It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by orion_452

Hi. menguard. wow you've got ATS going wild.
Two qestions-one for the people and one for me.

1. This is very unselfish of you, giving all this time, effort and information out. And good for you I would do the same if I had your perception and vision. So tell us all - WHY NOW, what prompted you to recently join ATS and come forward with this thread.

Answer:It is one of my contracts to help reawaken those that have fallen asleep.The time of the Gathering is now with earths re-alignment caused by solar fusion.

2. I am presently doing nothing career wise, yet I have many different talents and yearnings that I have accomplished but none have turned into anything. Am I stuck on my own roundabout or will I get a break and make it in one of these area's as a career.

Choose your hearts desire.

Thank you 'mengard for your time and answer,

I was glad to hear the reason you are here, it is a time of much confusion and there is much to be done.

Question: Will I be of assistance during this period, either spiritually or practically, as I would like to be.....you know what I mean!

Question: In what way have people fallen asleep?

Question: If I choose my hearts desire, another will be left with the bills...are you saying it will be fine, "go with it"

Question: Where is "solar fusion" effecting the planet?

Thank you for your time and patients with us all
love and light be with you
regards
orion_452

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey menguard,

I hope lifes going well for you. I had some more random questions (ok, not so random)

Why is the humanoid design so popular among the races people have encountered?

How does one "enter the cosmic pole"?

I previously asked you what is my reason for this incarnation, you replied "To understand how you came to be the person you are through definition" Is that the only reason? To understand how I became who I am?

I previously asked what kind of job would best suit me, you said somethign in management. Personally, that conflicts greatly with my general philosophy. I refuse to lead and I won't follow. What about as a writer? Do you think I would have a future in that?

You also previously mentioned that there is evidence of our true history in europe, can you go into any more detail? Like general location and what it is?

How about communicating with animals? Can it be done/how?

Recently, in that "place" with buildings of light, there have been some weird changes that I really don't understand. Inside of the building, I was standing in front of myself meditating, levitating and glowing (lots of white lightning and light). I have seen myself before but no special effects.That image never really showed up before, can you explain?

Do souls have names?

And if we're limited in the physical universe by design (the whole creating things out of thin air scenario) What can be done within this limitation? Can someone pause "time"? Fly through the air without wings or a plane? Walk through walls? Stand on an ocean?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Menguard, in one of your threads you spoke of being a boxer, and manifesting a slow-down of time.. in which you could easily counter the opponent. Got a technique for that? Sounds magical to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey menguard,

I hope lifes going well for you. I had some more random questions (ok, not so random)

Why is the humanoid design so popular among the races people have encountered?Answer:Its just a soul design.Higher light beings can morph their appearance by their soul projection or will.

How does one "enter the cosmic pole"?Answer:By expanding awareness.

I previously asked you what is my reason for this incarnation, you replied "To understand how you came to be the person you are through definition" Is that the only reason? To understand how I became who I am?
Answer:One finds this out and they understand their being.

I previously asked what kind of job would best suit me, you said somethign in management. Personally, that conflicts greatly with my general philosophy. I refuse to lead and I won't follow. What about as a writer? Do you think I would have a future in that?
Answer:Choose your hearts desire.

You also previously mentioned that there is evidence of our true history in europe, can you go into any more detail? Like general location and what it is?
Answer:It deals with communications.

How about communicating with animals? Can it be done/how?
Answer:By the universal link, telepathy.

Recently, in that "place" with buildings of light, there have been some weird changes that I really don't understand. Inside of the building, I was standing in front of myself meditating, levitating and glowing (lots of white lightning and light). I have seen myself before but no special effects.That image never really showed up before, can you explain?Answer:Things show up only when we are ready for them.

Do souls have names?Answer: Resonance signature.

And if we're limited in the physical universe by design (the whole creating things out of thin air scenario) What can be done within this limitation? Can someone pause "time"? Fly through the air without wings or a plane? Walk through walls? Stand on an ocean?
Answer:The only limitation we have is the ones we set up for ourselves.Yes, we have the capability of doing those things mentioned.

Thanks

[edit on 20-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, in one of your threads you spoke of being a boxer, and manifesting a slow-down of time.. in which you could easily counter the opponent. Got a technique for that? Sounds magical to me.

