It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

what was my occupation inmy last life and where did I live?

Answer:A fisherman in Alaska.

Wow! That is awesome. That would probably explain my love for fishing. I can't help but to ask... How did I die? Now I'm really wondering, because I've always had ocean/fishing related dreams. What was I in the life before that? Is it possible to retain or tap in to any memories from either one?

Thank you so much for your answers, Menguard. You are indeed a very kind person.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Menguard, You said My specific purpose in this life is 'forgiveness'. Forgiveness of Myself or of others? Am I to forgive or be forgiven? I know this is a silly ? bcuz I realize I should try to forgive everyone-for My own personal good, but it is important to Me. Thanks for all of Your time. You really did open up a 'barrel of monkeys' didn't You?

Peace. K*

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
how do i open my third eye? ive been trying for a while but i cant seem to do it

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You said i have been re-incarnated many times.,all on earth?

Answer:Not all on Earth.
ok where?

What is my purpose in this life?

Answer:To live and let live.

what do you mean by that? live and let live
i don't understand.

OK final Question: how can i contact my higher-self. you will say meditation....well it does not seem to work with me. What must i really do???

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

What is my purpose in this life?

Answer:To live and let live.

what do you mean by that? live and let live
i don't understand.

OK final Question: how can i contact my higher-self. you will say meditation....well it does not seem to work with me. What must i really do???

Hover at Menguard's feet and take the generic pablum, which seems to dribble from his higher self, instead of much useful information ...
Then and only then will you be enlightened. However, do not ask him for specifics, nor should you ask him to validate or verify, for, yeah verily will he elude with metaphysical da-da, "mis-speak", and duck, dodge and weave, for yea verily, he is a scamp of that ilk, who feeds on your adulation with not cost to himself.

Menguard... Really... You should stop doing this. You are hurting yourself and others. And my Mother says, "Hey". Oh... That's right. You didn't get that one correct either.

What is your name, where are you located? And where may I find your self-described track record to verify how accurate you are?

[edit on 31-3-2006 by sigung86]

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
One must accept things they know in their hearts to be truth.Everyones truth is different to some to degree yet the same, just a different window to the soul.Your Higher Self is the eternal silence which wispers into your ear on when to act and what to act on.It connects you to your computer mainframe so to speak.Silence the mind and the words of the soul will come forward you just have to know when it speaks.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Open your third eye by activating it with attention.Open it with light, by bringing light into that eyebrow region in the center of the forehead.Stop when you start feeling light headed or euphoric this is the time to apply its knowledge by viewing through space and time.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Right on bud, that is exactly it when were willing to let go of what is important to routine we realise our potential.Our thougts either make us a captive or a free expression.Forgiveness is something that needs to be felt.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes one can view there own life patterns throught the soul journey of the dream state.You can access your own lives by being aware in the dream state know that you are in a dream, and take that control to find things out.All you have to do is think it or project it and it is that simple.You will take your self to and endless journey through lifes chain.No matter where that may lead you to the stars and beyond.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Menguard can u answer my questions on page 51? Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
To move forward.Neurological disorder.
York,New york.
Te-hop.
When your willing to let go of outcomes.
By following your heart, you will enter that world, Yes I will do what I can to be of a assistance.
To a certain degree.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

To move forward.Neurological disorder.
York,New york.
Te-hop.
When your willing to let go of outcomes.
By following your heart, you will enter that world, Yes I will do what I can to be of a assistance.
To a certain degree.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by menguard]

Neurological disorder, wow didnt see that comming. Thats not even close..
York, New York? hmm she's somewhere in korea...
te-hop?...

hmm i knew this thread was too good to be true.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is to menguard:

Hi, About a year ago I recently opened to spirituallity. Ive done alot of research and everything. First, I feel though as if I was led to this position by someone of not in this world, Second, Ever since then ive noticed if I sit here in a blank stare (as if I was comatoast) I can see energies or something floating around? What is this? Also, I believe I have awakened, I have this thing where I get dayshavou(however u spell it) But its never happened. Its like I knew it was going to happen though? What is this? Also, since I was a little kid I was able to tell the movie how it was before I watched it. One time I was watching a movie with my parents and I told them half the movie and I never watched it? They gave me a wierd look? Also, I believe what is suppose to happen in 2012 will happen in one way or another but I believe we will be spiritually mutated beyond anyones believe am I right? or will it be another day? Please help me ive been confused about this stuff for a long time and I cant go to anyone about it because they think i am crazy?!? and im not so I hold it all inside! Please help

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi Menguard

I haven't read the whole thread but I am fully AWARE of co-incidences not being CO-INCIDENCE at all! It is no co-incidence that after reading material by Neale Donnald Walsch and feeling more spiritual and enlightened lately i came across your thread. I was glad to find an author who shared my view on life!

