It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 421
<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I think I still do have that inner struggle with thinking that what I say is affecting the free-will of others.
Having said that, it might just be that I'm just eager to help in any way I can for all of us to raise that collective consciousness.

Guess I still have a loooong way to go!!!!

Much love...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike

I think I still do have that inner struggle with thinking that what I say is affecting the free-will of others.

Well we all effect each other in many ways, the Word does not even have to be spoken to effect anothers free will, remember we are beings of divine energy,we send this energy all around, everywhere and has much more effect on others than the spoken Word. So I would not worry too much about what you say or dont say to others, cosmic energies go much deeper than this.

Whatever we say to each other always our higher self speaks to us, guiding as to whether to follow advice or not, free will is given and so its up to each of us whether we follow its higher guidance. The guidance of the higher self should always be followed over another humans word. Your higher soul guardian knows you infinatly better than another person ever could. It is having the courage to take total responsability for your own path that is the answer. If this is done others cant impose their will onto you as you only take from them what resonates with you and then leave the rest behind.

This is a lonely path and it does not care for group participation with its resulting dependancy. Enlightenment can never be done in groups/societies/federations or with friends, this is because you never take the step to becoming your own master whilst you are surrounded by a safety net.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This is a lonely path and it does not care for group participation with its resulting dependancy. Enlightenment can never be done in groups/societies/federations or with friends, this is because you never take the step to becoming your own master whilst you are surrounded by a safety net.

There is not one way. This lonely path is not the reason we're incarnating. Some are waking up with memories and mission. I will say this again, your HS is there to help you on your lifes mission, which is usually about mother earth, and society, others, and transforming the world. It may also be a journey that involves your cosmic family, which for some will be the confederation or other groups, because they came for this.

Most of all you are correct, your higher self, including your own waking up, inner knowing, knowledge, insight, guidance, will be directing you, and to go with this over the words and advice of another fellow seeker. Your own insight and energy recognition will lead you to the next step.

This cannot be defined in one way. When someone tries to control meditation, be warey, its a sign something is wrong. I notice alot of control. The answers are inside everyone, they have to seek.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's only a lonely path because you manifested it, nothing wrong with that. There may be a very good explanation to manifesting the lonely path e.g. Emotions you could not overcome in you Time-Line/Dimension/Part of the universe. It may be that you were very Dependant on others in your Time-Line/Dimension/Part of the Universe, and you came here to experience independence.

It's like everything in life... Good and Bad things happen because you manifested them to eventually overcome them, this reality created the opportunity for many species to overcome many challenges. It's the reason this reality was created, however a lot of us forgot who we were and why we came here.

The more awake you become, the more challenges you manifest, Once again it's the reason you came here, the only true challenge is remembering why you are here. The answers are in the challenges them-self, yet many fail to see them because they turned the other way.

Face your Fears, Face the challenges you manifested. Don't just think of them and feel sorry for yourself or push the blame "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE HUMAN, WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN THESE TIMES" "WHY DO I ALWAYS FACE THESE PROBLEMS" feel them, connect with them use them to overcome them.

Enlightenment is not the end of all your challenges/problems/obstacles , Enlightenment is understanding why them challenges/problems/obstacles are there, thus using them to overcome them. Challenges/problems/obstacles will always be there until you overcome them, if you don't they will just keep coming back again and again in whatever shape or form is necessary.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

i try to use my third eye. when i do so, i get great knowledge in short answers that nobody can argue with.

So, should i rely on this? My main problem is that I'm 17 years old, and have decided to rely on it for a few months now. Good things happen, only good things, but people that are connected with me struggle to see what i am trying to point out.

17 is a very young age to have to deal with these prime energies, you need to take it slow and dont rush anything. never force just allow them to come to you.

The third eye is a useful tool no doubt about it, but to use it on its own, especially forced is without balance. I do not focus on individual chakras in any way , I prefer to focus on the energy of them as a whole.

Theres nothing wrong with using the third eye but it must be done in a balanced manner.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can you tell me more about your views relating to spirituality and purpose. Would be very interested.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I have a thread under my profile pertaining to waking up to who you are in source. My own belief is that we are living in a fractal hollogram universe. We are all the family of light really, but its a steep learning curve of lessons, some may even call universes as games. In any case, on each level, or plane, we are facing different challenges and growths. For example earth is a negative 3d planet, and the lower chakra focal points seem to pertain alot to lessons here. They're life and death, power seeking versus empowering others, until we get to the heart and throat chakra, love and compassion for everyone, the planet, nature, each other, speaking our truths, to the insight and crown, connection with Higher Self and the Cosmic Mother/Prime Creator, or whatever you feel you must call Creator.

