It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What is a nordic and its purpose?

What are you?

What is our friend SteveR?

I am wrestling with the individuality of our existence, can elaberate?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What is a nordic and its purpose?
Answer:To prevent disasters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you?
Answer:Same sub-species.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:Goalie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am wrestling with the individuality of our existence, can elaberate?

Answer:Their is a "Universal link" all the way up the ladder.Humans bounce back and forth in between existances. Human "races" are nothing more than a categorized vestige to take on.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 14-8-2006 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Goalie.

What?

Is this a metaphorical thing about soccer, or is it the name of an actual species?

Pardon my ignorance.

[edit on 14/8/06 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thanks men,

What is your definition of a human?

Is there any truth to George Lucas's Start Wars scenario?

When I pass where will I go? What will be my recollection afterwards?

When will I be a constant flow of motion within my whole existence, bound by nothing?

AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Steve,
Answer:Like a "record keeper".

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If there are gaurdians, record keepers, and such... Who are we gaurding and recording information for? Ourselves?

AAC

[edit on 14-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A researcher or just a keeper? More info?

(You've done it now. LOL)

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks men,

What is your definition of a human?
Ambassadors of EARTH.Guardians of Truth, Gardners of reality,cELESTIAL,
An Interplanetary being, intermediary human, a Galactic member of the Universe, a Interdimensional soul.Graduates of the Blue Star, (when a planet ascends it becomes a *STAR*)-SIDE NOTE
Is there any truth to George Lucas's Start Wars scenario?
aNSWER:Yes, it dealt with polarity wars and factions.
When I pass where will I go? What will be my recollection afterwards?
Answer:To a Stargate.Answer:Who knows
When will I be a constant flow of motion within my whole existence, bound by nothing?
aNSWER:When PHYSICAL laws/LIMITATIONS no longer apply to you, DUE TO NON-PHYSICAL ASPIRATIONS.

AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good answers, now I can't promise I'll stop asking for the cake, when you're giving me the ingrediants.

I'm sure it will be apreciated in heinsight.

What is a stargate, I am not very familiar, other than the tv show I guess.

You say a planet ascends to stars. Interesting, is that when the collectove consciouness is worthy or has progress to that point? Please elaberat.

Thanks, AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If there are gaurdians, record keepers, and such... Who are we gaurding and recording information for? Ourselves?
answer:All of ourselves in other existances too.
AAC

[edit on 14-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
AAC,

A place of Departure.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How much of me is going on out there right now? When do I get that me back? Is their a ruinionship to look forward to?

You said only 3 million humans. What are the rest if the 6,497,000,000 people?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You said once that I have the virtue of being able to acquire knowledge first hand. Does this link into the Goalie thing?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
AAC,

Thats correct.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How much of me is going on out there right now? When do I get that me back? Is their a ruinionship to look forward to?

Answer
:Sure when you return to spirit.Think of it as shedding your skin.

You said only 3 million humans. What are the rest if the 6,497,000,000 people?
Answer
hysical=collective@ nonphysical=uncollective.Both on and off Earth, Tricky question.

Thanks, AAC

Answer:Everything leaves an "impression" into our existance it is just overlapped.We are in more than one place at once.We are "eternal" so time and space has no magnifications.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You said once that I have the virtue of being able to acquire knowledge first hand. Does this link into the Goalie thing?

Answer:Right on Steve.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Funny that you say magnifications. I've look at space and time that way since childhood, without knowing why.

Can you think of anymore elaberations on the humans/everyone one esle question? What are the rest of the masses representing? Can they be altered in their collectve opinions, especially when their source may be unknown? Tricky answers indeed.

AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Funny that you say magnifications. I've look at space and time that way since childhood, without knowing why.

Can you think of anymore elaberations on the humans/everyone one esle question? What are the rest of the masses representing? Can they be altered in their collectve opinions, especially when their source may be unknown? Tricky answers indeed.

AAC

Answer:Most definite.We are like a ball of string, layered.There maybe conflicts into people because we are tapping more than one existance.We are multi-dimensional.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Menguard, I have returned with more questions. After much growth, I look back at my previous questions and find the answers you gave them were incredibly true and helpful. It would be eerie, had I not become more developed. Or so I think. Here are some questions I need answered.

1) Have I really grown?

2) If so, how much?

3) Am I on the right path?

4) What should I do about certain recreational substances in my life?

5) Where will all this lead?

6) What is my purpose?

7) Am I fulfilling it?

8) Who should I rely on the most?

WE'll just start with those.

Please don't forget me Menguard

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Are these the rules of engagement? Have you met an alien nordic? Been to their places of interests?

if you would, paint me a picture of myself in say *wink* 20,000 years. Perhaps this will provide a suitable frame of reference, not that I'm lost, I just try to be concise. Thanks, AAC

Thanks for sticking around for a while and curing those curious minds of ours.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join