It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank you for your time Menguard

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey Menguard,

At what point does a consciousness manifest within a body of a baby? (how long before birth? Or does the consciousness manifest before the body has even formed?)

Between incarnations, to what extent do we plan our next life? If we pick when and to who we'll be born in order to learn a particular lesson, we'd have to know that the right situations will form. Or do we just pick a couple and go with the flow?

What is the point of emotions like anger and hate?

Why do weak minded people feel that they just can't be happy unless they have the emotional support of another? (my mom, she seems to think she can't be happy without a man)

Any chance you can tell me the Idaho powerball numbers?

Can you tell me how long ago My very first incarnation was? (and with what civilization did I live in)

And mentally, I've been to a place that's like a massive library, books absolutely everywhere but I couldn't take them off the shelf. What was this place? And why couldn't I pick up any books? (it felt impossible to pick them up. I got the impression that they weren't there to be picked up. Also, the feeling that the bookcase was really just a large rectangular cube stone. So I was seeing one thing and feeling another)

Thanks as always menguard

edit:And menguard, with all the talk of WWIII on ATS, do you have any information on that? Will it happen? and if so, when?

[edit on 22-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

Are my trust issues about my partner valid, or are they present because I have major abandonment issues?

Well, that was so NOT to the heart of my heart troubles.
What I really want to know is if my partner has been unfaithful as I have suspected?

If so, is it better for my own life-path to forgive him, or just move on?

Thank-you for your time,
MMMarie

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MerryMistressMarie]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey Menguard,

At what point does a consciousness manifest within a body of a baby? (how long before birth? Or does the consciousness manifest before the body has even formed?)

Answer: During the transformation.

Between incarnations, to what extent do we plan our next life? If we pick when and to who we'll be born in order to learn a particular lesson, we'd have to know that the right situations will form. Or do we just pick a couple and go with the flow?Answer:All the way through it and before.

What is the point of emotions like anger and hate?

ANSWER:Anger can create change.Hate is a biological imbalance or mechanism.

Why do weak minded people feel that they just can't be happy unless they have the emotional support of another? (my mom, she seems to think she can't be happy without a man)

Answer:The only reason people seek something is because they feel they are lacking.

Any chance you can tell me the Idaho powerball numbers?

Answer

Can you tell me how long ago My very first incarnation was? (and with what civilization did I live in)

Answer:Nubian-Nubaren. The Eastern civilsation.

And mentally, I've been to a place that's like a massive library, books absolutely everywhere but I couldn't take them off the shelf. What was this place? And why couldn't I pick up any books?

Answer:The HALL OF TIME.When your ready you will know what to do.

Thanks as always menguard

edit:And menguard, with all the talk of WWIII on ATS, do you have any information on that? Will it happen? and if so, when?
[edit on 22-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

Answer:The only war is the (internal war) going on and it is consciousness.
[edit on 22-3-2006 by menguard]

Mod Edit: How to Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by sirius444

3. There is a man i feel very spiritually connected to i feel is my twin soul, if this is so, i want to know why we were brought together?

Answer:A past life partner.It helps with your design.

WOW, excellent on your answers. Thank you. May i ask what it means helping with my design? And also, what past life did we have together? Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie
Hi Menguard,

Are my trust issues about my partner valid, or are they present because I have major abandonment issues?

Answer: DISPLACEMENT ISSUES.

Well, that was so NOT to the heart of my heart troubles.
What I really want to know is if my partner has been unfaithful as I have suspected?

aNSWER:Let go of theories, factual events are needed.Nothing more than irrefutable evidence is needed for confirmation.Make use of the "moment" for it is the only constant in life.Do things that seperate you from your past and you will be free to experience the moment.

If so, is it better for my own life-path to forgive him, or just move on?

Answer:cHOOSE YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH WISELY.Life is a choice and so are its experiences.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello again Menguard:

Thanks for the matter-of-fact answers! I have no proof, and that has always been just the issue.
My reality has been created by ME. I get this!
Danke!

However, when it comes to 'spiritual growth', I have been so very confused.

At this point in time I am currently working with acknowledging my shadow -- (rather than stuffing it away and pretending it doesnt exist.)

I am drawn to the earthen-path, something akin to shamanism.

Do you believe that this path is one that encourages sound spiritual growth?
My goal is integration that leads to wholeness, and I believe this path is one of the many that accomplishes this work.

