It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 423
<< 420  421  422    424 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How can I communicate with my higher self? What is my purpose here on earth? thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Existence is narrowing to a spiritual ultimatum. Time, memory, experience, and actions are falling into place for me. What is the nexus point?

[edit to add] 'Me' used to be 'most' was a typo. Also, I wanted to bump this thread for some new direction.

AAC

The nexus point of Spirits Will. Me shall listen to and follow that as its nexus point. Hopefully the nexus point of most shall also be Spirits Will and all shall be as intended.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I just got a few questions:

Why can't I have an Out of body experience?
Who was I in my past life?
Will I ever see an ET?
Do we have to get rid of Religion overall to "wake up"?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi Menguard, hope your still around... your answers have been very helpful.

I was hoping you could give me some advice on how to connect with my higher self and how to re-establish my personal relationship with god?

Many Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
I just got a few questions:

Why can't I have an Out of body experience? you can't? What my understanding is of an out of body experience is myself helping others in the spirit. I remain conscious while doing it. Sometimes my help is needed, it just happens. I take a lot of time for myself. My lifestyle is somehow fit to the work.
Who was I in my past life? Do you have a past life. If you had one you would have been yourself like you are now.
Will I ever see an ET? the green,the grey, or the blue?? I have no clue

Religion is a way of life. Try to live without justice, love and kindness, step of from that religious road. You'll wake up.

Did I do well?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
menguard,

Maybe you can help me out, I have some questions I need help with

1. How can I stop being so paranoid?
Your paranoia is yourself knowing how things are. You have trouble with women.
2. How can I find happiness?
Rid the women.
3. Will I find my other half (wife)?
She messes around.
4. How can I hear God answer my prayers?
You getting angry.
5. Do I have a guardian angel?
guardian angels.
6. Will I get my GED soon?
GEDdamned I don't know, what is a G+D.
7. When will I lose my viginity?
you better don't. Better would be when will I find myself a women that can be trusted. I suppose you have good girlfriends.
8. Are we being visited by extraterrestrial biological entities?
possible
9. Will human kind fall in 2012?

10. How can I become more at peace?

I realize some of these questions are odd but can you please answer? Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

The higher self is christ in your heart. All is known mediated by him.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

no offense etherical waterwave but I'd rather a response from Menguard.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

My bad giving answers instead of menguard. was not nice of me. pardon.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomguy

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by riley

Answer:The center of man.

Thankyou for answering. follow up. why would I keep being shown (by them I feel) red dragon symbols?

The red dragon is Satan. (google it if you want)

So what does that make Julian Assange and Wikileaks?

www.youtube.com...
Pay attention to opening credits.

I didn't get an answer from the higher light really but it was answered eventually anyway..

..or it was a coincidence.
edit on 8-2-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Since Menguard hasn't answered in almost a year, I'll take a crack at it.

Why can't I have an Out of body experience?

The moment hasn't presented itself yet. Be patient and it will.

Who was I in my past life?

why concern yourself with the past when it should be the future you should focus on.

Will I ever see an ET?

Who says you haven't?

Religion is a steping stone to higher enlightenment. Just because the tool gets abused doesn't mean it's useless.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Menguard, I am intensely interested in the precise degree of knowledge your higher self allows you to access. Can it tell you about past or future events you have no ordinary knowledge concerning? That, however, is not the question I want answered. I desire to know if mankind was originally created on Earth, or came from another star system. If you could answer my question, I would be willing to pose further queries that determine our (mankind's) likely course in the distant future. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In response to Jessica: This will sound crude and brash, and for that I apologize. However, I must say that your answers are reminiscent of a penny-pinching gypsy out to make her fortune in fake psychic readings. You give no specific answers (which, I daresay, is what we are all hoping for) and your questions can be proved neither correct nor incorrect. They are easy, simply, every-day answers that beat around the bush for days on end without ever piercing the heart of the matter or shedding a single ray of light. You are purposefully confusing, leaving us all more bewildered than when we started. If you are going to play that game, play it better. Since no one has called you on it, I decided I would. And I believe that, despite the possible offense I may cause, I have a very valid point here. Carry on, seekers of truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thank you for your time,a few questions if you dont mind.permission granted.

Will my kids have a long and happy life?

I lost my job last year,will i find a new one and if so what will it be?

I feel like i know things before i learn them,how do i do this?

again thank you for your time and effort.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

hello menguard, I've sent a u2u could you please take a peek and get back to me thank you?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would like to pull together the participating energies from this timeless thread in an effort to direct that focus on Menguard, wherever he is.

For all those that have participated in this thread, please take a moment to project their loving energy to Mengaurd.

He may or may not need it right now.

I am thinking of you Menguard.

AAC
edit on 13-1-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Have you ever seen an alien before?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Menguard, if you ever look back at your old thread, know that your insight has affected us all and we are all thinking about you.

Steve Richards...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Menguard,

Hope you come back soon your advice is much appreciated!
edit on 16-1-2014 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arawn
I have a question :

I have seen ghosts, heard ghosts (breaths in my ear), and had numerous things happen to me. Like seeing in the future only once. I feel very spiritual inside.

BUT SHOULD I PERSUE MY SPITUAL SIDE AFTER WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ?

Sometimes those arn't ghosts, those are Jinn. Different from aliens and different from living beings.
They are not dead but alive and can physically alter the world around them.
We know them as poltergiests. All they can do is mimic what the human mind allows for them to change they cannot create like humans can. Because human's soul is generated by electron collisions in the brain like the large hadron collider, The particles are at low voltage and pure-subtances to allow a transfusion of particles that contain and seal the information with the charge that is combined to create it. It is seperate and different from atoms and other forms of physical mass and borders on the realm of complete darkness * Random particles contained and crushed* and physical mass * Able to carry a charge and otherwise alter charges and thus physical mass*

Humans are constantly generating * soul * when the brain is active. It takes a high impute of energy and such containing methods in order for the human memory to last as long as it does.

It's what creates the short and long term memory as copies of the information are stored in cells after the initial collisions.
The decaying particles created by these effects are audible with electronics or can be seen with kirlian photography.
decaying include emmissions of waves, vibration waves include electromagnetic which is generated by the moving of the charges in the brain.

Anyways the point is the brain condenses your memories and contains them in an *etheric* (realm) if you want to call it that where this energy is abundant because of other creatures around the planet who carry the brains ionic chemistry.
It is what spiritualists refer to as the plaine of spirits. But everything is fragmented because the memories are stored in fragments of particles from the initial collisions.

A poltergiest cannot obtain more power unless you feed it energy and thoughts, By giving it shards.
With such a theory these parasites cling to your ever expanding process of memories and take them.
It is very possible to reincarnate and to hold onto all these as well as be merged with the new hosts spiritual vibrations upon reincarnation so that souls grow in complexity.

However a poltergiest could be the remnant of something that was already here on earth, Perhapse the *soul* of another species of humanoid that was here and was hostile. Contained the same brain chemistry but died with no vessels to return to and so are trapped on their all their shards are torn from them and they cannot function anymore.
Unless feeding off the particles created by humans for sustainance.

I believe people get ghosts and these other beings mixed up as the beings are Alien in Origin.
It is the only way such teirs of mastery in the spirital plane can be achieved.
But without humans here, They would disappear completely.
They can never physically appear as UFOs or aliens, But they can take the ideas from your own brain and implant dreams from previous things you already know. To fuel new members and to syphon from them, If the consious being knows what its doing.

Anyways spirits appear dark because the particles don't capture light or electrons until binded together in which case it just blocks light. Giving the impression of a shadow person.

top topics

<< 420  421  422    424 >>

join