It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob414
Thanks a lot man, i felt a lot of immeasureable energy flowing though my body while reading that, i could allmost feel how you felt writing it, i can tell you also are a very peacefull person, and i bet you meditate daily. I would love to feel this feeling more and will probably go deeper into my meditation techniques also.

ANSWER: Life is a choice either we can be happy,sad,angry,etc..in the end we left off where we started.

^to that answer, i was wondering if you were leaning towards:

"we are born, learn and then die" or a diffrent meaning,
Answer:We see that (Earths cycle )is that of innocence, we leave off awe inspired at the world and its immensity.

and any religious thoughts, i would love my "afterlife" to be as beautiful as my current life.

Answer:The afterlife is as beautiful as the energy we give it.

side note, i can still feel your energy :-) its great

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

another small side note, i felt your 'energy' as

loving, caring, compassionate, non-judgemental, peaceful, helpful, and accepting everything put infront of you.

Answer:Correct I AM the moment.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey Menguard

What is Ascension? Answer:Ascension is leaving the world we once knew for a refined world.
Self realization?Answer:A "soul calibration" reknown truth resounding through you.
In ufo reports, there are sometimes orbs of light that fly in the typical "OMG that's not possible" fashion and then merge... What are these orbs of light?

These lights are humankinds electromagnetic potentials of light.

If earth is a Penal Colony of sorts, what about other inhabited worlds?Answer:A funnel full of information.

Is the physical universe one big cell block?Answer:Of discrepancies

What is the biggest obstacle when communicating with your higher self?Answer:Selftudes.

And the whole sixth level initiate thing, How does one learn more about this subject?Answer:By entering the cosmic pole.

And just what happens to us when we sleep? I personally beleive that the subconscious mind is more connected with our higher self than our conscious mind is, but ALSO that sometimes our subconscious mind tosses in fantasy or imagination. How does one know they are getting real information and not something from there imagination? Is it just training and focus or instinct? (I'm still trying to trust the information I personally get but sometimes without even realizing it, the general feel of the ideas shifts to a more subconscious influence) Any tips to getting past this?

Answer:Ask yourself something you have no known knowledge on and see what your answer is to that question is, pull it from thin air..hint,hint.The creative mind leads us to that timeless potential.

And how important is the ability to consciously let go of everything?AnSWER:It lets you stay in the moment, without expectations.
(physical sensations, inhibitions, fears, etc)

Thanks much

[edit on 17-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Any meditation tips/techniques?

ex: Chakra points or Reiki, ect ect

i would love to start 'spirtually' on your path, i can tell you are very aware of it and have harnessed everything it has to offer.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Any meditation tips/techniques?Star gazing,sun gazing, moon gazing.

ex: Chakra points or Reiki, ect ect

i would love to start 'spirtually' on your path, i can tell you are very aware of it and have harnessed everything it has to offer.

In every moment follow your heart and then the mind will follow.Your heart is your (true expression) let it lead you to the holy unknown.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Menguard...

Will I ever have children?ANSWER:Not with certainity.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
In every moment follow your heart and then the mind will follow.Your heart is your (true expression) let it lead you to the holy unknown.

Wow! I love that! Way to go man, keep on spreading the light

By the way, my third eye is so much better now. Very very effective healing technique you gave me! Cheers

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi i would like to ask a question how come i have never seen anything at all like UFOs or ghosts not nothing ain't because i don't believe in these things i do to the point that i can feel it in my Bone's am always looking for something but nothings there. i am a very emotional person i can sense a persons Carma guess that's what you call it how good or evil the person is.can you help me out thanks very much.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Hi i would like to ask a question how come i have never seen anything at all like UFOs or ghosts not nothing ain't because i don't believe in these things i do to the point that i can feel it in my Bone's am always looking for something but nothings there. i am a very emotional person i can sense a persons Carma guess that's what you call it how good or evil the person is.can you help me out thanks very much.

Answer:How far are you willing to go down the rabbits hole?

Take for instance our body composite.It is a reflection of our thoughts.How one appears is due to their thought projection or thought patterning.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i guess i can go till i cant see the light no more.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thats a start or a finish but where do you want to begin.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
don't know really its kind of like this feeling that I'm supposed to know something does that make sense

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
got to go do some things hope i can catch up with you later.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Answer:It sounds like you are coming of age.A bird leaving Earths nest.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard

Wow! I love that! Way to go man, keep on spreading the light

By the way, my third eye is so much better now. Very very effective healing technique you gave me! Cheers

yOUR WELCOME.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One more question if you don't mind. now what? could you maybe give me some advice. thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hey menguard, love your responses.

I'd like to ask a question that's extremely personal to me. How can I acheive my ideals/goals? My personality traits are torn between two... selfs I guess you can call them. I previously asked you about why I had an attraction to the name Zero, your answer was pretty good. I connect to that name because it has multiple meanings to me. One, a point of balance. Between good and evil, light and dark, life and death, knowing and not knowing. And the other is because Zero represents Nothingness, from which there is an infinite potential(at least to me). My personal goal in life is to become my idealized version of self. All the traits I admire and cherish are in there. When I tried getting answers myself, all I could get was the image of a Dark silvery metal. I'm sure everyone has an ideal of what they'd like to be, and I'm not saying I hate myself or am unhappy with who I am. I just feel that I'm capable of much more but everything that limits me is here with my current self. (so yeah, Zero also represents freedom of self limitation). I associate this also with times when my personality has changed dramatically, usually when I felt strong sympathy for someone or when someone genuinely needed me to do or say something. (the best way to describe how I feel is that the self I am now is a black veil holding back a blinding point of light) So how, in essence, do I become my idealized self? (crap, reading that back, I feel I give the impression of being friggin nuts/schizo/bipolar/etc)

[edit on 18-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey menguard, love your responses.

I'd like to ask a question that's extremely personal to me. How can I acheive my ideals/goals? My personality traits are torn between two... selfs I guess you can call them. I previously asked you about why I had an attraction to the name Zero, your answer was pretty good. I connect to that name because it has multiple meanings to me. One, a point of balance. Between good and evil, light and dark, life and death, knowing and not knowing. And the other is because Zero represents Nothingness, from which there is an infinite potential(at least to me). My personal goal in life is to become my idealized version of self. All the traits I admire and cherish are in there. When I tried getting answers myself, all I could get was the image of a Dark silvery metal. I'm sure everyone has an ideal of what they'd like to be, and I'm not saying I hate myself or am unhappy with who I am. I just feel that I'm capable of much more but everything that limits me is here with my current self. (so yeah, Zero also represents freedom of self limitation). I associate this also with times when my personality has changed dramatically, usually when I felt strong sympathy for someone or when someone genuinely needed me to do or say something. (the best way to describe how I feel is that the self I am now is a black veil holding back a blinding point of light) So how, in essence, do I become my idealized self? (crap, reading that back, I feel I give the impression of being friggin nuts/schizo/bipolar/etc)

[edit on 18-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

Answer:By accepting you for who you are not what you are.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would like to know if my guardian angel is african-american. Seriously, i always feel a colored lady about me.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I would like to know if my guardian angel is african-american. Seriously, i always feel a colored lady about me.
Answer:How about a colored soul.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join