It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
mengaurd, if you do come back to answer more questions, please don't worry about my previous ones. I now know the answer to both, and I appreciate what you've done for everyone.

Thank you, and love and light to all.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
is menguard on vacation? whats goin on here? read... cant answer... ignore?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
howdy mengaurd!

I have posted here before but did not get a reply.
Don't woory though, that's okay 'cause I've delt with those problems already. Didn't really need your help after all, did I?
But I do wanna ask some more...

!) Will I raise enough money for the Euope trip?
2) Does that Day care want my help?
and last but not least...
3) What is my purpose on this planet, ohh and one more! Do I have a guardian angel? If so, what's their name?

Thanks for reading

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'll give you some answers from the Tarot... just for grins (I'm a professional Tarot card reader)

Originally posted by clock0work
!) Will I raise enough money for the Euope trip?

Right now, there are some obstacles in your path. You'll have to work hard to get them out of the way.

2) Does that Day care want my help?

They want help, yes, but they are dealing with other issues (money, resources.) There's an inefficiency in the system ("energy leaks" in the business). There is a rival for this resource.

3) What is my purpose on this planet, ohh and one more! Do I have a guardian angel? If so, what's their name?

Your purpose is for YOU to create. What do you WANT your purpose to be? Don't hang around asking for "reveal it to me" answers!

Your purpose changes at each life stage, by the way... so the correct question for you to explore is "what is my purpose for these next 5 years?"

I don't do guardian angels, but I do believe in totems. If you have a certain image around you all the time (mine was dragons at one time, and it's becoming dragons again (these change according to changes in your life)) then this is your totem. If you don't have a dominant animal image around (pictures of eagles, etc), then imagine someone making a comic book out of your life, and they're using animals to represent key people in your life. What animal would you be?

(so it's not "higher light" and it's only quick Tarot. But you seemed to want an answer and I was in a whimsical mood, so there's some answers.)

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguardWhat I get is 3:19 02 seconds.

I would have posted my thanks sooner, but my access to ats has been only now restored after weeks of inaccessibility. 3 19 is a very apt number whether the time or not, as a month and date, it is likely the most significant date in her whole life, March 19. Also, I do know that she was born sometime around 2 am. So, as usual, you answered me with a very acceptable and probable number. It is no fluke that this thread is now at 81 pages... way to go! I am impressed.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You have a U2U blackgguard.

Stewve

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am 16 years old. What will I be doing as a career when I get older?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
*skip this I'm rambling all you normal people.*

Well thank-you Byrd. Although I would like to see what Menguard says when he gets back from space
Tarot vrs. Higher Light. I'm not a big believer in this, didn't Menguard say he worked in Produce once? He could have been being kryptic, like the Produce of the univers, I feed your uncouncious supernatural souls, OR he could have been saying, hey I work at Safeway, I make sure all your food is fresh, and I live with my mother and own 100thousand dollars of comp equipment. Anyway, sorry, I have this thing agaisnt people at Safeway. So I was really just fishing, for awnsers anyway, for many this is just amusing and they don't take it very seriously. I am one of those people. But hey "great people" like Jesus and I-Don't-Know-My-History, and anyone who has new ideas really, are always bashed for their thoughts. I even made a play with you in it Menguard. But you where a hippi, and where preaching the common people of Verona about the deceased Romeo and Juliets woes, for my english class. I got a 100% on that presentation thank-you very much. But I'd like to know about you Menguard: the bohemain hippi, look into your higher light and tell us about YOU! How old are you? What's you fav food. Maybe we can help you.

Thank you and good night, I must go attend to dinner now.

Love,
love.toulouse.truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by clock0work
*skip this I'm rambling all you normal people.*

Well thank-you Byrd. Although I would like to see what Menguard says when he gets back from space
Tarot vrs. Higher Light. I'm not a big believer in this, didn't Menguard say he worked in Produce once? He could have been being kryptic, like the Produce of the univers, I feed your uncouncious supernatural souls, OR he could have been saying, hey I work at Safeway, I make sure all your food is fresh, and I live with my mother and own 100thousand dollars of comp equipment. Anyway, sorry, I have this thing agaisnt people at Safeway. So I was really just fishing, for awnsers anyway, for many this is just amusing and they don't take it very seriously. I am one of those people. But hey "great people" like Jesus and I-Don't-Know-My-History, and anyone who has new ideas really, are always bashed for their thoughts. I even made a play with you in it Menguard. But you where a hippi, and where preaching the common people of Verona about the deceased Romeo and Juliets woes, for my english class. I got a 100% on that presentation thank-you very much. But I'd like to know about you Menguard: the bohemain hippi, look into your higher light and tell us about YOU! How old are you? What's you fav food. Maybe we can help you.

