It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What is my role in this life?

Thanks,
Vesu

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What is the ultimate perspective?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi Men,

Lately, everything has been coming to me before it happens. Life plays more like a movie now, one where you know what comes next. I don't exist in the moment anymore because of this. It all comes to me upto 2 days in advance. I have some suspections, but can you explain that?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hi Men,

Lately, everything has been coming to me before it happens. Life plays more like a movie now, one where you know what comes next. I don't exist in the moment anymore because of this. It all comes to me upto 2 days in advance. I have some suspections, but can you explain that?

Answer:That's right it is just a "re-run" and we are actors in a script performing our role in it.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nilitiaman
What is the ultimate perspective?

Answer:The Ultimate peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
My friend wants to know if it is wrong to use psychism, higher mind etc to direct the sister to make love with him?

I was refering to that..

Sorry to offend but it was not my question if you read it correctly. Anyhow whats wrong with it? He wants to know if it is wrong to lust after his sister in law...who dont?

Yeah like I said.. "lusting" after her isn't the wrong part. Using black magic (any spiritual effort to force someone against their natural will) is the twisted part.

Twisted or not it worked.

Trouble is I feel so guilty now. I mean if positive wish fulfillment really did work (that we have done the deed is fact, whether it was coincidence....mmmm who knows) that means it could work on anyone. What am I feeling guilty about? All those marriages I am gonna break up.....There must be a lot of 911 conspiracy theorists out there whose ladies need some counselling.....

So remember guys, when you catch your lady at it and she says "Its not what it looks like!" or "I didn't know what I was doing!" she might be telling the truth.

I wonder if works on the famous??

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Hi Men,

I can explain...you are deluded.

Look if you really know two days in advance then why dont you know the answers to your posts before you write them?

Bet you did not see my last post coming either

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
first of all thx for taking time to answer my questions from b4

i hav a few more i wanted to ask so here goes
what should i do about current my work situation ?
i feel im coming close to knowing my true purpose here and is it the right one?
how much of what Joseph Campbell said was true?
whats the next genre of music to come out next? and what is it a mix of from previous genres?
what role do poets have in life?
how does one achieve freedom?
how does one guide others to freedom?
what the secret to reaching the poeple through music?
how does one reach the akashic records?
thx again

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey mengaurd, ive been reading your answers and its interested me greatly.
so , here are my questions.

What is my spiritual level?

What spirits surround me and why?

Am I currently seeking in the correct direction for my concerns?

Lastly, i was just curious, how do you get along? What is your day job?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm going to take gold and the platinum metals in monoatomic form.

Can a person with a very strong will and views their soul as an object bend thier own soul to their will?

[edit on 31-7-2006 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi Menguard, just a couple questions.

Once in a while I get the feeling that everything speeds up incredibly. It lasts anywhere from 5-20 minutes and it's the weirdest feeling. Just wondering what that is.

I just recently had someone come back into my life named Melissa. Is there any future in that?

I'm kinda of stuck in a terrible routine in my life right now. I have a few different paths that I can take to better that and break free of it, but I'm unsure of which one. Any insight?

Where do you see my life 5 years from now? Will I be on the right path, my path? What do you see my career as?

Anything that I don't know that I should know?

Thank you for your time, I'll keep following this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was wondering if you could answer these question's? I posted them before and I never got any answer's, thank you.

1) What star family does my soul come from?

2) What is my purpose in life?

3) I saw a ufo/orb of light once, what and who was it? Where did it come from?

4) Where in the universe have I lived in my past lives?

5) Does my soul orginate from anywhere in particular in the universe?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'll bite on this, as i'm sure if you really are connected to your higher self you're probably aware that at the moment i'm struggling to believe that this is possible.

Here are my questions hopefully you can answer them, you have my permission to answer all of what i'm about to ask.

1. What was I in my past life and exactly how many times have I been reincarnated?

2. What is my purpose in life, I know that there has to be something more something we're all destined to do but what exactly is mine?

3. How long does it usually take to awaken your higher self, I concider myself pretty open minded about all things but closed minded at the same time.

4. Probably can be catagorized in number 2 but, what do I want to do with my life? i'm confused I am interested in quite a few things but can't make up my mind on what I really want to do, what I am really destined to do.

Thanks hopefully you can answer these.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Most of the answers to these questions would be to remain present and not worry what the future holds as it is in your hands now. Whatever choices you make for the better now will provide you with future good karma and things will happen the way you want them to. The law of karma tips in your favor or against you depending on the current situation and how much karma you have accumulated in the past. If you begin to stay present at all times and not worry what the past or future holds, the law of karma will begin to break down for you. You will be free of the Annunaki Wheel of Time and the future and past will be yours to change as you please...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ive read a few of your replys, you talk in riddles!

most of the words you use have a meaning of 2 things, therefore i don't believe you are giving people straight answers what they are asking you.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Bonjour menguard

Before I ask my questions you should know that I give you every permission you might need. Please forgive me if I'm abrupt but for some reason I'm quite nervous writing to you, I'm not really sure if I'm doing this right. I'd like to know what my purpose in life is? And what of my past lives? When I think of then I see a nurse and Egypt. Forgive me if I'm completely of track. Also, where should I apply for work? And could you possibly explain my fascination for Parisian history?
Thank alot

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
heres a stumper for ya
is it possible to focus energy into a body part and use energy for general purposes and as a powerful weapon

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
heres a stumper for ya
is it possible to focus energy into a body part and use energy for general purposes and as a powerful weapon

ANSWER:
Yes it is possible.Directing the Universal Flow.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Angelwisdom"

i hav a few more i wanted to ask so here goes
what should i do about current my work situation ?
Answer:Close.

i feel im coming close to knowing my true purpose here and is it the right one?
Answer:Yes.

how much of what Joseph Campbell said was true?
answer:Not Enough.

whats the next genre of music to come out next? and what is it a mix of from previous genres?
Answer:Zap.General rock and Rap.

what role do poets have in life?
Answers: Philosophers

how does one achieve freedom?
Answer:Inner Peace.

how does one guide others to freedom?
Answer:Allowance.

what the secret to reaching the poeple through music?
Answer:TONE.

how does one reach the akashic records?
thx again
ANSWER:Through Heart.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I"SEEKINGTRUTH"

What is my spiritual level?
Answer:Warrior.

What spirits surround me and why?
answer:Your friends.

Am I currently seeking in the correct direction for my concerns?
Answer:Yes.

Lastly, i was just curious, how do you get along? What is your day job?
I work in Produce.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by menguard]

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join