It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Wow, man. You have alot to go!

Thanks,
Steve

Many cycles of consciousness to gaining a more refined awareness.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mengaurd, Is there such thing as a spiritual prodigy? Someone that is more capable than most? Also, is there any other reason than gramatical mistake that you use mixed capitilation? Happy b-day. AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd, Is there such thing as a spiritual prodigy? Someone that is more capable than most? Also, is there any other reason than gramatical mistake that you use mixed capitilation? Happy b-day. AAC

Answer:Not in the heart of its sayers.We are all equal as far as potential goes different by design.

Thank you AAC.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Who gives the sirius philosophers the authority to judge a human being's advancement?

[edit on 15/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Who gives the sirius philosophers the authority to judge a human being's advancement?

[edit on 15/3/06 by SteveR]

Answer:The interplanetary hierarchy, completion does.Not judge but defined bounderies.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 16-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hello Menguard !!!!
I was just wondering if you could help me out and describe the best method for me to try and communicate with the trees.
Do you need to be touching the trunk and adjust your vibration level to match theres or do you have to do some kind of meditation?
Is it best to concentrate on an old tree or a younger one, or single trees or a forest of trees?
I guess there might be a difference between night time and day time as well. Not sure which is the time they are more contactable.
Am I looking for telepathic communication, whispers, visions or something else?

Many thanks for your help.

Also if I could just figure out how to upload an avatar to here with out getting the error i would have a go at drawing the symbols you mentioned.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:A penal colony.

Thanx for the answer.

Can we say then that Earth is a penal colony?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Answer:A penal colony.

Thanx for the answer.

Can we say then that Earth is a penal colony?

Answer:By its design Earth is a "Materialistic veil" that must be seen through.In a very real way it can trap ones senses, if we buy into what you see is what you get.So yes, it can be considered a penal colony.But that is what we're here to do is free it from its old design/form.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Menguard !!!!
I was just wondering if you could help me out and describe the best method for me to try and communicate with the trees.
Do you need to be touching the trunk and adjust your vibration level to match theres or do you have to do some kind of meditation?
Is it best to concentrate on an old tree or a younger one, or single trees or a forest of trees?
I guess there might be a difference between night time and day time as well. Not sure which is the time they are more contactable.
Am I looking for telepathic communication, whispers, visions or something else?

Many thanks for your help.

Answer:Grab one of the trees limbs with your left hand and squat down close your eyes, feel the trees energy running through you become very empathic to the tree and what it represents.Meditate in this position and then open your eyes after you feel in a heightened awareness .Open your eyes slowly while still holding onto the trees limb.Remain squinting until you feel and look different then open them.(Prior to doing this see what tree pulls you its way or that looks and feels like)Usually the tree will select you.

Also if I could just figure out how to upload an avatar to here with out getting the error i would have a go at drawing the symbols you mentioned.

Here's a new symbol picture a green circle with a black S in the middle of it from top to bottom of the circle.Tried to upload before failed at many times.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thank you again menguard.

I really like your answers so I'm going to ask more questions that runs trough my mind.

There is an internet site where the members are engaged in building a so called Lemurian collector of energy. Are they know what they are doing?

They also say that Lemurians and Lemuria transcended in the higher frequency so we can't see them. So my second question is are Lemurians benevolent overseers humankind as they claim or are they just dead souls?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

By its design Earth is a "Materialistic veil" that must be seen through.In a very real way it can trap ones senses, if we buy into what you see is what you get.So yes, it can be considered a penal colony.But that is what we're here to do is free it from its old design/form.

Very good quote Menguard. When do you suppose we will accomplish this?

I liked your tree channeling technique btw.. I'll give that a go.

Steve

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

By its design Earth is a "Materialistic veil" that must be seen through.In a very real way it can trap ones senses, if we buy into what you see is what you get.So yes, it can be considered a penal colony.But that is what we're here to do is free it from its old design/form.

Very good quote Menguard. When do you suppose we will accomplish this?

I liked your tree channeling technique btw.. I'll give that a go.

Steve

Answer:A hundred years from now.Just let the trees know that they are family and they will open up to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Thank you again menguard.

I really like your answers so I'm going to ask more questions that runs trough my mind.

There is an internet site where the members are engaged in building a so called Lemurian collector of energy. Are they know what they are doing?
Answer:Not with certainity.

They also say that Lemurians and Lemuria transcended in the higher frequency so we can't see them. So my second question is are Lemurians benevolent overseers humankind as they claim or are they just dead souls?
Answer:In another layer of the visual spectrum.They are interdimensional souls.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Are we soon headed to a thirld world war with whats going on in Iran?
Can you help me have a obe?
What path should i take concerning my life and family?
Thank you in advance
One more: Why do i have so much rage in me concerning my parents?

Once again thank you

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey menguard,

I dont know anything about you, but i do think that you are helping people reach there full potential in these reply's, the logic side of me is saying bologni but i guess anything's possible,

I guess the main question i would like to be answered is, do you have any 'enlightenment' tips/tools for me???

as in, anything provocative that stands out when 'tune'ing' into my 'aura' or energy or whatever you call it.

is there anything that you would like to share that i should know or anything that you think would benefit me?

Thanks in advance and your a good person,

Rob

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Menguard...

Will I ever have children?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob414
Hey menguard,

I dont know anything about you, but i do think that you are helping people reach there full potential in these reply's, the logic side of me is saying bologni but i guess anything's possible,

I guess the main question i would like to be answered is, do you have any 'enlightenment' tips/tools for me???

Answer:Search your soul for the 'treasures' that your memory houses.

as in, anything provocative that stands out when 'tune'ing' into my 'aura' or energy or whatever you call it.

Answer: Peaceful.

is there anything that you would like to share that i should know or anything that you think would benefit me?

ANSWER: Life is a choice either we can be happy,sad,angry,etc..in the end we left off where we started.

Thanks in advance and your a good person,
And back to you my soul brother.

Rob

[edit on 17-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thanks a lot man, i felt a lot of immeasureable energy flowing though my body while reading that, i could allmost feel how you felt writing it, i can tell you also are a very peacefull person, and i bet you meditate daily. I would love to feel this feeling more and will probably go deeper into my meditation techniques also.

ANSWER: Life is a choice either we can be happy,sad,angry,etc..in the end we left off where we started.

^to that answer, i was wondering if you were leaning towards:

"we are born, learn and then die" or a diffrent meaning,

and any religious thoughts, i would love my "afterlife" to be as beautiful as my current life.

side note, i can still feel your energy :-) its great

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey Menguard

What is Ascension? Self realization?

In ufo reports, there are sometimes orbs of light that fly in the typical "OMG that's not possible" fashion and then merge... What are these orbs of light?

If earth is a Penal Colony of sorts, what about other inhabited worlds? Is the physical universe one big cell block?

What is the biggest obstacle when communicating with your higher self?

And the whole sixth level initiate thing, How does one learn more about this subject?

And just what happens to us when we sleep? I personally beleive that the subconscious mind is more connected with our higher self than our conscious mind is, but ALSO that sometimes our subconscious mind tosses in fantasy or imagination. How does one know they are getting real information and not something from there imagination? Is it just training and focus or instinct? (I'm still trying to trust the information I personally get but sometimes without even realizing it, the general feel of the ideas shifts to a more subconscious influence) Any tips to getting past this?

And how important is the ability to consciously let go of everything? (physical sensations, inhibitions, fears, etc)

Thanks much

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
another small side note, i felt your 'energy' as

loving, caring, compassionate, non-judgemental, peaceful, helpful, and accepting everything put infront of you.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join