Some view Creator as diffused in all of us, but in a fractal, I see Creator as still Creator, and also the entire universe as Creator, and we're all one. Cells in the body of the Creator, co-creators. And due to controlling religions and our matrix, we are kept from meditating and seeking our own freedom, knowledge and abilities. We don't realize that our thoughts and feelings, are creating this negative 3d world. We need to wake up, and start envisioning the edenist world we wish, and manifest it. Giving thanks to Creator and the Universal Energy, and learn to love each other equally, and revere nature and mother earth.

We are all cosmic in source, some here longer than others, trapped in our dreams when we die. Many are from outside, some need to wake up still. We have family and friends watching over, and in this duality we also have those harvesters, renegades and controllers.

There are many who talk about a cycle ending, a harvest, and we are here to make the difference to wake up and dream eden with all the metaphysical abilities we have.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have a few questions if you don't mind...

-Do you believe in the Bible?

-When will the world end?

-What is the meaning of life?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I see. Thanks for the explanation. I have read your thread also.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
My 0.02.

All thoughts go through the brain. Higher light energies are always susceptible to the psychological dimension. As we cannot see or know everything, higher light energies are in turn susceptible to an individual's ignorance (which always exists). The mind will absorb whatever it is fed, and it is designed to reproduce whatever has been learnt. All of the terms and concepts in these posts originated somewhere. They were read and absorbed from books, on the internet and in conversations. This much is clear as the definitions and contexts are shameless duplications.

Spirit has now become synonymous with wisdom. It is concious energy able to take an infinite variety of forms. In an individual, energy flows into any concepts the brain is willing to approve (believe/favour). Energy builds, magnetizes (synchronity), and reciprocates. This is how realities are created, which to the undiscerning individual will always be lapped up as self-evident 'truths'. Confidence builds, and these 'truths' are soon 'taught' by 'teachers' and other self styled do-gooders. It is an infectious process.

There is a certain kind of tangible truth that we can grapple with and retain some sense of validity. It does not use popularized man made terms (huge red flag) which have no meaning beyond accessorizing an indulgent mind in its working models. It comes from a foundation of mental discipline, scrutinization and uninhibited awareness, all of which are necessary to refine perspectives and discern truth. The more the use of your spiritual energy is developed, the more truthful the result will be.

Everyone here is ignorant, some more so than others where self-accountability is lacking. No-one has a monopoly on truth. No-one is 'ascended' or 'ascending' in any mystical way except in the vibrations of their own soul, energy vibrations which naturally structure existance. No-one here is a teacher. People teach themselves.

Again, my 0.02.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
post removed

I should have listened to my close friend, he was most correct in his guidance that personal insights are difficult to share as to be shared they must have been experienced by those you are sharing with. Sharing with such people gives both parties validation of path.

Wisdom and knowing come from experience and not from reading. I post to share my experiences with those who resonate with me ( and I fully realize this is not everyone) so that together we may help and advance each other spiritually, never to teach but just to share.

Those interested in the content of my deleted post concerning Reptilian manipulation of human chakras/DNA re Unitys highly aware and informed post (quote below)

For example earth is a negative 3d planet, and the lower chakra focal points seem to pertain alot to lessons here. They're life and death, power seeking versus empowering others

are welcome to U2U me if it is something they too have experienced, or suspect it is happening to them, as I hope and also know I am not alone in experiencing this very real threat to humanities ascension.

Many thanks

MG

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as calling them ignorant, they simply follow a different set of beliefs to you and there is probably a good reason for that. Each of our beliefs whatever they are teach us a lesson, so yes people are their own teachers.

You are right about one thing though many on here come across as other peoples teachers, and there always will be. There is nothing wrong with that, sometimes people just want to help out others.... even though they don't realize the are doing the opposite.

Anyway I have fulfilled the reason why I came to ATS, ATS helped me find the answers I needed. You guys and girls are brilliant and I thank everyone who has helped me understand who and what I am, my journey doesn't end here in-fact its only just begun. There would be no real purpose for me staying around, yes I'm and still going to help people but the help I offer needs no words.

Unity I would like to thank you for you very enlightening threads, post & U2U responses. You helped me remember who I am and why I am here, you were right about one thing

"The beings I saw have been here all along"

Love and Light to you all......... And see you in all 2012

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello, I usually do not post but your thread has caught my interest. I read the first 30 or so pages. Anywho here are my questions, which you have my permission to answer:
How many times have I lived?
Is there really such things as soulmates?
Does 2012 hold any signifigance?
You must be getting tired of these questions after 420 pages, but I just stumbled across your thread today. Thanks in advance
Amy

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

What people do is shine their lights and share, to the best of their ability, from their own knowledge base, inner, and from experiences, outer/inner (however it goes).