We can all do what your are offering but most of us either don't realise it or choose not too!

I have had EXPERIENCES that I have come forward to express OPENLY. I feel i have been too OPEN though to the point of feeling foolish now unfortunatly.

I am aware of the spirit world as I am a medium and psychic and have encountered all sort of things OUT SIDE THE BOX so to speak!!
Some things very scary and negative others things very positive which makes me so greatful for my gift!

I love what you are doing
Keep up the good work

I have one question: Why are we as a race in general so STUBBORN AND CONDITIONED? How long will it take for everyone to WAKE UP to what this is doing to LIFE? I am so worried about the destruction we are bringing apon ourselves because of mis-information. The most powerful people in the world that we are supposed to look up to are amoung the mis-informed. This worries me greatly
I am no-body of importance on the whole scale of things and yet i see through illusion. Our scriptures speak volumes. "let all those who have ears hear" It is so simple , it is literelly spelled out for us and yet the MAJORITY of those who inhabit this earth ARE NOT LISTENING even those of high statues we are supposed to listen to and follow. DO NOT HEAR! Yet they THINK they do!

This is a sorry world which saddens me deeply, yet the answer is in our face yet people can not SEE it:

I am awake which on the other hand fills me with joy! I know the real ME When will the rest of me WAKE UP?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've got a few more questions for you Menguard.

If sally has four apples, and Tommy has four apples, why don't they just shut up and eat their apples?

If a black hole and a white hole had a baby, what would it be?

If super poweful beings exist, that aparently influence our lives, why would they do so, I mean think about it, they could/can have the power to warp space and time itself, and live on a higher plane of existance, what reason would they have for helping us, I mean we're/we'd be less than amoebas to them.

Did Jesus wear underwear?

[edit on 4/2/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Menguard, am I the chosen one?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

We are all choosen! There is no special ONE now, there is a surge of us because it is too big a job for ONE to do alone!

I am ONE, welcome aboard

Go to

www.nealedonaldwalsch.com...

Hope to see you there X

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They/we set up our world to live in, they are us on another level of being and are trying to help out without giving us all the details.With so many levels of being out their our existance would encorperate one of those bodies in the space continum.We are a endless cycle of growth, going from one link of existance to the other, that pertains to humanoid existance.At one point in time, I would say many might remember their lifes as a living being of a space faction.Well, when one sees its youth in trouble the first thing an elder or a parent wants to do is give a helping hand in the bigger scheme of things.We are all connected to everything in our worlds of worlds.Nothing doesn't serve a purpose, everything has a use.The soul houses in its soul calibration, so in our point in time is to connect humanity back to its roots and that is its space brothers and sisters.Earth is a bird that is leaving its nest so to speak to align with the world out there.Our Earth is now aligned with the "Cosmic Force" out there now able to interact with it in its soul calibration.Earth changed its speed, vibratory force to align with a higher state of being pulling us out of the dense cloud and more into the high life.

Jesus did where under garment it was cloth.
The baby of the holes would be nocturnal phase.
They are not ready yet.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

We are all chosen, being we are a link of chain all connected to our source.The key is finding out what we are chosen for.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It will take up to three hundred years to find out there full potential.The reason for this is how civilisation was set up.This new technology, along with consciousness causes major upheavels in living.Many are willing to die with the "old ways" because the[ new ways ]are so foreign.Its only time when everybody on a soul level is ready to reach out, only then will the change or transition soulfully mend.We are given truths to make light of our situations, which is life, if everybody from each culture were to mend back together then we would be totally whole.We must know each other to know self.This is where our society is at we are figuring ourselves out to figure out our scheme of things as they pertain to the universe.This phase that we are going through is totally "magical" its like from going to caveman to homosapien.We are becoming real humans.By becoming real humans we are unfolding the universal laws in our soul text.These are coding messages of light celled in the chambers of our light body, the soul energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join