Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 6
79
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Menguard,


Answers:To go beyond definiteness.


That one made me smile. I'm still smiling now, as a matter of fact.


But, "Fraud." How would that be directed to Cole, or was that only in response to Mayatnik?




posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What is the purpose of my unfoldment. Sometimes I feel it is too overwhelming. I am a natural teacher and wonder if there is resolve in my near future.



Answer:A realization of possibilities.
Always with the utmost of possibilities.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   


Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.


Ok, I have some questions.



1. If nothing can be trusted to be true, how can one know the truth?
2. Can an infinant amount of space be contained withina finite shell?
3. Are we only the perceptions of what we unconsciously want to be?
4. Is there anything smaller than strings (as in string theory)?

That's all for now.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I don't have any questions at this time but wanted to post to this thread. I read someone else thank you and realised this would give me that opportunity. I am enjoying reading this thread and find the answers you give very enlightening. I am grateful for your contributions to this thread.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I see, my high self has blocked you... well, i'm gonna copy/paste my last question... as others said, you have my whole permission in giving me the answer


In my previous question i asked you how to obtain psi capabilities such as telekinesis etc, and you answered me that

Most with these capabilities have experienced death and or brought back their other self.The electro magneticaly charged self that effects matter.

Now i wonder, is there a (quick) way to bring back my other self without experiencing death?
If so, how?

Thanks



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Menguard,


Answers:To go beyond definiteness.


That one made me smile. I'm still smiling now, as a matter of fact.


But, "Fraud." How would that be directed to Cole, or was that only in response to Mayatnik?


Answer:
Mayatnik was the one that caught my eye.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eoyn
Hi,

Just 2 quick questions:

1) How far back do I go?
2) Am I on the write path?

Thanks for your advice. Please feel free to read me.

eoyn



Answers:As far as you want.
Wrong path, right goal.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Mayatnik was the one that caught my eye.


Then what does your higher self tell you about Cole?



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Lobster
menguard, first of all I'm finding this thread quite interesting. Secondly, I'm at a crossroads in my life and I wanted to know if you could give me any advice on which direction to take. Thanks!






Answers:A direction with no beginnings or ends, a direction of openess



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparhawk
I see, my high self has blocked you... well, i'm gonna copy/paste my last question... as others said, you have my whole permission in giving me the answer


In my previous question i asked you how to obtain psi capabilities such as telekinesis etc, and you answered me that

Most with these capabilities have experienced death and or brought back their other self.The electro magneticaly charged self that effects matter.

Now i wonder, is there a (quick) way to bring back my other self without experiencing death?
If so, how?

Thanks




Answer:By dreaming it back.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by menguard
Mayatnik was the one that caught my eye.


Then what does your higher self tell you about Cole?



Answer:That he is a respectful person



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Got it... thanks for your kind answers menguard, this confirms some things i was thinking... very helpful and enlightening thank you again!



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What is the fastest way to self mastery? Is this my last cycle of life. When will I pass?



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by bsbray11
Then what does your higher self tell you about Cole?



Answer:That he is a respectful person


In relation to myself?

Thanks!



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
menguard, thanks a lot for answering my question. Good advice!



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei



Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.


Ok, I have some questions.



1. If nothing can be trusted to be true, how can one know the truth?
2. Can an infinant amount of space be contained withina finite shell?
3. Are we only the perceptions of what we unconsciously want to be?
4. Is there anything smaller than strings (as in string theory)?

That's all for now.





Answers:Truth is a come and go basis.
Not without its entirety.
You are the conscious unbeing.
The small theory,"You are not alone".



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by bsbray11
Then what does your higher self tell you about Cole?



Answer:That he is a respectful person


In relation to myself?
With capabilities.

Thanks!



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ive got A Question,

If an 80 year old man has cancer in the lungs and liver and has gone through chemo therapy, what are his chances of survival?

Just curious...maybe i didnt word it correctly. tell me if i didnt.



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What is the fastest way to self mastery? Is this my last cycle of life. When will I pass?




Openess to all possibilities.Not without your being.When you are ready to.



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rekar
Ive got A Question,

If an 80 year old man has cancer in the lungs and liver and has gone through chemo therapy, what are his chances of survival?

Just curious...maybe i didnt word it correctly. tell me if i didnt.




Answer:A seventy five percent chance of survival in relation to the question.






top topics



 
79
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join



atslive.com

hi-def

low-def