..tell me about mine please!
thanks alot.
Kiliker

I think I got one on this, someone of a same nature, but that is expressed other than yourself. Someone you collide with. Like mono-atomic gold or something your core is acting like? hehe

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I try to contact my higher self at least dayly. I am sure it comes through more often. I get answers, but I have doubts. I ask in highest love, wisdom, great spirit and angels of to guide me. But I have a lot of anxiety about the answers-emotional fear, anger etc. I am being told to keep contacting that. Any thing from another's higher that might help. The anxiety and fear drive me crazy - I have been in and out of that a lot in my life.

This is seems to hurting myself and the one I love.

The higher say also we must link minds and get solutions to earth problems - that stuff the news talks about. The link is not about who to stop or what to end, but to send love and healing to those most capable of doing the healing - healing to those who appear to be opressors and to those oppressed and all sides of all situations.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi Menguard!

I have been wondering what your opinions are on this: Do you feel there will be a catyclismic event in the near future that will wipe out all or a lot of life on earth? And if so, what will the disaster be? and will I have a purpose to perform or will I be killed also?

Could you also tell me why I have gone through the things I have...to what end?

Thanks for your help!!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ok i got a question..
there are alot of people who don't believe in 'god'
what happens to them? they can't all go to a 'hell' just because of their own beliefs can they?

alsooo
i'd like to ask..
what kind of person do you think I am? ^_^

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'd love to get your opinion on whether or not I should write a novel.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1) Will pleiadians or some of aliens show up to public at year 2010?
Answer:No
2) Was Mars once a living planet with people living on it until it got destroyed by natural causes?Answer:Yes, futilization.
3) I have been struggling to achieve my first OOBE, what is next steps should I take, in order, to achieve my first oobe?Answer:What is your essence.
4) Is someone seeking for me for specific reasons?
Answer:No.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ok i got a question..
what happens to them? Answer:Nothing.

they can't all go to a 'hell' just because of their own beliefs can they?
Answer:Hell is a manmade endeavor.Hell is a life that keeps repeating itself.Someone that doesn't want to experience and learn from their mistakes or choices.

alsooo
i'd like to ask..
what kind of person do you think I am?
Answer:A good one.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Menguard!

I have been wondering what your opinions are on this: Do you feel there will be a catyclismic event in the near future that will wipe out all or a lot of life on earth? And if so, what will the disaster be? and will I have a purpose to perform or will I be killed also?

Do you feel there will be a catyclismic event in the near future that will wipe out all or a lot of life on earth?

Answer:No, reawakened yes.

and will I have a purpose to perform or will I be killed also?

Answer
eath is nothing more then shedding an old skin for another, when our belief systems are shaken to their very core, a death of an old existance happens.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

ok i got a question..
what happens to them? Answer:Nothing.

they can't all go to a 'hell' just because of their own beliefs can they?
Answer:Hell is a manmade endeavor.Hell is a life that keeps repeating itself.Someone that doesn't want to experience and learn from their mistakes or choices.

alsooo
i'd like to ask..
what kind of person do you think I am?
Answer:A good one.

That actually makes alotta sense strangely. for the first one..

and the second one. ehhhhh... yea. im a good person.. but why do i suffer so much from other people? I mean, no matter how hard i try to keep ones close to me.. they choose to end their lives in one way or another... which is starting to make me really hate people.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by nightsvayne]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Who Am I?

What are my strongest abilities?

What is my best profession?

Where is the best place for me?

Who is the cloest person to me?

Thank you menguard

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Menguard!

*Thanks for your answers.

Answer
eath is nothing more then shedding an old skin for another, when our belief systems are shaken to their very core, a death of an old existance happens.

I am not afraid of physical death, but the rest of what you said does apply to me. But I still would like to know what is the purpose of this shedding of my old self or old existence? My belief system never had a chance to be completely formed before it was shaken, and it has been shaken and reshaken ever since. So, I can't believe in things that other people find it easy to trust and believe in, because they have never been true for me.

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join