Thank you and good night, I must go attend to dinner now.

Love,
love.toulouse.truth.

I'm flattered, thank you wish I could have seen that play.Time is relative to Earth and I am twenty six Earth years..I guess you would say I am a man of Mystery because most of the time I am not centered here but out there.The unknown has many fortunes to behold and I am glad to be part of it.If anything all that I want is humanity to find their (true potential), then the rest will write itself."I don't know how many times I had to die so I could truly live".It makes me proud when others become self realised of what beautiful dreams we can create and what horrific nightmares are allowed here at this "Blue Star" Earth.This is all for the GREAT AWAKENING.Ideas revolutionise our world.As for a favorite food I like Spahghetti.

Thanks again.
MENGUARD

[edit on 30-8-2006 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
For reasons it seem very quiet in here... However, menguard if you dont mind me asking you some questinos:

1) Will pleiadians or some of aliens show up to public at year 2010?

2) Were Mars once a living planets with people living on it until it got destroyed by natural causes?

3) I have been struggling to achieve my first OOBE, what is next steps should I take, in order, to achieve my first oobe?

4) Is someone seeking for me for specific reasons?

Chaoic out...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Manguard, would you mind to answer my questions?

1) When is it going to happen?
2) What are they waiting for?
3) Why do they not contact me?

Thank you once again, god bless you.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I wonder what menguard is doing right now while I am bumpnig this thread to top, just in case, menguard missed this topic...

However, I am defniley am interested into answers menguard would give, based on pleiadians and another alien races...

Chaoic out...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did Carlos meet Don Juan, or was the character fictional allegory?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Did Carlos meet Don Juan, or was the character fictional allegory?

I like to think that it was ALL true! Good read huh?
AAC

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I heard that during writing of his first book he was a FT university student, and experimenting in the drugs of the time, so how he came to spend so much time and effort with Don Juan is a consideration for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hello menguard can you tell me my spirit guides name and weather i have opted out of this life early or do i live a long life.THANKS.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yet another question from the [sarcasm]the oh so wonderful and
great[/sarcams] me.

If you light a flame in zeroG, how does it act?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Menguard,
Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I have a few questions:

1. What is my purpose in this life?

2. What are the different spiritual levels and what is mine?

3. What career should I get into?

4. Can you give some guidance for my mom and her career situation?

I give you full permission and thank you in advance.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Menguard,
Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I have a few questions:

1. What is my purpose in this life?

To answer this questions... Instead of asking menguard, what is the purpose of your own life, the purpose of your is to be created by you... You can NOT simply just ask someone to tell you the purpose of your own life. It is all inside of you, you may not yet know it, and every actions you create, affects your own future. Its something you truly wants to become... If you don't know what you truly want to be, just move your ass and start focusing on what you are doing now...

The purpose of every single of us is to learn the precious of life, the meaning of living our own life with our own specific purpose. Each time we make mistakes in our life, we learn from it and move on... Doing something better next time... Sometime we DO have regret and shame feeling inside of us, sometime the feeling never go away. And it keep reminding of who we were and what we are now. Often people change, sometime they forgot how much they have changed as they keep walking on path toward their own future and destiny.

I once was very confused with myself, and even I don't know what hell is my own purpose, but right now, I got a good feeling inside of me that I am walking on the correct path toward my own future that will reveal the answers to my own questions that have been hanging in my head...

Who am I? Do I exist with what purpose? What is the proof that I do exist? These is what keep me walking in my own path forward my own future, and that is one point of living our own life. That is why, instead of asking menguard, what is your own purpose, you go on.. Keep moving on your own path and explore more about truth of yourself, take note of who you were and what you are now... Each time you learn more lessons through your own life, you grow wisdom from it, in both painful and joyful paths. More wisdom you gained, more helpful you will become to yourself and to others whom you would be teaching of your own wisdom.

I may not know much about you, but I want to tell you this, you must not be afraid of anything you would be facing your own life, and keep walking toward your own path to your own futures that will someday reveals an answers to your own questions of what exactly is the purpose of your own life?

Have a great journey! (thumb up to you)

Chaoic out...

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well menguard my friend its good to see you're still at it, GREAT JOB.

I am planning to be more active again.just thought id interject and say hi,
hehehe

I have a few questions perhaps soon i will ask you.
until then keep up the good work.

Toraylin Scarecrow.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by toraylin]

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join