Once again, thanks!
MMMarie

Removed unnecessary quotes.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thank You Much MenGuard,

Just a Few More If you do Not Mind...

Was This From My Most Recent Past Life?

Are We SoulMates?

Is She Still With Me(watching over me) Or Living Another Life Right Now?

Is She Waiting For Me?

If You Could answer These It Would Mean Alot
And thanks Much Again
The Things You Share are Unforgetable

~Kiliker

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie
Do you believe that this path is one that encourages sound spiritual growth?
My goal is integration that leads to wholeness, and I believe this path is one of the many that accomplishes this work.

Once again, thanks!
MMMarie

Answer:Anything that brings you closer to mother Earth is right on its teaching.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooonhoxe
Does that mean I will 'die' July 1, 2008?

Could you please elaborate on a 'fieldman', would that basically be a farmer?

Could you please also tell me what my guardian angels names is?

Hello again Menguard. I posted this on page 30, but never noticed a reply. If you could get to this sometime, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks man!!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
just one more quick one that i forgot before hope you dont mind...

what was it like...my past life

thanks again ~Kil

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Answer:Anything that brings you closer to mother Earth is right on its teaching.

Awe- that is a truth that has been resonating with me for so long!

Kudos to you!

MMMarie

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
just one more quick one that i forgot before hope you dont mind...

what was it like...my past life

thanks again ~Kil

Answer:A world of sovereignty

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey ManGuard,
Im Not To Familiar With The Word You Used So I Dont Know How to Take It
Does Is Mean I Was Very Independent? and leaded a very independent life?Could you Elabrate on that more that would be awsome .Thanks alot for your awsome answers...thanks much much much!
~Kiliker

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello Menguard,i came up on a thread yesterday they were talking about this awakening of a higher conscious, and some of the symptoms that you go thu like the night sweating and trembling which have been happening can you tell me is this a physical i mean I'm i sick or is it spiritual.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hello menguard, i have a few questions if you dont mind.

Why was i born with a birth defect? What was the physical defect?
Where does my birth mother reside?
What is my guardian angles name?
When will i find a partner to work in the ninth Sephirah?
Will you help me enter into the internal worlds so i can find my own answers to life and death?
Will all your answers be correct?

Thanks

[edit on 24-3-2006 by palmer]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Where did I leave my car keys?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If i am one with my self, how will one know?
who is the one that is moving me though this plain?or helping me?
I was told my name shows me on the otherside, is this true or can you tell me my "true" name?
why when people read me they suddenly stop and leave the reading? why is this?

[edit on 24-3-2006 by CORF]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Trim Those Quotes!

Sorry to go off-topic, but we really need to get the quote situation under control in this thread.

Please review ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

I know enforcement of this policy may seem arbitrary or sporadic, but that's not because we want to pick on some members and not others. It's just that there are a lot of members and not many mods, and I can assure you, we stay very, very busy.

Bear in mind that moderators can give you quote warnings for any violation. However, I personally prefer to give members the benefit of the doubt and save the warnings for those who need a little extra motivation to abide by the T&C.

Hence this message, which will hopefully save me and other moderators the hassle of having to trim a lot of excessive and malformed quotes in the future.

At Your Service

I want to help ATS maintain its exceptionally high standards for discussion forum excellence, and help my fellow members do the same.

If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever about this or any ATS policy or staff action, please don't hesitate to contact me by U2U (U2U Majic) or submit a Suggestion (fourth button from the left under the logo at the top of the page).

Remember, your ATS staff are your fellow members, and we're at your service.

And now, back to the topic, and remember: Trim Those Quotes!

This public service announcement was brought to you by Moderators For A Better ATS. Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 3/24/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hello Menguard !!!!!!

Keep up the good work, you are helping lots of people in this thread.

I have an unexplained happening that happened many years ago, that I would like you to explain.

It was late one night and I was nursing my son who was only a few months old, on the lounge in the dark as he wouldn't sleep that night.
I was drowsy and was opening and closing my eyes slowly as you do in that condition, and upon opening my eyes I saw as what could only be described as a small 'cherub' boy that was brilliant white in appearance staring at me smiling.
Now this did not register in my mind instantly being sleepy and I closed my eyes and then it hit....WTF....I opened them but there was nothing there.

Have you any ideas Menguard who this entity was or was I just hallucinating?

Many Thanks for your help.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Cyber_Wasp]

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join