Answer:This is being the will.Slowing down the illusion or speeding it up is nothing to the energetic unknown, it done by soul force.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi menguard i ask you a question on pg48 i hope you didn't miss it. thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
menguard i would like to know my guardian Angles name also and if any one on the other side or sides would like to tell me something.thanks
Answer:Theorice.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by skitzo] OMG i just noticed the time of the post 444 this number seems to pop up all the time around me it kinda scares me.
Answer:This is a (time) that activates your potential.4:44 is a timeless event.I would recommend meditating or tuninig in with your inner spirit, this is when secrets will be revealed to you.This goes with everybody that is recieving these numbers or numerical codings.It helps awaken light codes into the body.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by skitzo]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
thanks menguard i am really excited about this.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
thanks menguard i am really excited about this.

Answer:You are welcome.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
After experimenting with your technique..

I found the trees to be very .. stoic.

Additionally, they were like a collective consciousness. Connect to one tree, your connecting to them all. Or at least a vicinity group.

Also I got: "Remember to be one with everything" - a concept many of us fail.

Does all this sound correct for a tree?

[edit on 20/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

After experimenting with your technique..

I found the trees to be very .. stoic.

Additionally, they were like a collective consciousness. Connect to one tree, your connecting to them all. Or at least a vicinity group.

Also I got: "Remember to be one with everything" - a concept many of us fail.

Does all this sound correct for a tree?
Answer:Yes you have information that is sound.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Awesome, thankyou for the confirmation. I'm going to be spending some time each day with a tree, and I'll keep a log of all that it tells me. Any tips for developing trust?

What kind of attitude is best when communicating?

Thanks,
Steve

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Awesome, thankyou for the confirmation. I'm going to be spending some time each day with a tree, and I'll keep a log of all that it tells me. Any tips for developing trust?

What kind of attitude is best when communicating?
Answer:Openess to all possibilities.

Thanks,
Steve

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ive got a question, Am i on the right path and if not will the right path show itself eventually?

thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have a question Menguard,

Let us assume that you are right, that self love is the opposite of love. Inherently to your statement that means love is (also) sacrifice; to avoid self love (ego).

So, my question is; "to what extent should sacrifice be unconditional ?"

Because if we strife for unconditional love we should also strife for unconditional sacrifice (thus avoiding self love). And that is something that I cannot imagine. E.g. should we always just "let others walk over us", "always turn the other cheek" etc.?

Blobber

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Blobber]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
hey menguard,

> who will win in the pride open weight grand prix matchup.. crocop or overeem?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber
I have a question Menguard,

Let us assume that you are right, that self love is the opposite of love. Inherently to your statement that means love is (also) sacrifice; to avoid self love (ego).

So, my question is; "to what extent should sacrifice be unconditional ?"

Answer:When it doesn't block growth.

Because if we strife for unconditional love we should also strife for unconditional sacrifice (thus avoiding self love). And that is something that I cannot imagine. E.g. should we always just "let others walk over us", "always turn the other cheek" etc.?Answer:Not at all it means be accepting without expectations.

Blobber

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Blobber]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomacco12
hey menguard,

> who will win in the pride open weight grand prix matchup.. crocop or overeem?

Answer:Overeem.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi menguard is there anyway to get help from the other side to astral travel

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Hi. menguard. wow you've got ATS going wild.
Two qestions-one for the people and one for me.

1. This is very unselfish of you, giving all this time, effort and information out. And good for you I would do the same if I had your perception and vision. So tell us all - WHY NOW, what prompted you to recently join ATS and come forward with this thread.

Answer:It is one of my contracts to help reawaken those that have fallen asleep.The time of the Gathering is now with earths re-alignment caused by solar fusion.

2. I am presently doing nothing career wise, yet I have many different talents and yearnings that I have accomplished but none have turned into anything. Am I stuck on my own roundabout or will I get a break and make it in one of these area's as a career.

Choose your hearts desire.

Thank you 'mengard for your time and answer,

I was glad to hear the reason you are here, it is a time of much confusion and there is much to be done.

Question: Will I be of assistance during this period, either spiritually or practically, as I would like to be.....you know what I mean!

Question: In what way have people fallen asleep?
Answer:By potential.

Question: If I choose my hearts desire, another will be left with the bills...are you saying it will be fine, "go with it"

Answer:If this path is for you it will all fall into place.

Question: Where is "solar fusion" effecting the planet?
Answer:Everywhere from solar waves and the earths core.Everywhere from the future.It is changing the Earths electromagnetic field to a higher pulse.Our Earth is living in a "cosmic field" now.

Thank you for your time and patients with us all
love and light be with you
regards
orion_452
Answer:Thank you to you and all for we are all a unit connected to self.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join