What you just said about people giving their own answers as if this was error, denies the whole purpose of online forums and message boards. We each come to them for different reasons. You asked for beliefs and cannot criticize those for sharing them. Nor for anyone sharing anything on this board. This sharing makes everyone stronger. I have learnt so much from other people, aside from my own journey and wake up calls, and inner memories and insights (which are not static but growing), I have recognized the lights in so many different posters and felt so privileged to read their threads. And every one of them, may not even start with a subject I like, or agree with, and yet their posts on all topics shine.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No-one was criticized. Everything you post here is subject to debate. It is you who is uncomfortable with my post not vice versa.

One cannot embrace their ignorance until the ego is disillusioned. This is the reason the spiritual community on a whole does not progress. I was here 5 years ago and it is the same deal. I wrote my post knowing full well it would irk some of the egos here. Thanks for the reply, anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
My 0.02.

All of the terms and concepts in these posts originated somewhere. They were read and absorbed from books, on the internet and in conversations. This much is clear as the definitions and contexts are shameless duplications.

Steve I feel I must point out that none of the mystical experiences I have had (some of which I will never share) are not in books, they are not written down and they most certainly did not come from conversations. It is because of this very reason that they are not written down why I seek others on forums , all over the world, to find out the hidden (only spoke never wrote down) meaning in these experiences . My spiritual experiences are not shameless duplications and it is quite wrong to say such a thing to me, I came here in truth and honesty to share them, in the hope another had experienced the same. To say that my whole spiritual path is a shameless duplication is infact a shameless statement in itself, such flippant statements do not help and could put an initial, less experienced seeker into turmoil.

People teach themselves.

To a degree, up to a level yes they do, however when you start to experience things that are just not written down what do you do? You seek out others who have hidden knowledge of such experiences, knowledge that was passed down to them only by the spoken word and, if it is your higher souls selfs wish, you listen to their wisdom. Does this make them our teacher? Possibly yes, but there comes a point when hidden spiritual knowledge held by "spiritual elders" is required to progress. A spiritual elder is just the same as a spiritual seeker, they are just older with more wisdom. We are all seekers but I recognize the wisdom of an elder is invaluable.

Everyone here is ignorant, some more so than others where self-accountability is lacking.

This reply has shown me I should have followed the guidance I was given below. Even though I told you this, you then asked for my experiences, so I gave you some of them.

that the 4th inner power is silence. That all personal awarness work and insights gained should never be shared as this dissipates the energy.

You have now given me the most priceless thing we can have in ones spiritual path. EXPERIENCE of the Word. It is quite meaningless to read or be told spiritual lessons until we have validated them through experience. Your reply has quite clearly validated for me to never share personal insights. What I told you about being a triune being (two below, one above) encased in matter was shown to me metaphysically by our ancient elders and yes it is true some of that insight has now been diluted , as I was told would happen, but it was such a strong message they gave me it still burns strong within.

Silence IS the 4th inner power.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A true teacher is only a teacher from the perspective of the 'pupil' or one seeking guidance.
A teacher who labels themselves as such is, (IMHO), is an ego and a limitation unto themselves.
They are also unfairly limiting the one/s they believe they are teaching.
This is where the free-will comes in...no-one can force anyone down a certain path.
When the resonation of a certain path stops for any of us, then direction automatically changes and that teacher is not seen as such anymore.

Although, I don't believe any of us are here to teach - only to help.

Much love...

[edit on 5-2-2010 by zosomike]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Correct.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
My spiritual experiences are not shameless duplications and it is quite wrong to say such a thing to me

My post is not about your spiritual experiences. Not even close. What a shock, eh? And to think your bruised new-ager ego brought you back here to tell me how "wrong" I am for misjudging you. I am dissapointed MG.

To say that my whole spiritual path is a shameless duplication is infact a shameless statement in itself, such flippant statements do not help and could put an initial, less experienced seeker into turmoil.

No comment.

there comes a point when hidden spiritual knowledge held by "spiritual elders" is required to progress.

You are becoming a new ager shill. This manure needs to be peddled elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

You are becoming a new ager shill. This manure needs to be peddled elsewhere.

Well Im not leaving, you will just have to put up with my mystic ways!!!

What I AM is far from new age, it is ancient knowledge, it is in symbols, it is within us all, it is prime creator force, it is the pre existant consciousness of divine Source, male/female merged to transcend duality within an absolute balance of beauty and purified energy, it is all around and spoken of within myths. I do not consider myself new age in any way, I am proud of what I have found myself to be, but I fully understand my way is not for everyone, new age to me is fighting galactic wars with federation of light commanders called Brad, load of rubbish, I have no time for such manipulation and sheer deception.

Anyway its proved an interesting conversation, and I respect you and your views as always, I hold you as a fellow seeker and a friend, Im not sure what the" higher light " will make of all this...probably his view will be children playing within the sand pit if Im not mistaken.

Thanks for the debate Steve

I would not have it any other way

The aim is to learn to coexist whilst we are within duality, and I try every single day to achieve this. We are all so different, yet at heart we are all the same.

Friends?

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join